Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

This was probably the best beyblade episode I have ever seen. I just finished it and I literally want to watch this about 3 or 4 more times.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:00 PM)Limetka Wrote: this was probably the best beyblade episode I have ever seen.

That good? Better than Aiga vs. Phi? Well, I better watch it lol.
You should have seen the scene with Hikaru on his knees tearing up, funny. 😂
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You should have seen the scene with Hikaru on his knees tearing up, funny. 😂

How is that funny?
Hikaru’s blue flame hare thingy reminds me of the glow Pegasus had back in the days
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:10 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: You should have seen the scene with Hikaru on his knees tearing up, funny. 😂

Bruh sadist lol
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:14 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Bruh sadist lol

Ikr, but I didn't really think much of it. I guess he really tried hard for Rantaro's sake, but failed. Well, there's always next tournament bud (maybe).
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:24 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Yes, Lui and Drum cooperated more better than those other two.
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:27 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  3:24 PM)Limetka Wrote:

Yes, Lui and Drum cooperated more better than those other two.

What have against Hikaru? I don't love him, but I don't completely and utterly despise him either. Why do you hate him so??
Let's be honest, Drum and Lui didn't cooperate better. They were acting more like two individuals in the same battle rather than an actual team unlike Rantaro and Hikaru who made a plan together and attacked together as well.
Yeah yeah, keep making excuses for hikaru’s pitiful lost. 🙄
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:01 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yeah yeah, keep making excuses for hikaru’s pitiful lost. 🙄

Nah, not an excuse. It doesn't change the fact he lost, just saying the Rantaro and Hikaru team definitely had better teamwork overall.
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:01 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Yeah yeah, keep making excuses for hikaru’s pitiful lost. 🙄
lets agree to disagree. And leave it at that you arent going to convince us and we wont be able to convince you.  So lets please leave it

Again I say, did Hikaru hurt you? I can understand not liking a character, but you are being more toxic than the majority of the BNHA/MHA Fandom. I mean seriously, I like Hyuga better too, but this has gotten to a point where you are insulting the author. I implore you, why are you so intent on dissing this moving light on your device? Also, you spelled loss wrong.
Let’s get back on topic please.
Anyway this was a 10/10 episode just like last weeks, the slight uncertainty kept me on the edge of my seat. Hopefully next weeks episode won’t be a promo for the new achilles, because I personally really want Sisco to advance
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:11 PM)MDK Shady Wrote: Let’s get back on topic please.
Anyway this was a 10/10 episode just like last weeks, the slight uncertainty kept me on the edge of my seat. Hopefully next weeks episode won’t be a promo for the new achilles, because I personally really want Sisco to advance
Sisco doesn't stand a chance, he is facing Lane and Aiga.

It wasn't pitiful. He put up a good fight. And let's not forget that it was Lui he was battling, one of the strongest bladers in the world and all of burst. Is it really surprising he wasn't able to take him down?
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

It wasn't pitiful. He put up a good fight. And let's not forget that it was Lui he was battling, one of the strongest bladers in the world and all of burst. Is it really surprising he wasn't able to take him down?
I agree, dont underestimate Hikaru guys. He is probably gonna get a lot stronger.

Well what is your reason for a mid A-rank Blader losing to the 5th strongest Blader?
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:20 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  4:19 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It wasn't pitiful. He put up a good fight. And let's not forget that it was Lui he was battling, one of the strongest bladers in the world and all of burst. Is it really surprising he wasn't able to take him down?
I agree, dont underestimate Hikaru guys. He is probably gonna get a lot stronger.

Yeah, there are still 12 episodes left after the festival and during that time I believe hikaru will get a lot stronger after upgrading his bey.
12 episodes left with Hikaru sitting on the bench and just watching Hyuga. What a way to get stronger.
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: 12 episodes left with Hikaru sitting on the bench and just watching Hyuga. What a way to get stronger.

Nah, after the festival we're gonna have a Shu arc. He'll probably train both of the brothers there tbh.
I want to see World Spriggan in action already.
(Sep. 11, 2020  6:35 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: 12 episodes left with Hikaru sitting on the bench and just watching Hyuga. What a way to get stronger.

They won't do that because most people don't hate Hikaru, most want a better version of helios, and most want him to have more character development. Once #2 and #3 happen, you probably won't hate him so much.