Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #34 (November 13, 2020)

(Nov. 13, 2020  5:57 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:48 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: naw half the episode is when they do the tag team and the other half is with Lean making Lucifer

Yeah what I mean is at the beginning is when they workout then in the middle is when they battle and at the end is when lean smiles creating his bey

oh ok i got you
decent episode, the battle was the highlight of this episode and we got some juicy fluid animation at some part
(Nov. 13, 2020  8:43 AM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Video link

use a vpn and go on corocoro youtube channel and watch it there; its in japanese
episode was pretty juicy. too bad we didn't see harry
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:51 AM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Please send link

bruh the episode has been out for 2 hours. go to youtube
(Nov. 13, 2020  9:51 AM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Please send link

Its not allowed, just get a VPN Like tunnel.Bear set it to japan and go to corocoro YouTube channel and watch beyblade burst. It is as simple as that. Also no one appreciates link begging
Ok, that tag battle was fire.
Can't wait to see Lucifer the End in action, even though Shu will get creamed.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:04 PM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Please send me link

Sending the link is strictly prohibited and don't spam as well, if you want to watch the episode download a VPN preferably TunnelBear, and set it to Japan, then go to the CoroCoro youtube channel.
I didn't expect they would focus on Shu this time, so it was surprisingly a very decent episode. Also next episode's Shu vs Lane doesn't happen in that warehouse again, thanks god.
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:21 PM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  12:04 PM)premprakash1998 Wrote: Please send me link

Sending the link is strictly prohibited and don't spam as well, if you want to watch the episode download a VPN preferably TunnelBear, and set it to Japan, then go to the CoroCoro youtube channel.
There is a Instagram account named _beyblade_legends_official who post the whole episode on IGTV and doesn’t get removed. You don’t need a VPN to watch it. That’s where I watch it. Hopefully that’s a helpful suggestion
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: TODAY IS THE DAY!

of what?
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:10 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: TODAY IS THE DAY!

of what?

of the new beyblade episode
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:19 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: of what?

of the new beyblade episode

oh ok. I thought it was something else
The episode was epic.

Lane dipping Lucifer on fire.
Me remembering Ryuga get Lightning L-Drago to the lava so it evolves to Meteo L-Drago
Awesome tag battle. The animation was great and I'm happy with the results. Great match.

(Nov. 13, 2020  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Valt even more now

Why is that?