Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

(Oct. 28, 2020  10:46 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  10:31 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, that's true, but Lane losing to Shu is just too important.

It doesn't make sense, Lane already losing?
What the fuq do you mean already? It's mid season and he beat almost everyone. It's time for him to go down.
I think this episode is gonna be so so
Red Eye lost on episode 37/38 against Lui back in god when Shu had Legend Spriggan
Phi lost with Revive phoenix on episode 29
Arthur lost on Episode 36/37
Now its Leans turn
Here's my problem with Lean at the moment, which is why is he strong only around halfway through the season? He already beat Valt who was supposedly the best of the legends, but I guess Shu is stronger because it is very likely that Shu will beat Lane. Lane is already stronger than all of the legends in a 1V1, so he only has one blader to beat, that being Shu. He probably will beat Shu with his new Lucifer (assuming B-175 is Lucifer, which it probably is), and then what? He's only got the protags left to beat in around 15-20 episodes? Now, if Lean becomes like Rago where it takes the power of all the legends to beat him, and Lean is set on destroying the blading world or something like that, it makes sense. But if he is being made this strong just so the protags eventually beat him by their own strength, it just doesn't make sense where the writers are going with Leans power.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Shu beats Lane using a special technique, and Valt then challenges Lane and uses the same technique and beats him too. Lane then evolves Lucifer. And the evolved Lucifer will lose to the brothers.

Shu yes, Valt no.

(Oct. 28, 2020  11:24 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: Here's my problem with Lean at the moment, which is why is he strong only around halfway through the season? He already beat Valt who was supposedly the best of the legends, but I guess Shu is stronger because it is very likely that Shu will beat Lane. Lane is already stronger than all of the legends in a 1V1, so he only has one blader to beat, that being Shu. He probably will beat Shu with his new Lucifer (assuming B-175 is Lucifer, which it probably is), and then what? He's only got the protags left to beat in around 15-20 episodes? Now, if Lean becomes like Rago where it takes the power of all the legends to beat him, and Lean is set on destroying the blading world or something like that, it makes sense. But if he is being made this strong just so the protags eventually beat him by their own strength, it just doesn't make sense where the writers are going with Leans power.

The show has not much logic to it, and basically plot armor is the way to go. Turning off your brain makes this season way better, even if it's okay actually using brainpower.

Because Shu is both the last one and since this is really the introductory time where they show off Spriggan's abilities, they'll make it look good by winning. So either Shu most likely beats the brothers or Lean, which may be the latter. The Lean gets an upgrade a demolishes Shu. Then the protags beat Lean.

Job Goodd.
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Shu beats Lane using a special technique, and Valt then challenges Lane and uses the same technique and beats him too. Lane then evolves Lucifer. And the evolved Lucifer will lose to the brothers.

Shu yes, Valt no.
Why not, they would have establish Valt has the strongest legend. Valt at least needs to beat Vex Lucius.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu yes, Valt no.
Why not, they would have establish Valt has the strongest legend. Valt at least needs to beat Vex Lucius.

I’m going to say this, the censorship of Lucifer and Satan was a good move on Hasbro’s part
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why not, they would have establish Valt has the strongest legend. Valt at least needs to beat Vex Lucius.

I’m going to say this, the censorship of Lucifer and Satan was a good move on Hasbro’s part

Right.
Just saying it out there for the englsih dub fans out there that Lain is about to use Vex Wall against Shu
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  11:59 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Shu yes, Valt no.

They would not have to establish Valt as the strongest legend.
They haven't even established him as the STRONGEST CHARACTER!

No need for him to beat Lucifer when Shu can easily do it, and have more significance since it is teacher to student. Lean did say that when his flare reached its max, he'd go straight for Shu. He doesn't care about Valt at this point.
Flare Flare..... I bet Lean is gonna be like I dare you show to bare my flare.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:12 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Flare Flare..... I bet Lean is gonna be like I dare you show to bare my flare.

Lain doesn’t even know about his personality kink
Idk why they called lean Lain in the english dub.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:52 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is probally better than Valt

No, he is not.

