Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

I just thought of something. MAYBE Shu, Daigo, Delta, and Wakiya are also in the tournament (Wakiya might just reveal that last minute as he likes to). Delta and Daigo are an iffy. I’m actually convinced Shu and Wakiya will enter. If those two are in, then you have 6 teams of two. Now back in the International Bladers Cup, every one in their assigned groups got to face the other ones in their group (hence 5 battles). By adding in one more team, you can pretty much have a more consistent and better understanding of the tag battles. Thus I think that Shu and Wakiya (AT MINIMUM) have a fair shot of competing
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just thought of something. MAYBE Shu, Daigo, Delta, and Wakiya are also in the tournament (Wakiya might just reveal that last minute as he likes to). Delta and Daigo are an iffy. I’m actually convinced Shu and Wakiya will enter. If those two are in, then you have 6 teams of two. Now back in the International Bladers Cup, every one in their assigned groups got to face the other ones in their group (hence 5 battles). By adding in one more team, you can pretty much have a more consistent and better understanding of the tag battles. Thus I think that Shu and Wakiya (AT MINIMUM) have a fair shot of competing

lets say we do have a Wyvron in January, by then the League will eb already going strong so it would be about of place for him to suddenly join. Also to reveal the Wyvron now when we have a Doomscizor coming up next month seems stupid. I could see Daigo though as the League starts in December, nothing wrong with a reveal a few weeks early.  I definitely can't see Delta though. I kinda feel like they would've already added him way back when at the BC Sol arc if they really wanted him to join in as an important blader. I can see Shu joining though, as it seems this episode is more training rather than starting the League, so Shu and Daigo as last minute appearances may be likely. 

Anyways even if we don't get Shu Daigo and the defense type blader here they can always battle in-between League battles. Like how Hyuga and Hikaru vs Lain was one right before Valt vs Lain in the Festival.
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:22 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I just thought of something. MAYBE Shu, Daigo, Delta, and Wakiya are also in the tournament (Wakiya might just reveal that last minute as he likes to). Delta and Daigo are an iffy. I’m actually convinced Shu and Wakiya will enter. If those two are in, then you have 6 teams of two. Now back in the International Bladers Cup, every one in their assigned groups got to face the other ones in their group (hence 5 battles). By adding in one more team, you can pretty much have a more consistent and better understanding of the tag battles. Thus I think that Shu and Wakiya (AT MINIMUM) have a fair shot of competing

lets say we do have a Wyvron in January, by then the League will eb already going strong so it would be about of place for him to suddenly join. Also to reveal the Wyvron now when we have a Doomscizor coming up next month seems stupid. I could see Daigo though as the League starts in December, nothing wrong with a reveal a few weeks early.  I definitely can't see Delta though. I kinda feel like they would've already added him way back when at the BC Sol arc if they really wanted him to join in as an important blader. I can see Shu joining though, as it seems this episode is more training rather than starting the League, so Shu and Daigo as last minute appearances may be likely. 

Anyways even if we don't get Shu Daigo and the defense type blader here they can always battle in-between League battles. Like how Hyuga and Hikaru vs Lain was one right before Valt vs Lain in the Festival.
So you’re saying regardless of Wakiya in or not in the tournament he may battle in just training and that’s how Wvyron will surface?
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:31 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: lets say we do have a Wyvron in January, by then the League will eb already going strong so it would be about of place for him to suddenly join. Also to reveal the Wyvron now when we have a Doomscizor coming up next month seems stupid. I could see Daigo though as the League starts in December, nothing wrong with a reveal a few weeks early.  I definitely can't see Delta though. I kinda feel like they would've already added him way back when at the BC Sol arc if they really wanted him to join in as an important blader. I can see Shu joining though, as it seems this episode is more training rather than starting the League, so Shu and Daigo as last minute appearances may be likely. 

So you’re saying regardless of Wakiya in or not in the tournament he may battle in just training and that’s how Wvyron will surface?
I'm saying that if Wakiya does have a new Wyvron coming with the Tag Team league starting extremely soon its to early to reveal the supposed Wyvron since its a January release. So if they are going to have a Wyvron, its gonna be battling outside of the League.
I could see Daina being in, but I still heavily doubt it. Personally, I think everyone is somewhat overhyping this shadow. While there is a less than 5% chance this is Daina, I feel like the anime might throw a loop and pull out Ranjiro or something.

They better not.
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I could see Daina being in, but I still heavily doubt it. Personally, I think everyone is somewhat overhyping this shadow. While there is a less than 5% chance this is Daina, I feel like the anime might throw a loop and pull out Ranjiro or something.

They better not.

There is a chance 'but very low
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I could see Daina being in, but I still heavily doubt it. Personally, I think everyone is somewhat overhyping this shadow. While there is a less than 5% chance this is Daina, I feel like the anime might throw a loop and pull out Ranjiro or something.

They better not.

