Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

(Oct. 29, 2020  3:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not saying Valt wouldn't battle him again, it's possible. Just saying that if that happened, Valt would get defeated by Lucifer 2.0, so not much of a point to it.
Nah Valt would beat Lucifer 2.0 but he'll probably either evolve too or battle Variant again. I definitely can't see Valt losing to him again.

Valkyrie is most likely not getting another evolution in the anime, and would definitely lose to Lean again unless Lucifer got knocked off balance because of Harry or something.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:37 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, he will. He won in the manga.

Valt broke Z achilles in the manga. But Aiga broke Winning Valkryie in the anime. The manga is no proof someone will win.

And it's not I'm sending hate to Shu. I'm stating facts.

That has nothing to do with the current situation at hand. The won't change the result of a battle as important as this.
Not to mention, wasn't it Cho-Z Valkyrie that broke Z Achilles in the manga? Pretty sure it was, so that has even less validation if you're talking about manga and anime events with the same matchups.

Shu VS Lean may very well be Shu's main introductory battle, which would probably mean he would thrash Lean with NRPA.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Not to mention, wasn't it Cho-Z Valkyrie that broke Z Achilles in the manga? Pretty sure it was, so that has even less validation if you're talking about manga and anime events with the same matchups.

Shu VS Lean may very well be Shu's main introductory battle, which would probably mean he would thrash Lean with NRPA.

Yes it was actually lol.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:35 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What do you mean Valt was the only one to break Lucifer´s barrier are you forgetting Lui did to
Lui didn't break it.
Yeah he did. When he did Raging Upper Longinus was able to shred through the barrier and even tho it ended in a tie it would count as breaking it.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah he did. When he did Raging Upper Longinus  was able to shred through the barrier and even tho it ended in a tie it would count as breaking it.

He didn't break it. He dented it. Wasn't able to break through and actually touch Variant. And that battle didn't end in a tie, he was bursted by Variant Wall.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:42 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yeah he did. When he did Raging Upper Longinus  was able to shred through the barrier and even tho it ended in a tie it would count as breaking it.

He didn't break it. He dented it. Wasn't able to break through and actually touch Variant. And that battle didn't end in a tie, he was bursted by Variant Wall.

No I mean in the 1st battle
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:45 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He didn't break it. He dented it. Wasn't able to break through and actually touch Variant. And that battle didn't end in a tie, he was bursted by Variant Wall.

No I mean in the 1st battle

You mean when he interrupted Lui and Hyuga's battle?
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No I mean in the 1st battle

You mean when he interrupted Lui and Hyuga's battle?

No no. In the 1st battle between Lui and Lean. Going solo
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:46 PM)Admiral W Wrote: You mean when he interrupted Lui and Hyuga's battle?

No no. In the 1st battle between Lui and Lean. Going solo

He bursted him with Variant Wall.
On episode 14 after the interruption when Lean decides to challenege Lui to a battle in which the 1st round of Lean´s battle against Lui when they both tied.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: On episode 14 after the interruption when Lean decides to challenege Lui to a battle in which the 1st round of Lean´s battle against Lui when they both tied.

That's when Lane interrupted Hyuga and Lui's battle. The battle you're probably referring to was in episode 15.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:49 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: On episode 14 after the interruption when Lean decides to challenege Lui to a battle in which the 1st round of Lean´s battle against Lui when they both tied.

That's when Lane interrupted Hyuga and Lui's battle. The battle you're probably referring to was in episode 15.

Aw man! I mean I guess so. But like afterwards
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's when Lane interrupted Hyuga and Lui's battle. The battle you're probably referring to was in episode 15.

Aw man! I mean I guess so. But like afterwards

In that episode 15 battle, Luinor was repelled by Variant Wall. He never broke through. They we're both thrown out the stadium from the clash.
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Aw man! I mean I guess so. But like afterwards

In that episode 15 battle, Luinor was repelled by Variant Wall. He never broke through. They we're both thrown out the stadium from the clash.

Welp then I must be dumb. But you do know that in the manga Lean takes on Lui and Huga right?
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In that episode 15 battle, Luinor was repelled by Variant Wall. He never broke through. They we're both thrown out the stadium from the clash.

Welp then I must be dumb. But you do know that in the manga Lean takes on Lui and Huga right?
Yeah.
Im still wondering if Shu is going to go with attack mode
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:01 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  2:59 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valt was the only one to break Lucifer's barrier. Besides, Valt could challenge Lane.

Not saying Valt wouldn't battle him again, it's possible. Just saying that if that happened, Valt would get defeated by Lucifer 2.0, so not much of a point to it.

Valt is legend of legends and mostly liked by many of us . He is the goal of asahi brother's , so he have to battle lean again and have to defeat him . Making him lost to a dark blader and ending this season would not make any sense
Ok why would you say Shu wont break the barrier
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:39 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Shu can't break the barrier.
He already has in the manga.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Thats right.
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:

AIga beat Free in the manga.

Yep, totally means he will win in the anime.
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:54 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  3:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: He already has in the manga.

AIga beat Free in the manga.

Yep, totally means he will win in the anime.

Well why did you say Shu wont break the barrier