Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 16, 2020  5:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: bruh this is probably inappropriate but if lean beats shu he's gonna orgasm
i'm sorry lol

Okaaaay,inappropriate but this was funny.
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: bruh this is probably inappropriate but if lean beats shu he's gonna orgasm
i'm sorry lol

Thats enough internet for today
i'm sorry lol

I just imagined that and I cant unimagine it.
(Nov. 19, 2020  3:39 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
i'm sorry lol

I just imagined that and I cant unimagine it.

[font="Proxima Nova Regular", "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][Image: PimjgaM.gif][/font]
Tommorow's episode could show the 4th opening since Lucifer The End's debut has been shown. Not a 100% but it's a high chance.
(Nov. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Tommorow's episode could show the 4th opening since Lucifer The End's debut has been shown. Not a 100% but it's a high chance.

very true
Oh no. I'm getting that feeling where I can't wait anymore.

i'm sorry lol
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:28 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Oh no. I'm getting that feeling where I can't wait anymore.

lol the wait is killing everyone
(Nov. 19, 2020  6:27 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Tommorow's episode could show the 4th opening since Lucifer The End's debut has been shown. Not a 100% but it's a high chance.

You are right. It was posted on twitter that there would be a slight change to the theme song.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no! Is spriggan going to break or no?

No.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:18 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:31 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Oh no! Is spriggan going to break or no?

No.

oh ok.
Hopefully not cause then Imma have a breakdown
As you know Shu might lose so just saying spriggan could break ,but I hope that doesn't happen.
(Nov. 20, 2020  5:28 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: As you know Shu might lose so just saying spriggan could break ,but I hope that doesn't happen.

hopefully not
Actually in my opinion it's either a good thing or bad thing if Spriggan Breaks
Pros:
Possibly new Spriggan with limit Break System which will possibly be OP
Cons:
Sucks
Causes depression
Increase lains hate factor to 1,000,000,000
Please send me video link

Please send me link

Please send me link episode 35
I won’t spoil it but all I’ll say is that Sparking just threw all the logic out of the window with this episode as if they haven’t already done that before
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:11 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I won’t spoil it but all I’ll say is that Sparking just threw all the logic out of the window with this episode as if they haven’t already done that before

oh come on
I think at the end of the episode, where Lane breaks the stadium is his flares limit. He has beaten every legend bladers and his flares can only grow from battling strong opponents. I think he's gonna see Hikaru and Hygua flares, and decide that defeating them will grow his flare.
I can only say shu Biased fans will hate this episode
Episode review
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:20 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:11 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: I won’t spoil it but all I’ll say is that Sparking just threw all the logic out of the window with this episode as if they haven’t already done that before

oh come on

Yea no duh you -10iq but the way Spriggan lost was so lame he bursted it by slamming it down if it didn’t worked the first time then how come it worked the last time unless he wasn’t at full power not only that notice how the wall on his bey dropped and he made an expression as if he never even seen that before your telling me he doesn’t know his own beys gimmicks to the fullest or something
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:32 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  9:20 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: oh come on

Yea no duh you -10iq but the way Spriggan lost was so lame he bursted it by slamming it down if it didn’t worked the first time then how come it worked the last time unless he wasn’t at full power not only that notice how the wall on his bey dropped and he made an expression as if he never even seen that before your telling me he doesn’t know his own beys gimmicks to the fullest or something
It is much more better than how lean beat lui and aiga doe