Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #36 (November 27, 2020)

(Nov. 09, 2020  11:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Geez now even beyblade has the virus

yep
Hyuga was the one to create the beyvirus cause he said Zoom Zoom
here's whats gonna happen in the zoom:
hanami is telling everyone to settle down
lane and lui roast each other
shu is begging lane to not be evil
valt and hyuga are doing an online rock paper scissors
hikaru and free are playing 2+2=4-1 that 3 QUICK MATHS out loud
drum is singing the pledge of allegiance
rantaro is lonely srry
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:29 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: here's whats gonna happen in the zoom:
rantaro is lonely srry

lol this is funny
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:30 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think it  will be about the next app by Takara Tomy : "BeyCamp".

This.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:33 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  6:30 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: I think it  will be about the next app by Takara Tomy : "BeyCamp".

This.

To be fair you don't use Beycamp on a computer
Probally one of the weirdest episode titles ever
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:51 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: their probably gonna play among us

We know the imposter is Valt
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:51 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: their probably gonna play among us

We know the imposter is Valt
The imposter is Akaba Aiga.
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: We know the imposter is Valt
The imposter is Akaba Aiga.

No Lane
(Nov. 09, 2020  11:29 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: here's whats gonna happen in the zoom:
rantaro is lonely srry

LOL! Or maybe Rantaro is busy arguing with Sisco since they tend to do that a lot. And to what country is Dante pledging allegiance to? He is from France but also lives in Japan so...
Zoom expectations in rea life: Failure
Zoom in anime: Totally worth it
The anime makes no sense.
To be honest if I were to rewrite sparking I would make valt the main character and make the story based on the twins.
I bet tt is running out of idea's.
TT your failing super hard lol.
I hope this gets better soon or I am never gonna watch anything or play anything that's beyblade related.
TT fix this garbage of a mess of a anime. I bet beyblade burst God is better than is not even gt is better.
Sorry if this looks alot like a essay but I had to get my feelings out.
Shu/Red Eye- makes Spryzen Requiem on episode 39 or 40 (I forgot lol).
Phi- evolves Revive Phoenix to Dread Phoenix on episode 43.
Gwyn- Evolves Royal Genesis to Eclipse Genesis on episode 40.
Lain- Evolves Variant Lucifer to Lucifer End on episode 37
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu/Red Eye- makes Spryzen Requiem on episode 39 or 40 (I forgot lol).

Lui: Dame da ne dame yo
Bro what be the best part soon Japan is gonna fight their wars with beys in the anime just like mfb lol. The more metal the merrier
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu/Red Eye- makes Spryzen Requiem on episode 39 or 40 (I forgot lol).

Here's the real thing
Shu evolves Spriggan on ep 38
Phi evolves Phoenix on ep 41
Gwyn evolves Genesis on ep 41
Lean evolves Lucifer on ep 34 or next ep
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:21 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Here's the real thing

I get mixed up.
Almost all of them upgrade their beys after 1 to 3 episodes
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:22 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:21 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Here's the real thing

I get mixed up.
Almost all of them upgrade their beys after 1 to 3 episodes

no prob
If Lui evolved Lost Luinor/Longinus he would defintely be even more stronger than he was
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Lui evolved Lost Luinor/Longinus he would defintely be even more stronger than he was

It's not like he needed it he still walk of like a badass while laughing like a maniac .  I personally have an issues with villains evolving their beys without a real reason . Phi was still op he could've just do another armor instead of new bey same with Gwynn he didn't even lost with regalia lol he only could've made the armor and good. Lane is on the same boat. Red eye was the only one that actually needed an evolved (since his bey was broken in the manga) even though the show didn't do it for some odd reason but atleast legend was broken somewhere so the reason is their.
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: If Lui evolved Lost Luinor/Longinus he would defintely be even more stronger than he was

It's not like he needed it he still walk of like a badass while laughing like a maniac .  I personally have an issues with villains evolving their beys without a real reason . Phi was still op he could've just do another armor instead of new bey same with Gwynn he didn't even lost with regalia lol he only could've made the armor and good. Lane is on the same boat. Red eye was the only one that actually needed an evolved (since his bey was broken in the manga) even though the show didn't do it for some odd reason but atleast legend was broken somewhere so the reason is their.

I agree. I mean they do not necessary need a evolution. I hate how Gwyn just evolves his bey into a more Perfect creation. Phi created Dead Phoenix using parts of Hades fragments and combined it right?. Shu yeah it was understandble. Lane is another story.
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2020  3:07 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: It's not like he needed it he still walk of like a badass while laughing like a maniac .  I personally have an issues with villains evolving their beys without a real reason . Phi was still op he could've just do another armor instead of new bey same with Gwynn he didn't even lost with regalia lol he only could've made the armor and good. Lane is on the same boat. Red eye was the only one that actually needed an evolved (since his bey was broken in the manga) even though the show didn't do it for some odd reason but atleast legend was broken somewhere so the reason is their.

I agree. I mean they do not necessary need a evolution. I hate how Gwyn just evolves his bey into a more Perfect creation. Phi created Dead Phoenix using parts of Hades fragments and combined it right?. Shu yeah it was understandble. Lane is another story.

yea gwynn reason was he needs the perfect creation although he never lost with regalia and big bang armor was actually the only thing he needed . as for phi he always wanted hades as a kid but hearts took it before him phi always had a strange obsession with hades cause it has something special the so called darkness hades had and he wanted it according to him even it was the armor made out if hades metal lol. jeez phi just make a metal armor man you didn't need to do your brother like that lol. but both if these guys didn't a new bey but rather accessories lol