Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #33 (November 6, 2020)

I know that already but I still have a feeling it will be like this. It is taking a path like cho-z where Shu had helped Aiga master the Turbo Awakening. Because on episode 32 Valt and Drum help the brothers test out their new beys. But Im pretty sure Shu is going to help Hyuga and Hikaru master their bey's gimmicks
(Oct. 26, 2020  1:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know that already but I still have a feeling it will be like this.  It is taking a path like cho-z where Shu had helped Aiga master the Turbo Awakening. Because on episode 32 Valt and Drum help the brothers test out their new beys. But Im pretty sure Shu is going to help Hyuga and Hikaru master their bey's gimmicks

I mean that is the point of Shu. There is not much he can do this season which is different. He is still managing that mentor figure pretty well but towards a newer generation.
(Oct. 28, 2020  4:31 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is probally better than Valt

No, he is not.
This episode will probally be Shu helping the brothers out
If Shu loses to Lane or Free gets a new arc for revenge against Lane and still loses I'm done with Burst man. I'll go back to walking down the streets saying "MFB is superior!!!!!"
Like c'mon man Shu must win and if he doesn't I'll literally walk away from burst
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:03 PM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: If Shu loses to Lane or Free gets a new arc for revenge against Lane and still loses I'm done with Burst man. I'll go back to walking down the streets saying "MFB is superior!!!!!"
Like c'mon man Shu must win and if he doesn't I'll literally walk away from burst

If you read the manga Shu won against Lean. So same thing here. Shu has to win against Lane and stop his flare
Is it just me or does Lean's hair look like a candle flame
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:16 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Is it just me or does Lean's hair look like a candle flame

lol. Whats cool about his hair is that it is blue when he flares up or whatever he says
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  5:16 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Is it just me or does Lean's hair look like a candle flame

lol. Whats cool about his hair is that it is blue when he flares up or whatever he says
The parts of his hair that light up blue remind me of kyurem for some reasons particularly the tail.
Man Lean about to destroy anime lol.
Lean is LOCO aka Crazy.
Maybe Shu beats Lane using a special technique, and Valt then challenges Lane and uses the same technique and beats him too. Lane then evolves Lucifer. And the evolved Lucifer will lose to the brothers.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Shu beats Lane using a special technique, and Valt then challenges Lane and uses the same technique and beats him too. Lane then evolves Lucifer. And the evolved Lucifer will lose to the brothers.

I have a theory:

So, since Lane has reached max flare, he surges to destroy Spriggan. Lucifer rings out Spriggan, then Shu uses the burst stopper in left mode attack and bursts Lucifer. Lane is so mad, then the main antagonist shows up and challenges Lane. Lane loses over and over again until Lucifer breaks and Lane realizes the true meaning of beyblade. Leading him to upgrade Lucifer.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is going to win 2-1

Yeah, but it isn't confirmed. This episode might not even include Lane, maybe it's Shu vs the brothers. Who knows!?
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:08 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is going to win 2-1

Yeah, but it isn't confirmed. This episode might not even include Lane, maybe it's Shu vs the brothers. Who knows!?

I think it could happen at the end of the episode maybe for the Start of the Shu vs Lane duel
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:05 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Shu beats Lane using a special technique, and Valt then challenges Lane and uses the same technique and beats him too. Lane then evolves Lucifer. And the evolved Lucifer will lose to the brothers.

I have a theory:

So, since Lane has reached max flare, he surges to destroy Spriggan. Lucifer rings out Spriggan, then Shu uses the burst stopper in left mode attack and bursts Lucifer. Lane is so mad, then the main antagonist shows up and challenges Lane. Lane loses over and over again until Lucifer breaks and Lane realizes the true meaning of beyblade. Leading him to upgrade Lucifer.
I doubt we are gonna see another bad guy.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Lane so much
Me too, that's what makes him such a great villain.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:18 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I hate Lane so much
Me too, that's what makes him such a great villain.

lol. I´d say the best villain in burst has to be Phi
He could be a subvillian in sparking.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:19 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: He could be a subvillian in sparking.

Like Gwyn?
Shu is gonna lose the 1st round in Left spin and in the 2nd round he is going to win in right spin
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is gonna lose the 1st round in Left spin and in the 2nd round he is going to win in right spin

Here's my prediction: Shu Kurenai will lose.

I mean, think about it. The only one beating Lane here is the brothers.

"Spoiler" Shu will lose.