The sihhloute would have the big Ranjiro style hair I think. Even if its Ranjiro I would be happy to see him back after his accident tho.
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:54 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  6:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I could see Daina being in, but I still heavily doubt it. Personally, I think everyone is somewhat overhyping this shadow. While there is a less than 5% chance this is Daina, I feel like the anime might throw a loop and pull out Ranjiro or something.

They better not.

The sihhloute would have the big Ranjiro style hair I think. Even if its Ranjiro I would be happy to see him back after his accident tho.

It'd either daina or rantaro
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:08 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Who do you think is going to get teamed up with whom?

Probably the brothers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQd3DrYp...e=youtu.be If this Subbing is to believed then We have the possibility of new People joining the legend festival as they just mention that the main contestants are the one from Legend festivals; ( notice the word main used). Also another interesting note is that the contestants are free to choose their partners. Though im stressing this subbing could be incorrect.
Zeutron Needforspeed Admiral W What do you guys think the teams will be now?
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:35 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQd3DrYp...e=youtu.be If this Subbing is to believed then We have the possibility of new People joining the legend festival as they just mention  that the main contestants are the one from Legend festivals;  ( notice the word main used). Also another interesting note is that the contestants are free to choose their partners. Though im stressing this subbing could be incorrect.
Zeutron Needforspeed Admiral W  What do you guys think  the teams will be now?

I couldn't even begin to guess. If Shu is participating, he and Valt would be natural partners. I can see Lui teaming up with Dante again. The bros would probably team with each other if they can't get their idols Valt and Aiger to tag with them. If Daigo ends up joining I can see him tagging with Rantaro.
(Nov. 28, 2020  1:35 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQd3DrYp...e=youtu.be If this Subbing is to believed then We have the possibility of new People joining the legend festival as they just mention  that the main contestants are the one from Legend festivals;  ( notice the word main used). Also another interesting note is that the contestants are free to choose their partners. Though im stressing this subbing could be incorrect.
If shu joins than it will be automatically shu w valt or shu w lean but if we dont count shu then I think it might be very hard but here are my list 
1. Hyuga and hikaru, theoretically  if this is the last arc this tag team should need to happened.
2. Rantaro and Sisco, personal gut feeling 
3. Lui and Lean
4. Drum and Free
5. Valt and aiga, this should be the best choice for the H bros because hyuga role model is valt and hikaru role model is aiga so it makes sense to me

Counting from the numbers i they might put 1 or 2 more tag partners
(Nov. 28, 2020  3:17 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
If shu joins than it will be automatically shu w valt or shu w lean but if we dont count shu then I think it might be very hard but here are my list 
1. Hyuga and hikaru, theoretically  if this is the last arc this tag team should need to happened.
2. Rantaro and Sisco, personal gut feeling 
3. Lui and Lean
4. Drum and Free
5. Valt and aiga, this should be the best choice for the H bros because hyuga role model is valt and hikaru role model is aiga so it makes sense to me

Counting from the numbers i they might put 1 or 2 more tag partners

I agree with you although I think that 3 and 4 could be mixed because drum and free doesn't seem like an optimal team lol, I would say Lui and Drum team up while Free and Lane team up. While Free and Lui would be great, Drum and Lean also doesn't seem/feel like an optimal team as well.
What I think
Aiger and Dante
They’ve been rivals since Battle Island, pairing them up would be cool.

Lui and Shu
They have.....history together, would make for an interesting duo.

Rantaro and Valt
Been friends for forever, makes sense to me.

Silas and Daigo
Attack and Defence duo will be cool. Also they’re familiar with each other.

Hikaru and Hyuga
They’re the 2 main characters and brothers.

Lain and Free
They hate each other.
i just hope to see lui and shu together but highly doubt that would happen and also lain and free doesn't make sense cus the whole introduction of free in this season was lain and his desire to defeat him
(Nov. 28, 2020  4:08 PM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote: i just hope to see lui and shu together but highly doubt that would happen and also lain and free doesn't make sense cus the whole introduction of free in this season was lain and his desire to defeat him

Yeah I think it would be interesting cause they both really want to defeat each other but end up having to work together.
Hmm, it’s really hard to say who will be with who but one things for sure, Hyuga and Hikaru will be together. I guess “main” would imply that Shu and Ranjiro may participate? I kind of want to see Valt team up with Rantaro, Free can stay with Lui, Drum and Aiga, Silas and ???
Hyuga and Hikaru are arguing nonsense lol
I still think the mystery guy is Daigo or Delta.
(Nov. 30, 2020  4:27 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I still think the mystery guy is Daigo or Delta.

Delta is out if the question, since he was deconfirmed a long time a go. Daina has a very small chance as they wouldn't bring him in without having Shu and Ranjiro.
Shu would have to come back.
And Ranjiro has to be the last one to spill the spot left
We Might See Daigo In Beyblade Burst Sparking 37 But wait Where is Shu Like LOl Bro
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:55 PM)bbmaisi01 Wrote: We Might See Daigo In Beyblade Burst Sparking 37 But wait Where is Shu Like LOl Bro

You actually think Daigo is gonna appear?