Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

(Sep. 11, 2020  1:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:59 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Wow, that settles it. Hikaru is a pointless character than. No surprise there.

Ok, so you expect this rookie to beat all the legends already? I don't know what you're on, but that's out of order tbh.

(Sep. 11, 2020  12:01 AM)Lordmind71 Wrote: Phengpegasus

Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.
Well no that would be too predictable

Let's be honest here, Hyuga hasn't won much more than Hikaru has. He never battled Lane and Hyuga at the same time either, not in the anime at least. If you're disappointed, then you have high standards. Not saying that's bad, but yours seems like the plot armor through the roof standards, which is an unbalanced and bad protag.

Go on, keep hating Hikaru I guess.

If there was an actual plot armor, it would have been obvious, and at this point, they should have done something with this “plot armor”. But no, apparently the writers love Making Hikaru lose and suck for no reason. There are no signs of Hikaru improving or even “having dark resonance”. What plot armor are you talking about? Even if he does magically win, he will lose in the semi final or even worst get his bey destroyed by Lane. There is no success when it comes to his character, but I can guarantee you that Hyuga has the upper advantage.Can you really blame me for hating a character with no character development other than yelling “Helios” just to lose? No one is expecting Hikaru to beat all the legends as a rookie, but he himself is below a rookie average right about now. Whereas his brother made more progress than him. Pfft.
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:59 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Wow, that settles it. Hikaru is a pointless character than. No surprise there.

Ok, so you expect this rookie to beat all the legends already? I don't know what you're on, but that's out of order tbh.

(Sep. 11, 2020  12:01 AM)Lordmind71 Wrote: Phengpegasus

Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.
Well no that would be too predictable

Let's be honest here, Hyuga hasn't won much more than Hikaru has. He never battled Lane and Hyuga at the same time either, not in the anime at least. If you're disappointed, then you have high standards. Not saying that's bad, but yours seems like the plot armor through the roof standards, which is an unbalanced and bad protag.

I gotta tell you I laughed out loud at your first response lol.
This episode will somehow have the ending animator if im correct

I would like to say a no to that one. You have judged Hikaru way too much than you really need to, it's like you saying Valt a pointless character when he didn't even win in his season. He had 2 opportunities no 4 excuse me (God season, and Cho-Z) to defeat Lui did he defeat Lui ever since? No, he did not but he is not a "pointless character". We have yet to see Hikaru's power. It's like saying Rantaro was a "pointless" character in this tournament as he was just there to get a dummy treatment he always does by being the first ones to be eliminated. 

One of the reasons why Sparking is a unique tale for Burst really is because of 2 main characters, and the fact we have 10 min episodes we do not have enough time to give both characters justice. It's like saying 1 IRL brother does better than the other. Do you get to say "yo, you "pointless person" go fix yourself be like your brother" No OFC u wouldn't only toxic parents, ppl will. 

You see? If 1 will win the other has to lose. We are not even half-way of the series yet and it's really too early to judge on Hikaru. 

Idk if you saw the early episodes, HYUGA was WAYYY behind than Hikaru's level. He BARELY made it in the tournament if Ranjiro wouldn't battle Lean. He's winning due to plot really. 

Hikaru is a better main IMO, I still stand with my point that Hikaru > Hyuga. He already showed growth the first episode. He pulled a Sparking shoot which only took Hyuga what? Only a couple of episodes to unleash. He made Valt serious, he beat Ranjiro and Rantaro, he even got a point off Free. He made everyone see he has potential compared to Hyuga who wins by flukes you tell me who was stronger? Hikaru may not be strong rn but he needs time!
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:05 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:54 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ok, so you expect this rookie to beat all the legends already? I don't know what you're on, but that's out of order tbh.

If there was an actual plot armor, it would have been obvious, and at this point, they should have done something with this “plot armor”. But no, apparently the writers love Making Hikaru lose and suck for no reason. There are no signs of Hikaru improving or even “having dark resonance”. What plot armor are you talking about? Even if he does magically win, he will lose in the semi final or even worst get his bey destroyed by Lane. There is no success when it comes to his character, but I can guarantee you that Hyuga has the upper advantage.Can you really blame me for hating a character with no character development other than yelling “Helios” just to lose? No one is expecting Hikaru to beat all the legends as a rookie, but he himself is below a rookie average right about now. Whereas his brother made more progress than him. Pfft.

