Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #37 (December 4, 2020)

Probally a tag partner that could try to work is Shu and Lui
Am I the only person that thinks that the "best tag partner" would be Hikaru and Shu vs two others (maybe Hyuga and Valt for Hyuga to also get the best tag partner)?
I think it's safe to say that this tag battle has the brothers involved so one (or both) of them would be getting the "best tag partner"
i think they say "best" for exaggeration
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:05 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: i think they say "best" for exaggeration

True
I think it's about Asahi brothers. Because it's their fight so they are best parthner. But I believe it's 2vs2 but not Asahi vs team.
(Nov. 11, 2020  3:50 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: I think it's about Asahi brothers. Because it's their fight so they are best parthner. But I believe it's 2vs2 but not Asahi vs team.

True
Seems like this is going to be a tag team battle according to the preview for ep 36
I'm so confused man is this a new tournament or something
I hope we get a nice individuals tournament at some point. Akin to the international bladers cup.
(Nov. 20, 2020  1:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope we get a nice individuals tournament at some point. Akin to the international bladers cup.
I don't think that be the best route for this season since this season has 2 protagonist and I think this torney will be the last arc since a torney takes up a lot of episodes
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  1:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I hope we get a nice individuals tournament at some point. Akin to the international bladers cup.
I don't think that be the best route for this season since this season has 2 protagonist and I think this torney will be the last arc since a torney takes up a lot of episodes
I understand where your coming from. The manga actually had the bros take on some bladers like Lane individually so it's not without precedent to do it that way.
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't think that be the best route for this season since this season has 2 protagonist and I think this torney will be the last arc since a torney takes up a lot of episodes
I understand where your coming from. The manga actually had the bros take on some bladers like Lane individually so it's not without precedent to do it that way.

They’ve only done that a few times
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:06 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't think that be the best route for this season since this season has 2 protagonist and I think this torney will be the last arc since a torney takes up a lot of episodes
Well i cannot say anything since lean vs hikaru was a title match
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I understand where your coming from. The manga actually had the bros take on some bladers like Lane individually so it's not without precedent to do it that way.
Well i cannot say anything since lean vs hikaru was a title match

No it’s not???

It’s just a match at BC Sol
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:28 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:27 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well i cannot say anything since lean vs hikaru was a title match

No it’s not???

It’s just a match at BC Sol
Oops my bad i meant to say ranked match
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  2:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I understand where your coming from. The manga actually had the bros take on some bladers like Lane individually so it's not without precedent to do it that way.

They’ve only done that a few times

I know. But there is some precedent for it given those were some pretty major matches. Especially that one with Lane.
ooh imagine Wakiya and Rantaro being partners
(Nov. 20, 2020  8:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: So is this gonna be a tournament?

Yes
this being a tag team tournament is the right move.  they have 2 main characters so it works for then but I'm interested who lane partner is be cause his basically alone .