As of rankings Valt is superior. BUT, my questions is what was Shu officially using prior World Spriggan was first created? Cho-Z Spriggan logically. Valt already created Brave Valkyrie as Sparking started (or even before that when GT ended). The rankings were a thing during Sparking I assume. If Shu reached #2 just for using his Cho-Z Spriggan that's quite impressive if I were to be honest. He was 2 gen behind Valt (same goes for Free. He used Geist Fafnir when Sparking really started and we were introduced to him as he recently created Mirage Fafnir). For him reaching #4 is also quite very impressive IMO. 

However, Shu is gonna beat Lean cuz plot armor supporting Shu for now. So, I would not say Shu is stronger than Valt but rather an opponent you should not underestimate. 
Being a good blader also needs a good bey. So I personally believe in the anime World Spriggan is the superior one as it counters Variant Lucifer with its abilities. Brave Valkyrie is also quite good with its heavy hits on the rubber to rubber contact. So that counters Lucifer as well Lean just had plot armor to defeat Valt. 

I would say at the end of the day they are quite equal but the gap boils down to who has the bigger plot armor. Since Valt is the most iconic character in burst ofc they are gonna make him the strongest by plot armor. Although I still believe by skills, both Valt and Shu are equal as the last battle they had consisted many draws before an actual victor.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:52 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, he is not.

As of rankings Valt is superior. BUT, my questions is what was Shu officially using prior World Spriggan was first created? Cho-Z Spriggan logically. Valt already created Brave Valkyrie as Sparking started (or even before that when GT ended). The rankings were a thing during Sparking I assume. If Shu reached #2 just for using his Cho-Z Spriggan that's quite impressive if I were to be honest. He was 2 gen behind Valt (same goes for Free. He used Geist Fafnir when Sparking really started and we were introduced to him as he recently created Mirage Fafnir). For him reaching #4 is also quite very impressive IMO. 

However, Shu is gonna beat Lean cuz plot armor supporting Shu for now. So, I would not say Shu is stronger than Valt but rather an opponent you should not underestimate. 
Being a good blader also needs a good bey. So I personally believe in the anime World Spriggan is the superior one as it counters Variant Lucifer with its abilities. Brave Valkyrie is also quite good with its heavy hits on the rubber to rubber contact. So that counters Lucifer as well Lean just had plot armor to defeat Valt. 

I would say at the end of the day they are quite equal but the gap boils down to who has the bigger plot armor. Since Valt is the most iconic character in burst ofc they are gonna make him the strongest by plot armor. Although I still believe by skills, both Valt and Shu are equal as the last battle they had consisted many draws before an actual victor.

Woah there bud, the main one here with plot armor is Lean. Otherwise, characters usually do get NRPA (new release plot armor, bad acronym, I know) which kinda carries them in their first few battles until everything levels out. Sure, Valt and Shu may be, 'quite equal', but no way is Valt the strongest due to plot armor. We already know the legends lost all of that after their little NRPA.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:03 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: As of rankings Valt is superior. BUT, my questions is what was Shu officially using prior World Spriggan was first created? Cho-Z Spriggan logically. Valt already created Brave Valkyrie as Sparking started (or even before that when GT ended). The rankings were a thing during Sparking I assume. If Shu reached #2 just for using his Cho-Z Spriggan that's quite impressive if I were to be honest. He was 2 gen behind Valt (same goes for Free. He used Geist Fafnir when Sparking really started and we were introduced to him as he recently created Mirage Fafnir). For him reaching #4 is also quite very impressive IMO. 

Woah there bud, the main one here with plot armor is Lean. Otherwise, characters usually do get NRPA (new release plot armor, bad acronym, I know) which kinda carries them in their first few battles until everything levels out. Sure, Valt and Shu may be, 'quite equal', but no way is Valt the strongest due to plot armor. We already know the legends lost all of that after their little NRPA.

Fine, I get what you are saying. But my point is showing the #1 blader the strongest they have to have plot armor if not very little. A very little plot armor is still something. Aiga in GT had plot armor so did Valt. Drum had the least.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Woah there bud, the main one here with plot armor is Lean. Otherwise, characters usually do get NRPA (new release plot armor, bad acronym, I know) which kinda carries them in their first few battles until everything levels out. Sure, Valt and Shu may be, 'quite equal', but no way is Valt the strongest due to plot armor. We already know the legends lost all of that after their little NRPA.

