Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 14, 2020  2:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the anime staff and writer should've make the anime like the manga without showing the rest of the 15 legends because rn sparking anime just feels "Eh" I really hope they could improve on the writing onwards maybe like give us new settings that is unique and fitting AND LEAN BACKSTORYabout his progression
I think they stopped giving us backstories for burst villains because of how poorly received they turned out to be. The last time we got a sufficient backstory for a burst villain it turned out that the villain was evil because he didn’t get the bey he wanted as a child. Even Gwynn had a terrible backstory that doesn’t even really count tbh (since it wasn’t sufficient at all and was totally vague) and i’m pretty sure the writers almost didn’t even bother to give Gwynn a backstory before someone insisted (hence why it came up so late) and guess what?  It turned out to be poorly written... again. I don’t completely like the idea of Lane being some nobody who just happened to be really good at beyblade either but it definitely beats some awkward origin story that just makes him look dumb or childish and seeing as the burst writers clearly can’t create origin stories, I would definitely bet on a Lane backstory sucking.
(Nov. 14, 2020  8:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  2:32 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think the anime staff and writer should've make the anime like the manga without showing the rest of the 15 legends because rn sparking anime just feels "Eh" I really hope they could improve on the writing onwards maybe like give us new settings that is unique and fitting AND LEAN BACKSTORYabout his progression
I think they stopped giving us backstories for burst villains because of how poorly received they turned out to be. The last time we got a sufficient backstory for a burst villain it turned out that the villain was evil because he didn’t get the bey he wanted as a child. Even Gwynn had a terrible backstory that doesn’t even really count tbh (since it wasn’t sufficient at all and was totally vague) and i’m pretty sure the writers almost didn’t even bother to give Gwynn a backstory before someone insisted (hence why it came up so late) and guess what?  It turned out to be poorly written... again. I don’t completely like the idea of Lane being some nobody who just happened to be really good at beyblade either but it definitely beats some awkward origin story that just makes him look dumb or childish and seeing as the burst writers clearly can’t create origin stories, I would definitely bet on a Lane backstory sucking.
Fair enough but I really wish they could give us lean backstory when he first noticed his strength so that we can relate to lean a little bit more
(Nov. 14, 2020  8:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  8:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I think they stopped giving us backstories for burst villains because of how poorly received they turned out to be. The last time we got a sufficient backstory for a burst villain it turned out that the villain was evil because he didn’t get the bey he wanted as a child. Even Gwynn had a terrible backstory that doesn’t even really count tbh (since it wasn’t sufficient at all and was totally vague) and i’m pretty sure the writers almost didn’t even bother to give Gwynn a backstory before someone insisted (hence why it came up so late) and guess what?  It turned out to be poorly written... again. I don’t completely like the idea of Lane being some nobody who just happened to be really good at beyblade either but it definitely beats some awkward origin story that just makes him look dumb or childish and seeing as the burst writers clearly can’t create origin stories, I would definitely bet on a Lane backstory sucking.
Fair enough but I really wish they could give us lean backstory when he first noticed his strength so that we can relate to lean a little bit more
That sounds really good but unfortunately they would probably make it something dumb and unnecessary.
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  8:49 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Fair enough but I really wish they could give us lean backstory when he first noticed his strength so that we can relate to lean a little bit more
That sounds really good but unfortunately they would probably make it something dumb and unnecessary.

Lean is a interesting character and I love it I also love his bey Lucifer but it’s hard to understand a character and get an emotional feel of him if his character development is so bland and not well thought of not only that they disrespected a couple fan favorite characters in my opinion I think they didn’t even try to give Lean a backstory they just gave the fans their favorite character and hope they can make big cash off of their beys
(Nov. 14, 2020  10:59 AM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  9:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote: That sounds really good but unfortunately they would probably make it something dumb and unnecessary.

Lean is a interesting character and I love it I also love his bey Lucifer but it’s hard to understand a character and get an emotional feel of him if his character development is so bland and not well thought of not only that they disrespected a couple fan favorite characters in my opinion I think they didn’t even try to give Lean a backstory they just gave the fans their favorite character and hope they can make big cash off of their beys

lol
Ok Lean's new bey Lucifer what if "The End" actually means the end of a bey. What if Lucifer obliterates Spriggan so bad that all of the pieces turn to dust. Ya i'm talking about the tip, the layer, and the chassis all of it turning into dust that scatters in the air.
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ok Lean's new bey Lucifer what "The End" actually means the end of a bey. What if Lucifer obliterates Spriggan so bad that all of the pieces turn to dust. Ya i'm talking about the tip, the layer, and the chassis all of it turning into dust that scatters in the air.

lol that would be simultaneously scary, sad and hilarious.
(Nov. 11, 2020  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  5:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I thought you didn't mind him beating Valt and the rest of the legends?

I don't mind about them losing in general, it's mainly how they lose. The story may revolve around Lean a little bit, but when it focuses on him and only him just to shift the story to make some form of writing, then he's bad.

