Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #32 (October 30, 2020)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]32) Limit Break!! Hyperion & Helios!![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]限界突破リミットブレイク)!ハイペリオン&ヘリオス
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Limit Break! Haiperion & Heriosu!!
October 30, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source:[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/NEhuaao[/font]
This is probably the episode Hyperion and Helios either break or evolve.
(Oct. 09, 2020  7:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is probably the episode Hyperion and Helios either break or evolve.

Evolve breaking is most likely to be on episode 30
yup, imo this is when both Hyperion and Helios are gonna break by Lucifer. The opening shows them two facing Lucifer, I feel like this is the perfect oportunity to take on Lean and ends up with his raging, breaking their bey.

Shu is gonna watch this, and this is when he will step in next episode and have an actual 1v1 with Lucifer and end up demolishing Lean.
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: yup, imo this is when both Hyperion and Helios are gonna break by Lucifer. The opening shows them two facing Lucifer, I feel like this is the perfect oportunity to take on Lean and ends up with his raging, breaking their bey.

Shu is gonna watch this, and this is when he will step in next episode and have an actual 1v1 with Lucifer and end up demolishing Lean.

Uhh I do think you have got the order a bit wrong here. Their beys break Before the Finals of the legend festival in episode 30..

Episode 31 is the finals 

Episode 32 is the episode for the evolution of hypeerion and helios

Episode 33 is the introduction of shu
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:29 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: yup, imo this is when both Hyperion and Helios are gonna break by Lucifer. The opening shows them two facing Lucifer, I feel like this is the perfect oportunity to take on Lean and ends up with his raging, breaking their bey.

Uhh I do think you have got the order a bit wrong here. Their beys break Before the Finals of the legend festival in episode 30..

Episode 31 is the finals 

Na i dont think they are gonna evolve in ep 32 we probably see them break in 32 cuz if Lean loses the next episode makes something bombastic happening and why would shu come out of nowhere? It makes sense cuz if Shu gonna step in its probably gonna be when he gonna be like "yo you surpassed ur limits lemme fix ur ways." thing to Lean like he did with Aiga back in the days.
(Oct. 10, 2020  4:09 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2020  3:46 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Uhh I do think you have got the order a bit wrong here. Their beys break Before the Finals of the legend festival in episode 30..

Episode 31 is the finals 

Na i dont think they are gonna evolve in ep 32 we probably see them break in 32 cuz if Lean loses the next episode makes something bombastic happening and why would shu come out of nowhere? It makes sense cuz if Shu gonna step in its probably gonna be when he gonna be like "yo you surpassed ur limits lemme fix ur ways." thing to Lean like he did with Aiga back in the days.
Dude we already have the preview of ep 30 and it shows the brothers fighting against lean. Also we can see Hikaru shocked and lean going crazy and hyperion pinned against the wall. So im pretty sure we are seeing a break in episode 30
Helios is weak. Hikaru desperately needs an evolution. Hopefully it’s better than the garbage they are giving us right now.
(Oct. 11, 2020  10:11 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Helios is weak. Hikaru desperately needs an evolution. Hopefully it’s better than the garbage they are giving us right now.

Helios has done pretty decently overall against legends for a B-A Rank blader
Well in episode 30 we will learn what will happen in this episode.
But I think most probably in ep 32 hyperion and helios will break. Just looking at the title it seems as if both brothers will challenge lean to another battle after their loss in ep 30. Then in ep 32 either one of their beys or both will break.
Then again this episode might be the making of new helios and hyperion.
The reason I think in this episode hyperion and helios will break is cuz' new hyperion and helios are comin in november so if the break their beys in this episode then it would be more reasonable.
Then again anything can happen considering achilles was introduced early before its release.
(Oct. 12, 2020  4:40 AM)ValtKurenai2020 Wrote: Well in episode 30 we will learn what will happen in this episode.
But I think most probably in ep 32 hyperion and helios will break. Just looking at the title it seems as if both brothers will challenge lean to another battle after their loss in ep 30. Then in ep 32 either one of their beys or both will break.
Then again this episode might be the making of new helios and hyperion.
The reason I think in this episode hyperion and helios will break is cuz' new hyperion and helios are comin in november so if the break their beys in this episode then it would be more reasonable.
Then again anything can happen considering achilles was introduced early before its release.

Nah, this episode has their special line "genkai toppa" which is of course, break through the limits. Most likely breaking the limits with evolutions.
Это точно сломает лимит. Я уверен что новые беи эпичны

(Oct. 09, 2020  5:54 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]32) Преодолейте пределы !! Гиперион и Гелиос !![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]限界 突破! ハ イ ペ リ オ ン ス !!
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Генкай Топпа! Haiperion и Heriosu !!
30 октября 2020 г. [/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Источник: [/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]https://imgur.com/a/NEhuaao
[/font]

Спасибо за информацию

Интересно , как они будут сражаться. Надеюсь теперь они точно одолеют всех
Now that we Know Helios and Hyperion are getting evolutions here are some battle predictions I have for this episode.
Hikaru vs. Shu= SHu wins 4 or 5 times
Hyuga vs. Shu= Shu wins 6 times
Hikaru and Hyuga vs. Shu= Hikaru and Hyuga win with a ring out
Title's first part revealed the katakana for it. It is different than the kanji displayed.

32) Limit Break!! Hyperion & Helios!!
限界突破リミットブレイク)!ハイペリオン&ヘリオス!!
Limit Break! Haiperion & Heriosu!!
October 30, 2020
Based on the teaser i wish valt and Drum doesn't get ditched
Aw man why do they do this to Aiga. He could have battle alongside against Valt and Drum but whatever.
Next episode is gonna be lit.
I think Drum being in the episode makes sense since he’s had the lowest focus and screen time of all the legends till now.
100% this ep has new version of opening and intro since Legend Festival arc is over.
(Oct. 27, 2020  4:14 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: 100% this ep has new version of opening and intro since Legend Festival arc is over.

I think soo too. Also this episode is gonna be awesome for sure
Following the episode order names, Valt will face Lane but as seen in preview of that episode, it showed that the twins faced Lane before he faced Valt, which goes to show that most likely that episode is when Helios and Hyperion broke, and October 30th's episode will be seen as Hikaru and Hyuga forming their new beys
https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...90080?s=20 New op and ed they usually don't do this so probably we get some Ss tier animation or an all new song to it
I am guessing that one of the twins at least will beat Valt and Drum once.
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:12 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...90080?s=20 New op and ed they usually don't do this so probably we get some Ss tier animation or an all new song to it

What does it say
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2020  4:12 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: https://twitter.com/corocoro_kakun/statu...90080?s=20 New op and ed they usually don't do this so probably we get some Ss tier animation or an all new song to it

What does it say
It only said watch the next episode bc plot then watch the op and ed change along that lines