Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

(Sep. 08, 2020  6:16 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  4:39 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Personally im placing all my bets on Hikaru and Rantaro. Hikaru may struggle a bit at the beginning but he (might) win from the encouragement Rantaro gives him. (as shown in the preview) that's actually how I see it.

Well when you think about it, there are 10 bladers and 4 can advance to the semifinals. Currently everyone but Dante, Lui, Silas, and Rantaro have a Star. 2 tag battles per person take place. If Hikaru loses, he’s not gonna qualify. I feel that because of that, Hikaru and Rantaro will win. But the latter will be done since he already lost the group B Royal and his previous tag battle. And because Lui and Dante would then have a chance to get at least a star, that would mean other than Hikaru, the only people who are capable of advancing are Valt, Free, Lean, Aiger, and Hyuga.
I think what they are trying to do here is give at least every character one star while the advancing bladers will obviously get two. It can benefit everyone’s fan favourite character and keep things mild between fans so it works out. I don’t think Free or Valt will be going to the semis simply because I don’t think it would fit the story quite as well. I think it’s Aiger because Lane is pretty much bent on beating him.
Strategies? What strategies is Hikaru even making? Losing is a strategy? Jesus Christ. If Hikaru loses (which he most likely will), then that’s it for him. Hyuga moving on to the semi finals? I can see that, as he deserved that spot anyways. Hyuga beating Lane? lol maybe, but honestly it will be a no for me.
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Strategies? What strategies is Hikaru even making? Losing is a strategy? Jesus Christ. If Hikaru loses (which he most likely will), then that’s it for him. Hyuga moving on to the semi finals? I can see that, as he deserved that spot anyways. Hyuga beating Lane? lol maybe, but honestly it will be a no for me.

You forget about protagonist plot armor
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Strategies? What strategies is Hikaru even making? Losing is a strategy? Jesus Christ. If Hikaru loses (which he most likely will), then that’s it for him. Hyuga moving on to the semi finals? I can see that, as he deserved that spot anyways. Hyuga beating Lane?  lol maybe, but honestly it will be a no for me.

Honesty, Hikaru is smarter from the strategic standpoint from Hyuga. Like I said in the past 3 threads, give him some time.
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:38 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Strategies? What strategies is Hikaru even making? Losing is a strategy? Jesus Christ. If Hikaru loses (which he most likely will), then that’s it for him. Hyuga moving on to the semi finals? I can see that, as he deserved that spot anyways. Hyuga beating Lane?  lol maybe, but honestly it will be a no for me.
Hikaru is the new Valt. Give him some time and he'll evolve
Wow you really hate Hikaru with a passion 😆.
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:51 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
Hikaru is the new Valt. Give him some time and he'll evolve

Hikaru is more like Aiga who is more calculating than Valt who just plays.
(Sep. 08, 2020  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  8:51 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Hikaru is the new Valt. Give him some time and he'll evolve

Hikaru is more like Aiga who is more calculating than Valt who just plays.

Yeah, Valt is more an evolving in battle type of person, though he does make strategies here and there. Also Phengpegasus Hikaru did make a strategy that took a point from Free and beat Rantaro, so I wouldn't say he's useless. I know we have our opinions, but let's be honest, Hyuga's zoom zoom, bang bang, and crash crash is kinda insulting to pull a few dubs, considering how mindless it is. Notice how he lost right after he beat Sisco and Drum, must've been just a temporary boost.

I still think Hikaru has a good chance to grow during this battle considering Lui (who he seems to go up against) won't give any mercy after that last battle.
(Sep. 08, 2020  9:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2020  9:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hikaru is more like Aiga who is more calculating than Valt who just plays.

Yeah, Valt is more an evolving in battle type of person, though he does make strategies here and there. Also Phengpegasus Hikaru did make a strategy that took a point from Free and beat Rantaro, so I wouldn't say he's useless. I know we have our opinions, but let's be honest, Hyuga's zoom zoom, bang bang, and crash crash is kinda insulting to pull a few dubs, considering how mindless it is. Notice how he lost right after he beat Sisco and Drum, must've been just a temporary boost.