Then what's the problem? You seemed ok with how Lean battles with the legends went down.
(Nov. 15, 2020  11:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  1:47 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't mind about them losing in general, it's mainly how they lose. The story may revolve around Lean a little bit, but when it focuses on him and only him just to shift the story to make some form of writing, then he's bad.

Then what's the problem? You seemed ok with how Lean battles with the legends went down.

Nah, you just assumed. Closest thing I've probably said is I know the legends are there to be beat, so I know that much going in.
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:30 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think Spriggan will break.

So do I. Believe it or not, Every Spryzen Shu makes a season debut with has either been broken or abandoned. Spryzen Requiem thus is the only one not on the list. So the trend makes me think Lain is gonna be merciless to the bone this time
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  8:30 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: I think Spriggan will break.

So do I. Believe it or not, Every Spryzen Shu makes a season debut with has either been broken or abandoned. Spryzen Requiem thus is the only one not on the list. So the trend makes me think Lain is gonna be merciless to the bone this time
We have seen this Spriggan for like 3 battles. It definitely doesn't need to get broken.
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So do I. Believe it or not, Every Spryzen Shu makes a season debut with has either been broken or abandoned. Spryzen Requiem thus is the only one not on the list. So the trend makes me think Lain is gonna be merciless to the bone this time
We have seen this Spriggan for like 3 battles. It definitely doesn't need to get broken.

It does not, but if it does (which would be useless) it would just be repaired by the next episode. It doesn't seem like it will from the preview, as from my memory the juicy stuff is usually hinted at.
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  10:28 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: So do I. Believe it or not, Every Spryzen Shu makes a season debut with has either been broken or abandoned. Spryzen Requiem thus is the only one not on the list. So the trend makes me think Lain is gonna be merciless to the bone this time

That was the same with Turbo Spryzen.

Shu has had two official battles with both Turbo and World now. The training don’t count
(Nov. 15, 2020  9:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2020  11:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Then what's the problem? You seemed ok with how Lean battles with the legends went down.

Nah, you just assumed. Closest thing I've probably said is I know the legends are there to be beat, so I know that much going in.

Gotcha.
Hikaru and HYuga will beat the legends soon
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru and HYuga will beat the legends soon

Well yes, but I would assume that they are above the level of Rantaro and Sisco at the moment. Maybe on par or slightly above Drum.
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:05 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  12:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hikaru and HYuga will beat the legends soon

Well yes, but I would assume that they are above the level of Rantaro and Sisco at the moment. Maybe on par or slightly above Drum.

Maybe. But I do feel like Hikaru has a better chance of beating a few legends.
They need to show how powerful Lean is by breaking Spriggan. Only the legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Hyuga and Hikaru will beat him.

EarthHelios You see how Hikaru just caught up to Hyuga? He stands a chance.
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:43 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They need to show how powerful Lean is by breaking Spriggan. Only the legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Hyuga and Hikaru will beat him.

It would be a good way to showcase how powerful Lane is but I’m hoping they don’t do that to Shu, or rather I should say to Spriggan. Not only has the concept of beys breaking become repetitive but it would also be Shu’s third time having his bey destroyed -not to mention during the second episode after his first proper battle. I think they should just have Lane annihilate Shu.
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:04 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2020  6:01 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Ok Lean's new bey Lucifer what "The End" actually means the end of a bey. What if Lucifer obliterates Spriggan so bad that all of the pieces turn to dust. Ya i'm talking about the tip, the layer, and the chassis all of it turning into dust that scatters in the air.

lol that would be simultaneously scary, sad and hilarious.

If Spriggan is obliterated, then we will delete TT from existence.
Shu will most likely lose due to the fact that It is the new evolution of lucifer.
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  1:43 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: They need to show how powerful Lean is by breaking Spriggan. Only the legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Hyuga and Hikaru will beat him.

It would be a good way to showcase how powerful Lane is but I’m hoping they don’t do that to Shu, or rather I should say to Spriggan. Not only has the concept of beys breaking become repetitive but it would also be Shu’s third time having his bey destroyed -not to mention during the second episode after his first proper battle. I think they should just have Lane annihilate Shu.

I think your going to get your wish.
(Nov. 16, 2020  5:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:56 AM)Zeutron Wrote: It would be a good way to showcase how powerful Lane is but I’m hoping they don’t do that to Shu, or rather I should say to Spriggan. Not only has the concept of beys breaking become repetitive but it would also be Shu’s third time having his bey destroyed -not to mention during the second episode after his first proper battle. I think they should just have Lane annihilate Shu.

I think your going to get your wish.

I’m tempted to find out what the new Avatar of Lucifer is going to be by far my favorite is Spriggan Lucifer looked like a giant Moth with wings to me at first
bruh this is probably inappropriate but if lean beats shu he's gonna orgasm
i'm sorry lol