Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #26 (September 18, 2020)

Hikaru is just horrible. What don’t you guys understand? Do you need glasses or something? Can’t you see that the blue hair boy lost many times? I also hate Hyuga, but I respect him a little more as an actual blader than Hikaru.
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:08 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hikaru is just horrible. What don’t you guys understand? Do you need glasses or something? Can’t you see that the blue hair boy lost many times? I also hate Hyuga, but I respect him a little more as an actual blader than Hikaru.

I respect Hyuga less since he lucks his way into the legends festival and basically everything
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:08 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hikaru is just horrible. What don’t you guys understand? Do you need glasses or something? Can’t you see that the blue hair boy lost many times? I also hate Hyuga, but I respect him a little more as an actual blader than Hikaru.
Please understand that thisYOUR OPINION . We dont need to agree with it just like you dont agree with it. Please lets leave this topic please.
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:21 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
Please understand that thisYOUR OPINION . We dont need to agree with it just like you dont agree with it. Please lets leave this topic please.

Well I mean this forum is about discussing episode 26, and that’s exactly what we are doing.
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:21 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Please understand that thisYOUR OPINION . We dont need to agree with it just like you dont agree with it. Please lets leave this topic please.

Well I mean this forum is about discussing episode 26, and that’s exactly what we are doing.

Well yes techinically true; but since you had brought this topic previous times as well and most of us disagreed and it led to an argument. i think it would be better that  we stay away from this topic. The way you phrase your arguments is also not in the  best way which leads to further confilct. that is why in order to prevent conflict it would be better that we stop discussing about hikaru being a comically weka character( not saying that he is not as compared to his brother)
Hikaru is a “main protagonist”. He should not be excused from any form of criticism. The same goes for Hyuga. The writers are doing an awful job at portraying these protagonists.
(Sep. 18, 2020  1:36 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Hikaru is a “main protagonist”. He should not be excused from any form of criticism. The same goes for Hyuga. The writers are doing an awful job at portraying these protagonists.

Ok true, but no one wants to hear that again, it's getting annoying at this point. I agree with Vtryuga on the part where you aren't good at phrasing your opinions.

I'm just happy that Aiga finally used another move. Infinite Buster clapped Tempest Break. Nice to see that Sisco's Triple Twister wasn't thrown away after its first use and it didn't do that bad holding Lucifer back.
I’m sorry if “no one wants to hear it again”. But I honestly do not care. Because you are going to continue hearing it until there is some development. If Hikaru is going to continue being weak, or is Hyuga is going to continue pulling out his lucky clover, then this anime isn’t really getting anywhere.
A really solid episode overall, Aiga vs Drum looked really cool and Hikaru's reactions were also awesome.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:07 PM)Limetka Wrote: A really solid episode overall, Aiga vs Drum looked really cool and Hikaru's reactions were also awesome.

Why yes, hikaru’s sadness was really awesome. What was more priceless was him being eliminated from that board.
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:51 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:44 PM)LordSpriggan Wrote: no hikaru is more skilled and deserves better development than hyuga, he even worked his strategy besides hyuga had nothing to do in this tournament yet it is he who goes to the final fight, admit that you are a hater
I agree Lord. Hikaru is only going to get better.

I see him going to take the dark side cuz of his loss...or maybe he is just gonna move on and they prob won't even focus on making any of the main bad cuz we are officially mid way through this season.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:09 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:07 PM)Limetka Wrote: A really solid episode overall, Aiga vs Drum looked really cool and Hikaru's reactions were also awesome.

Why yes, hikaru’s sadness was really awesome. What was more priceless was him being eliminated from that board.

Can't wait to see Lui and Free get eliminated on the board. Valt better make that a good one, but by the looks of the preview, it doesn't too bad.
No but seriously, rip Hikaru. I do like how Rantaro mentioned it before hand because I was like "is someone going to tell him or...".
What I do like about this ep:
1. A "rematch" between Drum and Aiga
2. Hype building towards Aiga vs Lean
3. Hikaru connecting himself for Drum and Sisco.
4. Hikaru's development about his loss.

What I don't like about this ep:
Nothing much really, everything was just good if not a fine episode.

I wanna see Valt & Hyuga win next episode. Curious how they will be able to beat Free & Lui.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:51 PM)g2_ Wrote: I agree Lord. Hikaru is only going to get better.

I see him going to take the dark side cuz of his loss...or maybe he is just gonna move on and they prob won't even focus on making any of the main bad cuz we are officially mid way through this season.

Taking a dark side? Lol, barely. He can’t even survive multiple bursts, and you think he will take the dark side? If he is going to develop some dark resonance, he will easily be beaten.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:17 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I see him going to take the dark side cuz of his loss...or maybe he is just gonna move on and they prob won't even focus on making any of the main bad cuz we are officially mid way through this season.

Taking a dark side? Lol, barely. He can’t even survive multiple bursts, and you think he will take the dark side? If he is going to develop some dark resonance, he will easily be beaten.

Ok seriously tho, don't take this personally. But please keep your opinions to yourself...you're not 100% right and neither am I, nor anyone else. So what I'm just really trying to get is zip it. Will ya?
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:17 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:10 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I see him going to take the dark side cuz of his loss...or maybe he is just gonna move on and they prob won't even focus on making any of the main bad cuz we are officially mid way through this season.

