Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Dec. 05, 2020  9:31 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean to be fair, who else did you think he could team up with?

They can just introduce Daina and then no need to give Lean a teammate. And any other bladers will be better than Lean. Even Lui is better.
Lean almost offended every single legend blader, and he still got a teammate. This is what we called DISGUSTING.
Well they only have so much space in their cast and introducing Daina would require him to have his own arc which wouldn’t work since the super tag league is seemingly a closing arc. Having a teammate is just a rule of the tournament so it makes sense that he would have to have someone. Yes he’s offended the legends but he’s an antagonist, it’s what he does.
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Short episode review:

completely agree with ranjiro and deltas point 

and i think we all know shu is kinda stronger than volt even in turbo shu was the first one to make a bey with the turbo wings system and volt even complimented shu saying that he is still 10 steps ahead of him

Okay but Lui and Drum are a no-brainer after that tag battle.

[Image: txuO.png]
(Dec. 05, 2020  9:44 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Okay but Lui and Drum are a no-brainer after that tag battle.

[Image: txuO.png]

The teams are perfect. People criticising Drum and Lui being together, when I think their chemistry was great. Rantaro being with Valt will allow him to shine.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: The teams are perfect. People criticising Drum and Lui being together, when I think their chemistry was great. Rantaro being with Valt will allow him to shine.
IMO drum and Lui chemistry goes well if they weren't forced like this, and about Sisco and free i do wish they didn't go this route because i want Sisco to finally beat free continuing the Sisco arc that barely got touched after the tournament arc
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: The teams are perfect. People criticising Drum and Lui being together, when I think their chemistry was great. Rantaro being with Valt will allow him to shine.

Lui and Drum is perfection and though I would have preferred Valt and Shu, Valt and Rantaro also makes perfect sense.
I like these tag partners.
If I had to say who is the best as of now its gonna be Shu and Lane.
Drum and Lui are the best at attacking together.
Valt and Rantaro be friends.
Aiger and Ranjiro are friends too.
Sisco and Free is one thats pretty darn interesting.
Hikaru and Hyuga I got nothing for them.
Free & Sisco have some proper interaction tho. Not to mention both are from BC Sol
(Dec. 05, 2020  3:25 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Lui and Drum is perfection and though I would have preferred Valt and Shu, Valt and Rantaro also makes perfect sense.
Yeah, I don't think Valt is gonna carry Rantaro. If he could double burst with Brave, he probably could do it with beys like World Spriggan.
Im still thinking Valt could only ring out Longinus. Either way Ragnaruk is likely gonna burst no matter what strategy they come up with.
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im still thinking Valt could only ring out Longinus. Either way Ragnaruk is likely gonna burst no matter what strategy they come up with.
Hopefully he doesn't.
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:11 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im still thinking Valt could only ring out Longinus. Either way Ragnaruk is likely gonna burst no matter what strategy they come up with.
Hopefully he doesn't.

It would be funny if Valt ended up bursting both Longinus and Dragon
I see some don't like the lane vs shu team up but we have to remember. theirs no one else who they can put him with shu can take the heat.  his a character you can put with anyone as long as he has a little connection to.  now although that means their in the final that doesn't mean valt isn't equal to shu or shu is stronger yes story wise valt and rantaro pair is away to nerfed valt cause although I don't mind the pair.  and yes I would personally prefer if it was valt and shu while the glorious kiyamas work as a pair they could've been the twin jewels of this series , their another thing we need to take into account for some who says why they didnt make a partner for lane which is what I wanted to cause that's the backslash you get with double protagonist.  Uranus was wasted in lane hands he could've had s sibling or a friends that train with him under shu and boom problem solvers ,but again we have to remember they don't have the 20 plus minutes per episode anymore.  to much character will make the series rushed as H . it's already rushed as it is. now their us something they could've done I'm going to take a page out of bakugan since the series is 12 minute each per episode which 52 or 51 the solution is simple make the season a 2 part series with 102 or 104 episode when combine we get a full 52 episode with 20 plus minutes.  and I said once I'll say it again the went to far with the multiple main character thing they already had 3 with valt obviously favor as they Main character of burst why not keep these 3 and just make the bros add on rivals . look at this wall of text like lane flare lol
Why do people dislike Shu and Lane these two are literally the best there is as of now.
Plus we cant forget Shu wants to take Lane back in his hands. And he cares about him despite of all the things that had happened between them
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do people dislike Shu and Lane these two are literally the best there is as of now.
Plus we cant forget Shu wants to take Lane back in his hands. And he cares about him despite of all the things that had happened between them
well if we look at an other way technically it actually Doesnt make sense while at same time it makes sense . lane is already op the writers just buff him with shu I don't think people really has a problem with shu it's more of a lane problem to why his getting buff so much why not just keeping out of th tag tournament. shu is basically being use to only buff lane not as an actual partner
I would feel bad for Shu if he cant get Lane back.

Valt has more than enough raw power to burst Luinor. He's done it before.
So far the only bey we havent seen burst no including Helios Volcano, Hyperion Burn (which it has), Lucifer The End. Its pretty much just Mirage Fafnir. Tho when it does burst I think it will likely be in Absorb Mode
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Valt has more than enough raw power to burst Luinor. He's done it before.
Honestly, Valt can burst anyone as long as the writers want that. Even Lucifer the End.
Im hoping Shu and Lane go to the finals against Hikaru and Hyuga
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im hoping Shu and Lane go to the finals against Hikaru and Hyuga
Hopefully Valt and Rantaro, they are much closer to Hikaru and Hyuga.
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im hoping Shu and Lane go to the finals against Hikaru and Hyuga
Hopefully Valt and Rantaro, they are much closer to Hikaru and Hyuga.

Eh well see. Tho Im not gonna be happy if Hikaru and Hyuga will lose
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  5:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hopefully Valt and Rantaro, they are much closer to Hikaru and Hyuga.

Eh well see. Tho Im not gonna be happy if Hikaru and Hyuga will lose
I'm gonna be very happy, it's just their second tournament. They don't deserve to win.