Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #27 (September 25, 2020)

I want to see a clash between Raging Upper and Brave Sword.
Man imagine shu being valt tag partner instead of hyuga against free and lui now that's a tag dream match at its peak .
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Man imagine shu being valt tag partner instead of hyuga against free and lui now that's a tag dream match at its peak .

That would be beyond epic. Now that's a tag team match for the ages.

I might write a story for that.
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:54 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  7:44 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Man imagine shu being valt tag partner instead of hyuga against free and lui now that's a tag dream match at its peak .

That would be beyond epic. Now that's a tag team match for the ages.

I might write a story for that.

Pm me, I'd wanna help.
What would be even better IMO
a 4 way 2v2 battle royale between first team of Valt and Shu, second team of Free and Lui, third team of Drum and Delta, and fourth team of Aiga and Phi.

Imagine all those guys in the field...man that would be way too chaotic lol...but I can imagine that being so fun when you stimulate it.
Longinus tanking valkyrie and hyperion seems like this battle will be close tho
(Sep. 18, 2020  8:25 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Longinus tanking valkyrie and hyperion seems like this battle will be close tho
Longinus has always been like that. In s1,3,4 and even now it’s shown that raw head on contact with Longinus at the start of a battle is usually Longinus specialty. It’s a wonder that Hyuga was able to not only take that contact from Longinus but also send it flying instead during the demon island arc.
Oh great, the little turd Hyuga is going to win? Wow, they really enjoy making the legendary bladers look pathetic. Can we please have Hyuga get his bey destroyed by Lane? Please!?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:40 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Oh great, the little turd Hyuga is going to win? Wow, they really enjoy making the legendary bladers look pathetic. Can we please have Hyuga get his bey destroyed by Lane? Please!?
And yet you also say that Hyuga is weak and gets lucky? Which one is it, which one bugs you? Legends losing or protagonists winning? ^ this guy right here is a perfect example of how certain people will never be happy regardless of which route the anime takes. If the protagonists consistently beat legends he’s unhappy and if they consistently lose he’s still unhappy, totally hypocritical.
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:40 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Oh great, the little turd Hyuga is going to win? Wow, they really enjoy making the legendary bladers look pathetic. Can we please have Hyuga get his bey destroyed by Lane? Please!?
And yet you also say that Hyuga is weak and gets lucky? Which one is it, which one bugs you? Legends losing or protagonists winning? ^ this guy right here is a perfect example of how certain people will never be happy regardless of which route the anime takes. If the protagonists consistently beat legends he’s unhappy and if they consistently lose he’s still unhappy, totally hypocritical.

Funny how he said turd like as if Hyuga does anything to him. You really got him there Zeutron. One protag wins too much, one loses too much, gets mad at both. Sure the balancing may be a bit off, but nah. Either one is too much when in retrospect it's not that bad.

Still, I wanna know how Hyuga wins before I judge it. It could be a good battle even if he does win.

You should be more angry by Lane with that logic. Lane made Free, Lui, and everyone below Free look pathetic.
leaving that hate thing aside . this match no matter how I look at it is a 2 vs 1 match hyuga had gotten stronger but I don't see him the same level as the other 3 in that match .lui is relentless and vicious won't give hyuga space the breath and free is another one he can do the spin steal thing it seems like valt will have to carry this match and hyuga sees an open to help out with a knockout or outspun. but one thing I do hope they show which imo is the perfect way to show valt's strength cause lui and free are the perfect opennent to see him go wild. all 3 can go wild as a matter in fact but I'm curious to see how hyuga will be a factor in this
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao. Don’t give me a crappy performance and maybe I wouldn’t have to be talking. If the protagonist wins in a stupid way such as spinning around in circles and waiting for everyone to lose stamina (which is what Hyuga did), obviously I’m going to be upset. No effort once so ever, just got lucky. If the protagonist is going to constantly lose and not actually put of a fight (Hikaru), obviously I’m going to get upset again. If you blindly want to love a series, go ahead. But even I can see through the flaws.
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And yet you also say that Hyuga is weak and gets lucky? Which one is it, which one bugs you? Legends losing or protagonists winning? ^ this guy right here is a perfect example of how certain people will never be happy regardless of which route the anime takes. If the protagonists consistently beat legends he’s unhappy and if they consistently lose he’s still unhappy, totally hypocritical.
Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao.

The legend bladers are already losing by plot armor from Lane. But then again it’s not like you read what I post.
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao.

The legend bladers are already losing by plot armor from Lane. But then again it’s not like you read what I post.

Why would I, if I wasn’t even talking to you? Oops, looks like I responded to you, happy?
(Sep. 18, 2020  11:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And yet you also say that Hyuga is weak and gets lucky? Which one is it, which one bugs you? Legends losing or protagonists winning? ^ this guy right here is a perfect example of how certain people will never be happy regardless of which route the anime takes. If the protagonists consistently beat legends he’s unhappy and if they consistently lose he’s still unhappy, totally hypocritical.
Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao. Don’t give me a crappy performance and maybe I wouldn’t have to be talking. If the protagonist wins in a stupid way such as spinning around in circles and waiting for everyone to lose stamina (which is what Hyuga did), obviously I’m going to be upset. No effort once so ever, just got lucky. If the protagonist is going to constantly lose and not actually put of a fight (Hikaru), obviously I’m going to get upset again. If you blindly want to love a series, go ahead. But even I can see through the flaws.

