Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #29 (October 9, 2020)

(Sep. 09, 2020  6:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think it'll be Valt vs Lane / Aiga vs Hikaru|
Everything is possible.
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:06 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: I think it'll be Valt vs Lane / Aiga vs Hikaru|
Everything is possible.
Even Rantaro vs Amane in the finals
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:06 PM)g2_ Wrote: Everything is possible.
Not that.
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Even Ranjiro vs Lane and Ranjiro wins by breaking Lucifer.
Everything is possible
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Even Rantaro vs Amane in the finals
Not that.
I'm just kidding
(Sep. 09, 2020  9:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not that.
I'm just kidding
I know.
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Can’t wait for Rantaro to pull out his L-drago and Amane to pull out his Brave-Ashura MFB bey lol
(Sep. 10, 2020  4:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  6:41 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Even Rantaro vs Amane in the finals

Can’t wait for Rantaro to pull out his L-drago and Amane to pull out his Brave-Ashura MFB bey lol

I think amane is gonna pull out his left spinning Dranzer V made out of metal with the atomic metal dash +, and with the c145-claw spin track and launch it with a bottle cap
and rantaro is gonna pull out his storm L-dragoon with the ultimate reboot driver and then he changes his layer base to the victory and use his bit beast Spriggan to beat Amane
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:16 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
Since Aiga ended up beating Lane even though Lane is the main antagonist and Hikaru didn’t end up making to the semis it does seem clear that sparking is willing to break anime patterns so Hyuga losing the battle is certainly possible. I feel like Hyuga vs Lane is something that needs to happen a little bit later storywise but that’s just me.
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Since Aiga ended up beating Lane even though Lane is the main antagonist and Hikaru didn’t end up making to the semis it does seem clear that sparking is willing to break anime patterns so Hyuga losing the battle is certainly possible. I feel like Hyuga vs Lane is something that needs to happen a little bit later storywise but that’s just me.

(Sep. 09, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I want Valt to win this match in fact I think he should win, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. I really hope I'm wrong.

I'm only supporting Valt to see how he loses to Lean really....Smile
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

It could be like in GT after the battle island tournament. Instead of Arthur winning, Lane wins and the brothers take him 2 on 1. One of their beys, or both, could break at that point if not in the finals tournament.
**To anyone who is confused about the festival in general. I tried my best to organize everything here with explanations.
Hikaru & Rantaro vs Drum & Lui. (Lui 1 star (advancing), Drum 1 star (advancing), Hikaru 1 star (Hikaru got 2 battles for 2v2 he didn't made it as others have 2 stars. He didn't qualify in the top 4. So he is out of the top 4 reasonably), Rantaro 0 stars (out of tourney)
Aiga & Lean vs Drum & Sisco will happen and you know Aiga & Lean will win this one. (Aiga 2 stars (proceeding to semis), Lean 2 stars (proceeding to semis), Drum 1 star (out of tourney), Sisco 0 stars (out of tourney))
Valt & Hyuga vs Free & Lui and you know Valt & Hyuga will win (Valt 2 stars (proceeding to semis), Hyuga 2 stars (proceeding to semis), Free 1 star (out of tourney), Lui 1 star (out of tourney))

That remains with our top 4 really:
Valt (2 stars)
Aiga (2 stars)
Hyuga (2 stars)
Lean (2 stars)

Semis:
Aiga vs Lean (Aiga 2 stars (out of tourney), Lean 3 stars (proceeds to the finals))
Valt vs Hyuga (Hyuga 2 stars (out of tourney), Valt 3 stars (proceeds to the finals))

Why do I think Valt will proceed to the finale?
1. Valt is getting dirtied twice, third times the charm and I do think Valt will go all out to battle Lean.
2. Valt is hearing a lot of concerns from Shu about Lean and I do think Valt will battle Lean one day, and I think this was destined.
3. Hyuga wins then, Hyuga facing Lean will be quite odd but I think the next time Hyuga goes against, Hyperion will break and that is too soon to end Hyperion.

Finals:
Valt vs Lean (Valt 3 stars (out of tourney), Lean 4 stars (WINS THE FESTIVAL)

Winner: Lean

Shu will be introduced later to teach Lean a lesson and this will be World Spriggan's debut IMO.
I think it’s too soon for Lean to be beating the elite 3. Even Phi didn’t go beating Valt, Shu, or Free before Dead Phoenix.
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:22 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Since Aiga ended up beating Lane even though Lane is the main antagonist and Hikaru didn’t end up making to the semis it does seem clear that sparking is willing to break anime patterns so Hyuga losing the battle is certainly possible. I feel like Hyuga vs Lane is something that needs to happen a little bit later storywise but that’s just me.

(Sep. 09, 2020  3:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I want Valt to win this match in fact I think he should win, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen. I really hope I'm wrong.

That's certainly your prerogative. I do hope Valt takes the win here. Before that possible match comes about, it seems we'll be treated to Aiger's crushing defeat at Lean's hands.
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:22 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

That's certainly your prerogative. I do hope Valt takes the win here. Before that possible match comes about, it seems we'll be treated to Aiger's crushing defeat at Lean's hands.

I feel like Lane is at final beyblade villain level. His progression is way faster than Gwyn or Aiga.
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's certainly your prerogative. I do hope Valt takes the win here. Before that possible match comes about, it seems we'll be treated to Aiger's crushing defeat at Lean's hands.

