Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

I wasnt sad Shu lost. But like every other legend sooner or later they had to lose to someone
(Nov. 21, 2020  3:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  3:32 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Yea I do believe Shu 100% said that but let’s be honest anyone will say that about their student just for motivation even in Cho-Z Fubuki was said to be Valts successor and Shu’s best student but he turned out to be not even the strongest but he’s at least up their I’m not mad don’t get me wrong but it’s not like Shu to keep worry about a burst finish it’s how Beyblades are meant for to burst after all the way to win is to make a strategy on how to defeat the opponent not worrying about yourself at the moment just seems Shu’s character changes in this season if a fan favorite character losses then it’s something we can’t do about it we just have to deal with it but it does disappoint a lot of fans

This is the annoying part about it. Sure, my favorite characters do lose which is meh, but people do overlook a few things.
Lean did talk about strategy, tactics, and reconnaissance during his introduction. Still a problem by the writers, but they didn't show any of that at all.
Main problem I see about this whole thing is how the battles are shifted from more strategy to more resonance. I know there was bond between blader and bey in season 1 and 2, but I feel like strategy and actual skill could penetrate those things. That's why when the pure power battles came in, they were exciting because there was less of them, and we knew of the competitors strength. Ever since Cho-Z, the focus has moved towards resonance, and less strategy. The newer generations always get the stronger form of resonance before they are chucked into the back burner.

Not saying I want resonance to be removed entirely, but possibly a more balanced focus on skill and tactics compared to the bone. In the early season, I would have thought it as 60/40 resonance/strat & skill but now I feel like it's 85/15.

In Sparking their is Strategy but it doesn’t matter bc Leans going to win anyways I don’t want others to think I have a big shtick for Lean but saying he’s a prodigy or a genius is not the case in this way their presenting him ever since Cho-Z it’s easy for Main Characters to get a W but and become champions at least Drum was worthy of being called a prodigy
Lane has no more legends to beat.
Well Harry looks like your moment to shine has come
(Nov. 21, 2020  1:14 AM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  11:51 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think this will be a great story telling if handled or executed correctly but then again sparking likes to execute what could've been a great moment but they screw it

Just curious, when did they do that (as in screw up a great moment)?
*Nitpick opinion*
The asahi beys broke was so underwhelming then you got what could've been the greatest aiga hikaru moment but they rushed it so it doesn't even felt special in ep28 then ep 24 which could been the "Sisco episode" but then they don't want sisco to like wtf all of this are my opinion
This was a 7.5/10 episode and I mean it was okay.
(Nov. 21, 2020  6:33 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: This was a 7.5/10 episode and I mean it was okay.

ok? really? yall upset Shu lost
Wow what has sparking turned into, lean just beating everyone every time and then the Asahi brothers will unrealistically win some how in the end. It might be the worst of the series so far
I think Lane needs to go to a hosital for insane and flare bladers
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:53 PM)BurstAwaken Wrote: Wow what has sparking turned into, lean just beating everyone every time and then the Asahi brothers will unrealistically win some how in the end. It might be the worst of the series so far

Unrealistically? The brothers are pretty well balanced and have trained a lot, so it doesn't seem out of order for them to win in the end. That's your opinion I guess.
Why does everyone complain there favorite legends losing?
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why does everyone complain there favorite legends losing?
It’s pretty much bias.
(Nov. 21, 2020  11:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why does everyone complain there favorite legends losing?

Lots of people have the idea that Legend=Invincible so for an Invincible blader to lose to anyone other than another Invincible blader is just the worst I guess.

I really don’t have a problem, except when it’s Lane doing the beating
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I really don’t have a problem, except when it’s Lane doing the beating

Why Lain specifically?
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:56 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I really don’t have a problem, except when it’s Lane doing the beating

Why Lain specifically?

Mainly because it makes the legend ranking kind of useless in the power scaling.
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:57 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why Lain specifically?

Mainly because it makes the legend ranking kind of useless in the power scaling.

Legend rankings can be changed in shifted as they just were recently, so to always put one past line up at Legends at the top is wrong.
(Nov. 22, 2020  1:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  12:58 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Mainly because it makes the legend ranking kind of useless in the power scaling.

Legend rankings can be changed in shifted as they just were recently, so to always put one past line up at Legends at the top is wrong.

I agree with you Eclipse Force.
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  6:33 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: This was a 7.5/10 episode and I mean it was okay.

ok? really? yall upset Shu lost

I mean there is no reason to complain over Shu losing, but not this fast at Least I thought until 38.The animation was okay but I am not mad at the episode.
(Nov. 22, 2020  2:29 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: ok? really? yall upset Shu lost

I mean there is no reason to complain over Shu losing, but not this fast at Least I thought until 38.The animation was okay but I am not mad at the episode.

The episode just seemed lazy and rushed we knew Shu was going to lose but it’s still lazy writing in my opinion loved the new Lucifer
I didnt even think Shu would be beaten so badly
(Nov. 21, 2020  4:53 PM)BurstAwaken Wrote: Wow what has sparking turned into, lean just beating everyone every time and then the Asahi brothers will unrealistically win some how in the end. It might be the worst of the series so far

How would they win unrealistically? They spend half of each episode just training. That's got to get them somewhere. I guess, it's your opinion. But wait until the season ends before completely bashing it like that. Sparking has made burst much more popular than it use to be last year, it's not as bad as you say it is. Heck, they have made a new app and got merch for it lol.
He is the 3rd person to beat a legend blader quick in Sparking.
Hyuga beated Silas in the same episode.
So did Hikaru against Rantaro
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is the 3rd person to beat a legend blader quick in Sparking.
Lui also lost early as well. I think the earliest loss in Drum.
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:01 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: He is the 3rd person to beat a legend blader quick in Sparking.
Lui also lost early as well. I think the earliest loss in Drum.
Did Free also lose early?
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  1:30 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Lui also lost early as well. I think the earliest loss in Drum.
Did Free also lose early?
He lost in episode 11.