Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #39 (December 18, 2020)

Unless Dragon is fully awaken and both Longinus and Dragon do a pincer Attack on Valkyrie
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unless Dragon is fully awaken and both Longinus and Dragon do a pincer Attack on Valkyrie
Possible.
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unless Dragon is fully awaken and both Longinus and Dragon do a pincer Attack on Valkyrie

valkyrie gonna cry lol
Valkyrie needs to burst Dragon. And the Drum cries
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valkyrie needs to burst Dragon. And the Drum cries

drum's face goes balistic
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:03 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Valkyrie needs to burst Dragon. And the Drum cries

drum's face goes balistic

He is gonna be a full tomatohead.
Long Story short Lui & Drum are just the better overall duo. (In my opinion 2nd best behind Shu & Lean) but we all know plot armor is a thing.
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:27 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Long Story short Lui & Drum are just the better overall duo. (In my opinion 2nd best behind Shu & Lean) but we all know plot armor is a thing.

Lui and Drum make a great team. In fact they could get into the top 3 for the tag team league
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:28 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:27 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Long Story short Lui & Drum are just the better overall duo. (In my opinion 2nd best behind Shu & Lean) but we all know plot armor is a thing.

Lui and Drum make a great team. In fact they could get into the top 3 for the tag team league

Lui and drum are good bladers but I just dislike their personality

I mean if Valt And Aiga teamed up then I think they would be at least in the top 5
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: As of now the best team its Shu and Lane

Shu and Lane are op
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: As of now the best team its Shu and Lane

Shu and Lane are op

Plus there beys are super strong. I mean World Spriggan has many modes like Lucifer The End kinda
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:51 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Shu and Lane are op

Plus there beys are super strong. I mean World Spriggan has many modes like Lucifer The End kinda

World Spriggan is one of the best beys for sure
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Plus there beys are super strong. I mean World Spriggan has many modes like Lucifer The End kinda

World Spriggan is one of the best beys for sure

In the manga its the strongest bey
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:53 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: World Spriggan is one of the best beys for sure

In the manga its the strongest bey

it deserves that name
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  7:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: In the manga its the strongest bey

it deserves that name

Not cause its the best beyblade in the World
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:01 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: it deserves that name

Not cause its the best beyblade in the World

The best bey is World Spriggan
Why cant they do the thing like in International Bladers Cup where some battles just show the direct result and not the full battle. It would be quicker that way

(Dec. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:02 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Not cause its the best beyblade in the World

The best bey is World Spriggan

Nah except maybe for Rage but none
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why cant they do the thing like in International Bladers Cup where some battles just show the direct result and not the full battle. It would be quicker that way

(Dec. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: The best bey is World Spriggan

the battles are actually stupid

(Dec. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why cant they do the thing like in International Bladers Cup where some battles just show the direct result and not the full battle. It would be quicker that way

(Dec. 09, 2020  8:05 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: The best bey is World Spriggan

Rage is not a GOD bey
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:

the battles are actually stupid

Rage is not a GOD bey

Boi what do you mean. Bruh its literally the strongest sparking bey there is. stockwise
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:06 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: the battles are actually stupid

Rage is not a GOD bey

Boi what do you mean. Bruh its literally the strongest sparking bey there is. stockwise

stock wise but in my opinion World Spriggan is better
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Boi what do you mean. Bruh its literally the strongest sparking bey there is. stockwise

stock wise but in my opinion World Spriggan is better

Have you seen beys defeating World Spriggan?
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:08 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: stock wise but in my opinion World Spriggan is better

Have you seen beys defeating World Spriggan?

Yup.

I did a test match:

Battles between Rage Loginus and World Spriggan: 10

Wins for World Spriggan: 8
Wins for Rage: 2

(my friend has rage)
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2020  8:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Have you seen beys defeating World Spriggan?

Yup.

I did a test match:

Battles between Rage Loginus and World Spriggan: 10

Wins for World Spriggan: 8
Wins for Rage: 2

(my friend has rage)

what spin direction and what mode did you put it in the chassis