I feel like Lane is at final beyblade villain level. His progression is way faster than Gwyn or Aiga.

It's a bit much how powerful he is. I'm all for a powerful antagonist but he seems a bit over the top.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  12:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I feel like Lane is at final beyblade villain level. His progression is way faster than Gwyn or Aiga.

It's a bit much how powerful he is. I'm all for a powerful antagonist but he seems a bit over the top.

He already broke Geist which puts him at the level of EOS Dead Phoenix and Spriggan (evil)
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It's a bit much how powerful he is. I'm all for a powerful antagonist but he seems a bit over the top.

He already broke Geist which puts him at the level of EOS Dead Phoenix and Spriggan (evil)

It's too much too soon.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:17 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It's a bit much how powerful he is. I'm all for a powerful antagonist but he seems a bit over the top.

I would like to add it was an unfair match really. He used a superking bey the first of its kind against a what CHO-Z bey? 2 gen behind do you not expect it to break or what? It's like saying Sisco broke Victory Valkyrie only to make Valt upgrade same case here. That battle really means nothing but a humiliating defeat for Free. Phi on the other hand was facing people with equal level beys. Lean was not. That doesn't make him a better bey breaker than Phi. 

I'll say putting Curse Satan in the list for bey-breaking this season is odd and there is absolutely no reason touching Satan really. Other than showing the world how strong Lean is by breaking a legendary bladers' bey something only the strongest newcomers do.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:21 AM)ItsSq Wrote: Honestly, I have my doubts about Lean winning the entire thing.

If Lane beats Aiga and Valt then where is the anime supposed to go from there? Shu would be the only member of the top 3 he wouldn't have beaten by then. The anime would still have around 20 episodes to go. Hikaru beating Valt or Aiga seems extremely unlikely. Even if it happens, then Lean and Hikaru would both place above Valt and Aiga in the tournament, which again seems extremely weird considering it'd only be episode 30.

Call me crazy, but I think either Valt or Aiga wins the tournament. IMO, the most likely scenario is Lean barely beating Aiga and then losing to Valt, but he might even lose to Aiga outright. Then, Lean would get pissed about not being strong enough and Shu might confront him. After Lean loses that one too, he might disappear for a few episodes only to come back with a stronger bey (they've been doing this since season 2 and it's a great way to advertise a new bey so I think it'll happen again). The rest of the anime would head towards the final confrontation.

If there's anything Sparking has taught us, it's that episodes are unpredictable and that anything can happen. But I really don't know how they would progress the anime if Lean beats two of the top 3 so quickly.

If Lean does win the whole thing, then the anime might even have the legends getting upgrades and trying to challenge Lean once again. Maybe Lean also gets an upgrade near the end of the anime. Lean would beat the legends again until one of the brothers (or both) beats him.

I know this is all pure speculation. However, if Lean does end up winning, I kind of feel like this scenario might play out so that the writers can advance the plot somehow. Lean would have very few others to beat if he wins, but bey upgrades on the part of the losers is a good way to set up future battles.

Also, there's gonna be a Free vs Lean battle sometime, but idk when.

You've made a lot of logical points here. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the story won't end up following such logic. Him losing to Valt would give the writers somewhere to take the character for the succeeding episodes post festival.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:42 AM)ItsSq Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: You've made a lot of logical points here. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the story won't end up following such logic. Him losing to Valt would give the writers somewhere to take the character for the succeeding episodes post festival.

Yeah I agree that Lean losing to Valt is the most likely scenario. Shu's conversation with Valt already set Valt up for this. Aiga losing to Lean might make Valt extremely determined to beat Lean.

It's even possible that Lean loses to Aiga again, which would piss him off immeasurably. Then, Valt would beat Aiga as a sort of rematch of Cho Z. The writers already referenced that battle once, so it's possible that they're setting up for it. Grand Arena (or whatever it's called) is where Valt won his first title, so it'd be almost poetic for him to reclaim the title there.

Overall, the options for the writers would be limited if the main villain beats 2 of the top 3 so quickly. But I guess it could happen since Sparking has been so unpredictable.

Mentioning the top 3 means nothing since those only apply to the manga. It's possible he could beat them, since he beat Lui anyway, but it wouldn't make sense for him to beat everyone that soon unless we have some new surprise villain which is unlikely.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:42 AM)ItsSq Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: You've made a lot of logical points here. But I have a sneaking suspicion that the story won't end up following such logic. Him losing to Valt would give the writers somewhere to take the character for the succeeding episodes post festival.

Yeah I agree that Lean losing to Valt is the most likely scenario. Shu's conversation with Valt already set Valt up for this. Aiga losing to Lean might make Valt extremely determined to beat Lean.

It's even possible that Lean loses to Aiga again, which would piss him off immeasurably. Then, Valt would beat Aiga as a sort of rematch of Cho Z. The writers already referenced that battle once, so it's possible that they're setting up for it. Grand Arena (or whatever it's called) is where Valt won his first title, so it'd be almost poetic for him to reclaim the title there.

Overall, the options for the writers would be limited if the main villain beats 2 of the top 3 so quickly. But I guess it could happen since Sparking has been so unpredictable.

I would love that rematch. I guess we'll in time.