Ok, we're not saying this show is perfect. It's far from it, yet you still are ignoring some of the points people make. If you don't like it, then not much need to comment on it.
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao. Don’t give me a crappy performance and maybe I wouldn’t have to be talking. If the protagonist wins in a stupid way such as spinning around in circles and waiting for everyone to lose stamina (which is what Hyuga did), obviously I’m going to be upset. No effort once so ever, just got lucky. If the protagonist is going to constantly lose and not actually put of a fight (Hikaru), obviously I’m going to get upset again. If you blindly want to love a series, go ahead. But even I can see through the flaws.

Ok, we're not saying this show is perfect. It's far from it, yet you still are ignoring some of the points people make. If you don't like it, then not much need to comment on it.
That’s very hypocritical, especially when none of my points are being recognized, or even when my points are being misinterpreted.
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:16 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:09 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ok, we're not saying this show is perfect. It's far from it, yet you still are ignoring some of the points people make. If you don't like it, then not much need to comment on it.
That’s very hypocritical, especially when none of my points are being recognized, or even being misinterpreted.

Never ignored yours, as I never said this show was godly. I agree with a few of your points, but that still doesn't change much of what Zeutron said. And like I still said, if you don't really like it, like me, not much of a need to say it.
Alright well your only proving my point that being that you can never be happy. Also what you clearly don’t seem to understand is that this is a show about spinning tops that consists of episodes that are only 12 minutes long with a target audience of kids in early to mid elementary school. Do you really think you will see some top tier intricate writing with complex characters and focused development? LMAO dream on buddy this is takara tomy and sunrights, not YouTube premium lower your expectations. Instead of making the same annoying posts and making rude remarks to people who quote you (not particularly me) just keep your toxicity to yourself. Here’s an idea, if the anime irks you so bad then don’t watch it!

(Sep. 19, 2020  2:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:16 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: That’s very hypocritical, especially when none of my points are being recognized, or even being misinterpreted.

Never ignored yours, as I never said this show was godly. I agree with a few of your points, but that still doesn't change much of what Zeutron said. And like I still said, if you don't really like it, like me, not much of a need to say it.
Honestly just ignore this guy man, trying to talk with him is like trying to tell a banana to peel itself.
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:09 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:04 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: The legend bladers are already losing by plot armor from Lane. But then again it’s not like you read what I post.

Why would I, if I wasn’t even talking to you? Oops, looks like I responded to you, happy?

Yes I actually am, but I have repeated myself for the third time now. The legend bladers are already losing by plot armor from Lane
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:19 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2020  2:01 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Try both buddy. If the legendary bladers are going to lose to a amour plot, they should at least be given some credit instead of having some kid win for absolutely nothing. We have just saw the tournament and so far, the only person making progress (in terms of winning) is Lane (which I do not care for that much since he is the antagonist) and Hyuga (who doesn’t even deserve to be in the semi finals in the first place - no character development once so ever besides yelling to win). Don’t get upset just because I don’t appreciate what the writers are doing. I have the right to be upset. Lmao. Don’t give me a crappy performance and maybe I wouldn’t have to be talking. If the protagonist wins in a stupid way such as spinning around in circles and waiting for everyone to lose stamina (which is what Hyuga did), obviously I’m going to be upset. No effort once so ever, just got lucky. If the protagonist is going to constantly lose and not actually put of a fight (Hikaru), obviously I’m going to get upset again. If you blindly want to love a series, go ahead. But even I can see through the flaws.
Alright well your only proving my point that being that you can never be happy. Also what you clearly don’t seem to understand is that this is a show about spinning tops that consists of episodes that are only 12 minutes long with a target audience of kids in early to mid elementary school. Do you really think you will see some top tier intricate writing with complex characters and focused development? LMAO dream on buddy this is takara tomy and sunrights, not YouTube premium lower your expectations. Instead of making the same annoying posts and making rude remarks to people who quote you (not particularly me) just keep your toxicity to yourself. Here’s an idea, if the anime irks you so bad then don’t watch it!

(Sep. 19, 2020  2:18 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Never ignored yours, as I never said this show was godly. I agree with a few of your points, but that still doesn't change much of what Zeutron said. And like I still said, if you don't really like it, like me, not much of a need to say it.
Honestly just ignore this guy man, trying to talk with him is like trying to tell a banana to peel itself.

Lol, never knew you ran the series and you have the ability to tell someone to or not to watch something. Sorry bud, that’s on you. Feel free not to reply if it bothers you. I’m not going to like an episode for your benefit. If I hate all the episodes, than it’s my fault for watching them and wasting my time. I do not care if the show is for 10 minutes, they could have done better. Even adults watch this. Lol
Wow! I had warned this would happen.

Guys I still say that people are bound to have differences, which will not be resolved over an online discussion(more likely an argument by this point). I would suggest we all leave this topic before it really gets overboard and becomes a toxic debate (which it is becoming). 

I would request you guys to cool down and take a chill pill lol.
It seems that Phengpegasus serves no reason but to dis sparking. Just look at all of his posts.