Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #34 (November 13, 2020)

(Nov. 08, 2020  5:45 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Does anyone have info on episodes following this one
Not yet unfortunately. But very soon, we'll get the titles.
I can imagine Shu and Valt winning this one by a margin
Translated summary:
Hyuga and Hikaru are encouraged by Shu and Lean's battle. When they start training to become as strong as Shu, they hear of Shu and Valt wanting a Tag Battle! Meanwhile at the abandoned factory, Lean stands up with determination on his face. In his hands he is lowering Lucifer into a smelting furnace that burns bright red...
(Nov. 09, 2020  9:26 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Translated summary:
Hyuga and Hikaru are encouraged by Shu and Lean's battle. When they start training to become as strong as Shu, they hear of Shu and Valt wanting a Tag Battle! Meanwhile at the abandoned factory, Lean stands up with determination on his face. In his hands he is lowering Lucifer into a smelting furnace that burns bright red...
Please show us where you found
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:25 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
Please show us where you found
It's from the corocoro comic
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:35 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2020  12:25 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Please show us where you found
It's from the corocoro comic

I'm pretty sure that all episode titles, summaries, and spoilers are from Animage not the CoroCoro comic
(Nov. 09, 2020  1:35 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Animage, yes.
I mean can you give us the website about the resources

seems like lean is making lucifer the old fashioned way
Better watch out Shu. But this episode is gonna be with Valt and Shu helping Hyuga and Hikaru mastering the limit break system
I think this is true. Anybody noticed that Valt and Shu never teamed up together.
(Nov. 12, 2020  6:38 PM)Gurjaan Wrote: I think this is true. Anybody noticed that Valt and Shu never teamed up together.

Yup. But I kinda wish Valt and Aiger teamed up
Things are getting interesting after every single episode. I hope all bladers like lui, free, drum, aiga also become stronger as shu.
i know sparking might be the best season yet. cant wait for a tournament at the last 10-12 episodes
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: i know sparking might be the best season yet. cant wait for a tournament at the last 10-12 episodes

We need that right now.
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: i know sparking might be the best season yet. cant wait for a tournament at the last 10-12 episodes

We need that right now.

i know right
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:29 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: We need that right now.

i know right

Yes!
Yeah Sparking has been great so far. After the mediocre season called Gachi.
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
Yeah Sparking has been great so far. After the mediocre season called Gachi.

Rating seasons:
1st: 7/10 had a decent start but it's okay.
2nd: 9.8/10 one of the best seasons. had an amazing solo tournament.
3rd: 9.5/10 loved the villain and the character development.
4th: 8/10 it was okay but barely had any Valt or Aiga in it.
5th so far of the 33 episode: 9/10 legend festival was good but i wanna see another tournament later in the season.
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:41 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Predicted winners: Valt and Shu.

Yup pretty much
The middle of the episode is probably where they battle and at the end is probably where Lean smiles.
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:22 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: The middle of the episode is probably where they battle and at the end is probably where Lean smiles.

naw half the episode is when they do the tag team and the other half is with Lean making Lucifer
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:48 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  5:22 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: The middle of the episode is probably where they battle and at the end is probably where Lean smiles.

naw half the episode is when they do the tag team and the other half is with Lean making Lucifer

Yeah what I mean is at the beginning is when they workout then in the middle is when they battle and at the end is when lean smiles creating his bey