Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #35 (November 20, 2020)

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright, not much of an episode review, but about the reaction of it.

The problem with Lane is that he's the most boring character in the show right now. He's strong. He likes to scream about his flare, a lot. And.. that's it. What else can you say about him?
I'm not a fan of the legends being cannon fodder but it is what it is. Nor do I find Lane to be interesting. I think we all kinda knew this was going to happen, unfortunate as it is. At least Spryzen didn't break.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not a fan of the legends being cannon fodder but it is what it is. Nor do I find Lane to be interesting. I think we all kinda knew this was going to happen, unfortunate as it is. At least Spryzen didn't break.
I expect them to make a comeback. They have too.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:49 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I'm not a fan of the legends being cannon fodder but it is what it is. Nor do I find Lane to be interesting. I think we all kinda knew this was going to happen, unfortunate as it is. At least Spryzen didn't break.

I really hope so. I think that would be a great way of getting this train back on the track.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:48 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:41 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Alright, not much of an episode review, but about the reaction of it.

The problem with Lane is that he's the most boring character in the show right now. He's strong. He likes to scream about his flare, a lot. And.. that's it. What else can you say about him?

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: I expect them to make a comeback. They have too.

I really hope so. I think that would be a great way of getting this train back on the track.
I mean, it would be great but I doubt they really can. There’s just not much time left.
So many people like to complain and complain about events and outcomes in this season. It gets old. So many worse things happened in previous seasons that did not get this much backlash.
I'm just going to say, I loved this episode despite the results. Honestly, I would have made 0 sense if Shu won. Where would that take the plot? Another Lucifer? Another rematch? It would get really boring. With this result, at least the plot goes somewhere especially with Lane's internal conflict developing.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
I don't see any of the legends beating lean right now because it will just make the tension goes out or disappear
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: I expect them to make a comeback. They have too.
I don't see any of the legends beating lean right now because it will just make the tension goes out or disappear
Yeah , but Lane won more than enough.
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really hope so. I think that would be a great way of getting this train back on the track.
I mean, it would be great but I doubt they really can. There’s just not much time left.

Unfortunately. Sad it ended up like this.

(Nov. 20, 2020  3:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't see any of the legends beating lean right now because it will just make the tension goes out or disappear

Agreed, but I don't think they're going to give any of the legends a win on him unfortunately. The only ones who'll probably defeat him are the bros.
Guys guys this is so sad my favorite character lost once like he was a Legend so he’s invincible I don’t see why this happened guys guys
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:56 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:54 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I don't see any of the legends beating lean right now because it will just make the tension goes out or disappear
True, but only a main character can legitimately beat Lane by burst anime logic and it’s been true for all burst seasons. I know Aiga beat Lane but the anime already established it was a fluke since Lucifer was accidentally knocked off balance by Hyperion. The main characters of this seasons are The Asahi bros, Rantaro, Shu and Valt. We can pretty much cross Rantaro out as he isn’t really playing a heroic role like the other main cast members. The bros (or a single brother) will definitely beat him but that leaves us with Valt and Shu. I don’t think they can have the bros and Valt/Shu all beat Lane within the remaining 10 episodes of the sparking anime.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:01 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  3:56 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah , but Lane won more than enough.
True, but only a main character can legitimately beat Lane by burst anime logic and it’s been true for all burst seasons. I know Aiga beat Lane but the anime already established it was a fluke since Lucifer was accidentally knocked off balance by Hyperion. The main characters of this seasons are The Asahi bros, Rantaro, Shu and Valt. We can pretty much cross Rantaro out as he isn’t really playing a heroic role like the other main cast members. The bros (or a single brother) will definitely beat him but that leaves us with Valt and Shu. I don’t think they can have the bros and Valt/Shu all beat Lane within the remaining 10 episodes of the sparking anime.
It could be like how Gwynn lost in episode 49.
It'll probably just be the bros to get the W on him.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It'll probably just be the bros to get the W on him.
They deserve it the least.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It'll probably just be the bros to get the W on him.
They deserve it the least.

Didn't say I liked it lol. He did break their beys though so they at least deserve to get some payback.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: They deserve it the least.

Didn't say I liked it lol. He did break their beys though so they at least deserve to get some payback.
Yeah, but the legends were training for 5 seasons. They deserve to beat him, cuz they've worked way harder.
lane regrets being evil

i guess a new villian arrives!
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:20 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: lane regrets being evil

i guess a new villian arrives!

false
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Didn't say I liked it lol. He did break their beys though so they at least deserve to get some payback.
Yeah, but the legends were training for 5 seasons. They deserve to beat him, cuz they've worked way harder.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the legends taking Lane to town. Just don't think it going to happen.
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2020  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, but the legends were training for 5 seasons. They deserve to beat him, cuz they've worked way harder.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the legends taking Lane to town. Just don't think it going to happen.
Yeah, me too. Unfortunately, I can probably see the legends also getting wrecked by the brothers.
Lane breaks his stadium lol.
I feel bad for harry.
Lane regrets everything or he is mad that he didnt break Spryzen