Isn’t that what we thought about Shu in season 2 or Faust in masters
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:17 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Taking a dark side? Lol, barely. He can’t even survive multiple bursts, and you think he will take the dark side? If he is going to develop some dark resonance, he will easily be beaten.

Ok seriously tho, don't take this personally. But please keep your opinions to yourself...you're not 100% right and neither am I, nor anyone else. So what I'm just really trying to get is zip it. Will ya?

If you are allowed to speak about your opinions, then so am I and everyone else that is here. Lmao
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:17 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Taking a dark side? Lol, barely. He can’t even survive multiple bursts, and you think he will take the dark side? If he is going to develop some dark resonance, he will easily be beaten.

Isn’t that what we thought about Shu in season 2 or Faust in masters

That's so true. Both unexpected turns. Wasn't there a time where people thought Red Eye was Shu's brother? Maybe Hikaru and Hyuga's secret third bro will come out of nowhere lol. It still is a possibility Hikaru could go evil, but I doubt it.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Isn’t that what we thought about Shu in season 2 or Faust in masters

That's so true. Both unexpected turns. Wasn't there a time where people thought Red Eye was Shu's brother? Maybe Hikaru and Hyuga's secret third bro will come out of nowhere lol. It still is a possibility Hikaru could go evil, but I doubt it.

I think that Shu in season 1 and Faust in masters were portrayed as 2 weaker bladers compared to the rest of the cast before their turn to the dark side.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ok seriously tho, don't take this personally. But please keep your opinions to yourself...you're not 100% right and neither am I, nor anyone else. So what I'm just really trying to get is zip it. Will ya?

If you are allowed to speak about your opinions, then so am I and everyone else that is here. Lmao

I think it's more of a hint that you voicing your opinion every single moment about them in getting obnoxious. It's like there's nothing else you talk about, but it seems like people would prefer that you keep it to yourself at this point.

Let's end that there.

(Sep. 18, 2020  2:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:28 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: That's so true. Both unexpected turns. Wasn't there a time where people thought Red Eye was Shu's brother? Maybe Hikaru and Hyuga's secret third bro will come out of nowhere lol. It still is a possibility Hikaru could go evil, but I doubt it.

I think that Shu in season 1 and Faust in masters were portrayed as 2 weaker bladers compared to the rest of the cast before their turn to the dark side.

Wasn't Shu a Spin Emperor who'd only lost to Lui at that point? And Tobi was better than Masamune at one point, right?
This is exactly what i had warned against. I wished we could have a civil discussion but people need to know how to use adjectives properly. It ruins the mood completely. Can we please stop discussing it every time. I get we all have our opinions but now its too much. Can i ask for one favour... Please dont talk about Hikaru at least till the next episode. One humble request to everyone.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: If you are allowed to speak about your opinions, then so am I and everyone else that is here. Lmao

I think it's more of a hint that you voicing your opinion every single moment about them in getting obnoxious. It's like there's nothing else you talk about, but it seems like people would prefer that you keep it to yourself at this point.

Let's end that there.

(Sep. 18, 2020  2:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Shu in season 1 and Faust in masters were portrayed as 2 weaker bladers compared to the rest of the cast before their turn to the dark side.

Wasn't Shu a Spin Emperor who'd only lost to Lui at that point? And Tobi was better than Masamune at one point, right?

I don’t know why I used Shu as an example, but it isn’t stated that Felix was stronger than Masamune during their childhood. I think one of the best examples would be Zeo.
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:31 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: If you are allowed to speak about your opinions, then so am I and everyone else that is here. Lmao

Let's end that there.

(Sep. 18, 2020  2:30 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that Shu in season 1 and Faust in masters were portrayed as 2 weaker bladers compared to the rest of the cast before their turn to the dark side.

THANK you, at least you can understand what I meant there.

(Sep. 18, 2020  2:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:20 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Ok seriously tho, don't take this personally. But please keep your opinions to yourself...you're not 100% right and neither am I, nor anyone else. So what I'm just really trying to get is zip it. Will ya?

No no no, I meant your saying this over and over to every response that Hikaru doesn't deserve main, Hikaru is a loser. At this point your just blindly hating on him, instead of sharing your opinion your pretty much making it an argument if I had to say so myself. Your opinion matters, but its' getting to a point where you are just repeating the same things over and over and it's getting pretty annoying.
Im so glad that they make a new animation for the buster move that aiga been using for almost 2 years oh yeah not to mention how lively Tempest breaks hitsatssu call
(Sep. 18, 2020  2:34 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: This is exactly what i had warned against. I wished we could have a civil discussion but people need  to know how to use adjectives properly. It ruins the mood completely. Can we please stop discussing it every time. I get we all have our opinions but now its too much. Can i ask for one favour... Please dont talk about Hikaru at least till the next episode.  One humble request to everyone.

Don’t talk about Hikaru until the next episode? So what? So we can further analyze how Hyuga is doing so much better than him? What’s the point of even waiting until the next episode? lol, it’s funny how you guys get so upset over 1 character that I constantly bash. And people literally hate Hikaru and Hyuga for a reason.