Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #26 (September 18, 2020)

(Sep. 09, 2020  7:57 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Welp that means that lui and drum loose in the previous episode lol

No, Lui and Drum won in the precious episode
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:03 AM)Gwyn Carstairs Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:57 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Welp that means that lui and drum loose in the previous episode lol

No, Lui and Drum won in the precious episode

That was also before the episode aired, obviously.
I want to see a clash between Raging Upper and Brave Sword.
Wrong episode, that's episode 27, not 26.
Gotcha. Accidentally put it in the wrong thread
Can’t wait to see who lane destroys next. Either way, Hyuga making it to the finals (which he doesn’t deserve) and Hikaru looking pathetic as ever, the protagonist don’t interest me. R.i.p Silas probably. I Can’t see dragon being destroyed.
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:04 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Can’t wait to see who lane destroys next. Either way, Hyuga making it to the finals (which he doesn’t deserve) and Hikaru looking pathetic as ever, the protagonist don’t interest me. R.i.p Silas probably. I Can’t see dragon being destroyed.

🅱️
(Sep. 17, 2020  2:04 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Can’t wait to see who lane destroys next. Either way, Hyuga making it to the finals (which he doesn’t deserve) and Hikaru looking pathetic as ever, the protagonist don’t interest me. R.i.p Silas probably. I Can’t see dragon being destroyed.

Epic, you want to see Lane fail. Sounds about right.
When will the drive link be given??? Because I am unable to watch it without that...... Please
(Sep. 17, 2020  5:48 AM)Tracy Wrote: When will the drive link be given???  Because I am unable to watch it without that...... Please

Lol the episode is tomorrow not today
It will be on September 18 at 9:15 PM CEST or something
(Sep. 17, 2020  5:48 AM)Tracy Wrote: When will the drive link be given??? Because I am unable to watch it without that...... Please

Calm down, the episode isn't even out yet. Even if, the episodes will be posted by people on youtube who are ever evading of copyright, or amvs and such.

srsly, i respect ur opinion, but plz stop repeatedly bashing this character. it is getting annoying and almost spam worthy.
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:04 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  5:48 AM)Tracy Wrote: When will the drive link be given???  Because I am unable to watch it without that...... Please

Calm down, the episode isn't even out yet. Even if, the episodes will be posted by people on youtube who are ever evading of copyright, or amvs and such.
Mmmmmm he is clearly calm.
After watching the preview it seems like Aiga and Drum will double burst first followed by Lane beating Silas. There’s a lot of talk going around about Satan breaking and I think it’s a good possibility because as I said before, Satan is the only returning cast bey to never have been destroyed at least once at this point.
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: After watching the preview it seems like Aiga and Drum will double burst first followed by Lane beating Silas. There’s a lot of talk going around about Satan breaking and I think it’s a good possibility because as I said before, Satan is the only returning cast bey to never have been destroyed at least once at this point.

What about free
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  4:06 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I don't really like Joshua. Lane has too much plot armor. Gwyn is sometimes overrated. When Drum was the main I didn't like him that much because he was literally a Valt copy. Hyuga is even less tolerable but Hikaru being there saves him.

Gwyn was a actually people want him to win instead of drum

(Sep. 17, 2020  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote: After watching the preview it seems like Aiga and Drum will double burst first followed by Lane beating Silas. There’s a lot of talk going around about Satan breaking and I think it’s a good possibility because as I said before, Satan is the only returning cast bey to never have been destroyed at least once at this point.

What about free

Geist broken to Dead Phoenix, remember?
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: Gwyn was a actually people want him to win instead of drum

(Sep. 17, 2020  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about free

What about Rantaro?
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  8:12 PM)kai edits Wrote: Gwyn was a actually people want him to win instead of drum

(Sep. 17, 2020  8:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about free

Oh right

(Sep. 17, 2020  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist broken to Dead Phoenix, remember?
What about Rantaro?

He’s main cast
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Geist broken to Dead Phoenix, remember?
What about Rantaro?
Rantaro and Ranjiro both Ragnaruk so it should count.
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  9:42 PM)g2_ Wrote: What about Rantaro?
Rantaro and Ranjiro both Ragnaruk so it should count.

They may both own Ragnaruk, but it’s both different Ragnaruk’s (kind of like how people have the same house model but the furniture is different)
(Sep. 18, 2020  12:05 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  10:30 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Rantaro and Ranjiro both Ragnaruk so it should count.

They may both own Ragnaruk, but it’s both different Ragnaruk’s (kind of like how people have the same house model but the furniture is different)
I know that each Ragnaruk is different since they bond with various users differently but as a whole it should count.