Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

(Sep. 11, 2020  10:23 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Fell asleep, forgot today is Friday, oops.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n-nnPjH...sp=sharing
You are the best.
Man I feel so so sorry for rantaro hope he gets to battle lean at least after legend festival
There’s nothing wrong with falling asleep, I can wait 30 days and beyond, but it looks like the video’s still processing 25 minutes from the release. I’ll reconfirm it to you tomorrow.
Stay healthy DranzerX13.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:37 AM)Rantarokiyama Wrote: Man I feel so so sorry for rantaro hope he gets to battle lean at least after legend festival
True, but at least he did pretty good in both his battles. If we had s1/2 Rantaro he would probably be a free win for Lui and Drum.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:50 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: There’s nothing wrong with falling asleep, I can wait 30 days and beyond, but it looks like the video’s still processing 25 minutes from the release. I’ll reconfirm it to you tomorrow.
Stay healthy DranzerX13.

You can download it and watch if you don’t want to wait for the processing.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:30 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: See, what did I tell you guys?
Well dont you see hes gotten much stronger? While i agree that he didnt win and is on a loosing streak; i do think hes gotten much stronger.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:32 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:30 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: See, what did I tell you guys?
Well dont you see hes gotten much stronger? While i agree that he didnt win and is on a loosing streak; i do think hes gotten much stronger.

I agree the tie with Valt was impressive.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:32 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well dont you see hes gotten much stronger? While i agree that he didnt win and is on a loosing streak; i do think hes gotten much stronger.

im talking about Hikaru; not rantaro
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:34 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:32 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well dont you see hes gotten much stronger? While i agree that he didnt win and is on a loosing streak; i do think hes gotten much stronger.

Not Rantaro, he means Hikaru.
No, he did not get stronger. You would have expected him to to at least lose by a ring out finish, but nope, bursted. 😂 And now Hikaru won’t get anymore screen time.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:37 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: No, he did not get stronger. You would have expected him to to at least lose by a ring out finish, but nope, bursted. 😂 And now Hikaru won’t get anymore screen time.

Ok bud, just wait until this man really gets going. At least he's more realistic for what should happen to Hyuga (a bit more often). He still had a real good moment with absolutely clean animation.
If anything, Hyuga is getting the plot armor. At least Lane breaking Helios is out of the question for now. But that would have been my favorite part.
That battle was epic. The animation was top tier and the flow of the battle was high octane. Can't wait for next week's episode. I've also got to say, I love how excited Hyuga is to battle with Valt.
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:53 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  10:50 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: There’s nothing wrong with falling asleep, I can wait 30 days and beyond, but it looks like the video’s still processing 25 minutes from the release. I’ll reconfirm it to you tomorrow.
Stay healthy DranzerX13.

You can download it and watch if you don’t want to wait for the processing.

So far, downloading and watching it is an extremely difficult process thanks to the fact that I’m on iPad Pro, even I attempted at what other PC users succeeded in.
However, there is no need to care about me when it comes to watching anime via DranzerX13. There are times when the video sent via a link is ready instantly, and there are times when the video will be in processing hell, and that’s life, I don’t need everything.
(Sep. 11, 2020  11:37 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote: No, he did not get stronger. You would have expected him to to at least lose by a ring out finish, but nope, bursted. 😂 And now Hikaru won’t get anymore screen time.

Ok we get it, you hate Hikaru. But just because he lost here doesn't mean he will not get stronger. Im positive once World Spriggan appears, Hikaru may get stronger.

Right now there is no reason to slam Hikaru for losing a few battles.
(Sep. 11, 2020  1:53 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:

Ok we get it, you hate Hikaru. But just because he lost here doesn't mean he will not get stronger. Im positive once World Spriggan appears, Hikaru may get stronger.

Right now there is no reason to slam Hikaru for losing a few battles.

Yeah, it's pretty reasonable considering the opposition. Hyuga has Valt on his side and didn't have to deal with a Lean in the battle royale so I guess.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: A few battles? You sure about that bud?

Ain't it only been a few battles he lost and won? Doesn't the same apply to Hyuga? You seem like a Hikaru hater for no apparent reason, unless you hate Hyuga as well.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:24 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: A few battles? You sure about that bud?

Ain't it only been a few battles he lost and won? Doesn't the same apply to Hyuga? You seem like a Hikaru hater for no apparent reason, unless you hate Hyuga as well.

Well lets just leave this conversation as it is heading no where.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

People don’t have to like characters that you do every one has their own opinions.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:33 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Ain't it only been a few battles he lost and won? Doesn't the same apply to Hyuga? You seem like a Hikaru hater for no apparent reason, unless you hate Hyuga as well.

People don’t have to like characters that you do every one has their own opinions.

Nah, that's not the point here. His logic just doesn't make much sense since he would hate Hyuga as much as he hated Hikaru if for an actual reason.

Anyway, we'd already dropped that topic.

Back to Hikaru's sick flame hair.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: People don’t have to like characters that you do every one has their own opinions.

Nah, that's not the point here. His logic just doesn't make much sense since he would hate Hyuga as much as he hated Hikaru if for an actual reason.

His “sick flame hair” was just clickbait. He lost to Lui Again, lmao.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:50 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:40 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, that's not the point here. His logic just doesn't make much sense since he would hate Hyuga as much as he hated Hikaru if for an actual reason.

His “sick flame hair” was just clickbait. He lost to Lui Again, lmao.

Ok, so? I think that the battle was amazing. Probably the best scenes of Rantaro and Hikaru we have had to date. I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd even won.
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:53 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2020  2:50 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: His “sick flame hair” was just clickbait. He lost to Lui Again, lmao.

Ok, so? I think that the battle was amazing. Probably the best scenes of Rantaro and Hikaru we have had to date. I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd even won.

Me neither. Now we are on the same page.