Fine, I get what you are saying. But my point is showing the #1 blader the strongest they have to have plot armor if not very little. A very little plot armor is still something. Aiga in GT had plot armor so did Valt. Drum had the least.

Woah there, now you saying Drum had less plot armor then VALT?!?!
I'M BIASEDDDD????D!?!D?!

Oh wait, you said in GT lol.
Still.
Okay, I see where you're coming from, but I'm gonna forget that even happened. All I know is that the ultra Shu NRPA is going to come in clutch.
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  1:11 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Fine, I get what you are saying. But my point is showing the #1 blader the strongest they have to have plot armor if not very little. A very little plot armor is still something. Aiga in GT had plot armor so did Valt. Drum had the least.

Woah there, now you saying Drum had less plot armor then VALT?!?!
I'M BIASEDDDD????D!?!D?!

Oh wait, you said in GT lol.
Still.
Okay, I see where you're coming from, but I'm gonna forget that even happened. All I know is that the ultra Shu NRPA is going to come in clutch.

so did everyone every one had the NRPA besides Aiga he had the weakest.
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:10 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why not, they would have establish Valt has the strongest legend. Valt at least needs to beat Vex Lucius.

They would not have to establish Valt as the strongest legend.

No need for him to beat Lucifer when Shu can easily do it, and have more significance since it is teacher to student. Lean did say that when his flare reached its max, he'd go straight for Shu. He doesn't care about Valt at this point.
He doesn’t really care about Hikaru and Hyuga too. I doubt they would end the rivaly between Lain and Valt like that.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  12:10 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They would not have to establish Valt as the strongest legend.

He doesn’t really care about Hikaru and Hyuga too. I doubt they would end the rivaly between Lain and Valt like that.

Hikaru and Hyuga have flare, so of course he cares about them. Fought back hard enough to break them. Valt was just beaten without much of an afterthought to him, mainly just about his own flare. Now that Valt is beaten, he off Lean's checklist. Even if you say that about Valt, that would literally apply to every other legend who lost to him. Probably just gonna get beaten again.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:26 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: He doesn’t really care about Hikaru and Hyuga too. I doubt they would end the rivaly between Lain and Valt like that.

Hikaru and Hyuga have flare, so of course he cares about them. Fought back hard enough to break them. Valt was just beaten without much of an afterthought to him, mainly just about his own flare. Now that Valt is beaten, he off Lean's checklist. Even if you say that about Valt, that would literally apply to every other legend who lost to him. Probably just gonna get beaten again.
Valt was the only one to break Lucifer's barrier. Besides, Valt could challenge Lane.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:26 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Hikaru and Hyuga have flare, so of course he cares about them. Fought back hard enough to break them. Valt was just beaten without much of an afterthought to him, mainly just about his own flare. Now that Valt is beaten, he off Lean's checklist. Even if you say that about Valt, that would literally apply to every other legend who lost to him. Probably just gonna get beaten again.
Valt was the only one to break Lucifer's barrier. Besides, Valt could challenge Lane.

Not saying Valt wouldn't battle him again, it's possible. Just saying that if that happened, Valt would get defeated by Lucifer 2.0, so not much of a point to it.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt was the only one to break Lucifer's barrier. Besides, Valt could challenge Lane.

Not saying Valt wouldn't battle him again, it's possible. Just saying that if that happened, Valt would get defeated by Lucifer 2.0, so not much of a point to it.
Nah Valt would beat Lucifer 2.0 but he'll probably either evolve too or battle Variant again. I definitely can't see Valt losing to him again.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not saying Valt wouldn't battle him again, it's possible. Just saying that if that happened, Valt would get defeated by Lucifer 2.0, so not much of a point to it.
Nah Valt would beat Lucifer 2.0 but he'll probably either evolve too or battle Variant again. I definitely can't see Valt losing to him again.

Depends on who wins the beyblade election (Diabolos for the win)
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:20 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:19 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: He could be a subvillian in sparking.

Like Gwyn?

Gwyn was main. More like Arthur or Hyde.
What do you mean Valt was the only one to break Lucifer´s barrier are you forgetting Lui did to