Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

(Nov. 21, 2020  12:40 AM)Gurjaan Wrote: It’s probably Valt and the Asahis

nah its gonna be harry
Yea expect it to be Shu or someone else because the title is “The Best Tag Partner” which means it’s a partner so it’s probably Shu and the twins.
Hikaru and Hyuga are the best tag partners ever lol
Too much Wakiya fans lol.
Harry is sad now.
I think this episodes battle will be Lain and Shu vs Rantaro and Dante. Especially with the current arc I think Lain being forced to team up with Shu would be interesting. Also Rantaro and Dante don't get much battles so they can have one now.
I gotta feeling Rantaro and Valt will be teamed up
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I gotta feeling Rantaro and Valt will be teamed up

Hmm, I dunno... who would Shu team up with? Personally, I see Valt and Shu teaming up and have Rantaro teaming up with with Sisco (or hell, Ranjiro), but that's just me.
They should change the title tbh because the greatest tag partner sounds kinda off. and it doesnt seem fair for other bladers
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:20 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: They should change the title tbh because the greatest tag partner sounds kinda off. and it doesnt seem fair for other bladers

It aint tentative so it probably won't but I do agree.
Just think about it who could it possibly be the best tag partner.
Because honestly this is confusing
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just think about it who could it possibly be the best tag partner.

Wait wasn't it Valt and Lane
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:32 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:24 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Just think about it who could it possibly be the best tag partner.

Wait wasn't it Valt and Lane

That was a simulation.
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:32 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Wait wasn't it Valt and Lane

That was a simulation.

Oh thanks
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:40 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That was a simulation.

Oh thanks

yeah lol
(Nov. 22, 2020  4:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:54 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Oh thanks

yeah lol

I thought it was them 2 lol
Why do people think this will be a tournament? Lol.
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Why do people think this will be a tournament? Lol.

maybe it is
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:01 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Why do people think this will be a tournament? Lol.
In episode 36 preview they said there will be a "legend super tag league" which is basically a tournament sort of thing. And the title for this episode pretty much lined up with the tournament purposes.
(Nov. 22, 2020  6:35 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
In episode 36 preview they said there will be a "legend super tag league" which is basically a tournament sort of thing. And the title for this episode pretty much lined up with the tournament purposes.
Ahh ok.
Im sure the best tag partner is someone we havent seen yet
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure the best tag partner is someone we havent seen yet

if that's the case i think one of the brothers will tag up with lane
(Nov. 23, 2020  3:51 AM)PVA_FIGHTER Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:59 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sure the best tag partner is someone we havent seen yet

if that's the case i think one of the brothers will tag up with lane

maybe
Ma liste selon moi
Lui et Dante
Free et lui
Aiga et valt
Valt et shu
Shu et free
Lean et lui
Silas et free
Valt et rantaro
Hyuga et Hikaru