Can you blame me for asking why you would want zoom zoom all the time? Hikaru and Hyuga balance each other out. Like Legend Red Eye said, Hyuga kinda has gotten lucky on his wins, barely making it into the festival too. Can't really say there's a division between them yet.
If Hikaru loses this battle today, then he is a joke. Why even be fooled by these clickbait, thinking that Hikaru will “unleash his true power”? I understand that he has to learn to be stronger. But his losing streak is pathetic at this point. It feels more of an obligation and feels forced at the same time. Just give him a successful win for once and he can go back to being a horrible character. 20+ episodes is just about enough to judge someone, and so far, nothing good happened. Sorry 🤷‍♂️.
(Sep. 11, 2020  5:10 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: If Hikaru loses this battle today, then he is a joke. Why even be fooled by these clickbait, thinking that Hikaru will “unleash his true power”? I understand that he has to learn to be stronger. But his losing streak is pathetic at this point. It feels more of an obligation and feels forced at the same time. Just give him a successful win for once and he can go back to being a horrible character.

While i agree with you that his loosing streak is a bit ridiculous and he definately is not as lucky as hyuga i still have my reservation in calling him a useless character. If you  really think about it Hikaru is not as talented as his brother and hyuga often currently outshines him. So the anime is basically trying to give a perspective of a blader whos not that talented as compared to the others (in this season); but  who works very hard. Often in real life this is the case that a person goes on a loosing streak 
and starts to doubt himself. If they take this approach in the anime then it would be a wonderful character development for hikaru who then will have tio find his own way to the top by overcoming his lack of self confidence(if he starts to doubt himself that is )
Does anyone know how to make a spoiler tag, I forgot.
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:18 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: WOW what an episode
Could you possibly explain what happened with  spoiler tags? (Don’t have to if you don’t want to)

(Sep. 11, 2020  8:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know how to make a spoiler tag, I forgot.
(Spoiler) text (/spoiler) except the brackets are square
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Could you possibly explain what happened with  spoiler tags? (Don’t have to if you don’t want to)

(Sep. 11, 2020  8:21 AM)g2_ Wrote: Does anyone know how to make a spoiler tag, I forgot.
Could you possibly explain what with  spoiler tags? (Don’t have to if you don’t want to)

Episode review!
I just loved this episode
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:26 AM)I g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Could you possibly explain what happened with  spoiler tags? (Don’t have to if you don’t want to)

Hikaru actually was neck in neck. If Helios held on a little longer, he could have won by Ring-Out Finish before doing the same on Dragon after landing. Cause if I remember correctly, Luinor and Helios both were airborne when the Burst on Helios came. This win for Lui and Dante may have been expected. But not only was it a close game, we also now know what Hikaru is like when at full power. I feel this was anyone’s game

(Sep. 11, 2020  9:22 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Episode review!

I couldn’t agree more
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:02 AM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  8:26 AM)I g2_ Wrote:

Hikaru na verdade estava pescoço com pescoço. Se Helios aguentasse um pouco mais, ele poderia ter vencido por Ring-Out Finish antes de fazer o mesmo no Dragon após pousar. Porque, se bem me lembro, Luinor e Helios ambos estavam no ar quando a explosão em Helios veio. A vitória de Lui e Dante já era esperada. Mas não foi apenas um jogo acirrado, agora também sabemos como é Hikaru quando está com força total. Eu sinto que isso era jogo de qualquer um

(Sep. 11, 2020  9:22 AM)Necessito de velocidade Wrote: Revisão do episódio!
[spoiler]
Supervisor de animação: Hanamaru
Resumo
Primeiro o episódio começa com a seleção da segunda tag e então cortamos com a interação de bateria e lui nesta cena. Eu realmente amo a dinâmica entre esses dois e como o Hanamaru faz a expressão facial para lui parece tão animado então nós vemos hikaru estrategicamente para a partida com rantaro.
Batalha
Esta batalha não é tão rápida / tensa como Arthur vs Drum Mas ainda é muito bom como lui faz o dragão evoluir é muito legal também e a transformação de SUpEr SAYaIn BLUe Hikaru é simplesmente linda. Eu realmente gostei de como este episódio acabou com o Hanamaru e o resto de animador realmente sabe como usar a animação em sua glória, então após o fim da batalha vemos hikaru de joelhos chorando Eu me sinto muito mal por ele e rantaro

Veredicto final Eu sinto que estoura a cada temporada sempre nos traz este ótimo episódio climático que melhora a cada vez com isso, o que poderia ter sido um episódio normal médio se transformou em um episódio animado, então eu dou este 9/10
[/ spoiler]

Eu não poderia concordar mais
I didn't see Longinus in the air, only Helios