I still think Hikaru has a good chance to grow during this battle considering Lui (who he seems to go up against) won't give any mercy after that last battle.

Hmm although I am praying for Drum and Hikaru Clash Lui should probably defeat Drum himself and take on other's
English translated summary for 25:

Swapping partners, they face the third match of the Tag Battle. Lui and Drum's team will face the teacher-and-student pair of Rantaro and Hikaru! Having obtained zero points so far, Rantaro can't afford to lose this battle. Faced with that teacher, Hikaru is enthusiastic that he's going to get carried to the Finals Tournament. When the battle starts, Helios sees through Longinus and Dragon's pincer attack, and takes control of the match, however...?!
(Sep. 05, 2020  12:20 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.

I have to disagree with that. Hikaru was done dirty in the anime by making him always go first while they make Hyuga go second. He keeps on losing because they always make him battle first.
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: English translated summary for 25:

Swapping partners, they face the third match of the Tag Battle. Lui and Drum's team will face the teacher-and-student pair of Rantaro and Hikaru! Having obtained zero points so far, Rantaro can't afford to lose this battle. Faced with that teacher, Hikaru is enthusiastic that he's going to get carried to the Finals Tournament. When the battle starts, Helios sees through Longinus and Dragon's pincer attack, and takes control of the match, however...?!
Hikaru loses with a burst finish. The end
(Sep. 09, 2020  11:59 AM)Phengpegasus Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:46 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: English translated summary for 25:

Hikaru loses with a burst finish. The end
You hate Hikaru so much! It's starting to get funny
I think that Lui and Drum are going to win this one, as the next episode description says that Drum has a chance to go to the final. This unfortunately eliminates Rantaro and Hikaru from making it to the finals, which I think will have Aiga, Valt, Lean, and Hyuga.
(Sep. 09, 2020  7:12 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I think that Lui and Drum are going to win this one, as the next episode description says that Drum has a chance to go to the final. This unfortunately eliminates Rantaro and Hikaru from making it to the finals, which I think will have Aiga, Valt, Lean, and Hyuga.

Just when I thought Hikaru was gonna pull some good stuff. We still have to wait for the episode to make sure, but if so, at least the fan favorites win. I didn't (or don't) mind if the Hikaru/Rantaro team win, but it'll be hard fought, that's the one thing that's guaranteed.
Even though it seems like Rantaro and Hikaru are going to lose this I can’t say I’m upset, well at least not for Rantaro. Even if Rantaro did/does lose twice I think the point that Rantaro can be awesome has been proven by the battle royale (which he almost won) and ep 24 and maybe even this episode! Hikaru on the other hand would kinda come off looking like a loser if he lost tbh, because he bombed on the battle royale and got carried by Aiga in his tag battle.
(Sep. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Even though it seems like Rantaro and Hikaru are going to lose this I can’t say I’m upset, well at least not for Rantaro. Even if Rantaro did/does lose twice I think the point that Rantaro can be awesome has been proven by the battle royale (which he almost won) and ep 24 and maybe even this episode! Hikaru on the other hand would kinda come off looking like a loser if he lost tbh, because he bombed on the battle royale and got carried by Aiga in his tag battle.

I will say the battle royale was a bomb for everyone except Lane; however, Hikaru hasn't had any major wins recently. Not even like a round win then losses after, kinda being dry.

Well, I guess it's gonna make his wins better and more deserved later. The struggle to the skill. He said it himself, he would do the same as the legends and persevere with hard work.
(Sep. 09, 2020  9:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Even though it seems like Rantaro and Hikaru are going to lose this I can’t say I’m upset, well at least not for Rantaro. Even if Rantaro did/does lose twice I think the point that Rantaro can be awesome has been proven by the battle royale (which he almost won) and ep 24 and maybe even this episode! Hikaru on the other hand would kinda come off looking like a loser if he lost tbh, because he bombed on the battle royale and got carried by Aiga in his tag battle.

He always looked like a loser. It’s nothing new. He always got bombed on every battle except with fighting rantaro. The other two battles he “won” was from the help of Valt and Aiga.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:44 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote:

He always looked like a loser. It’s nothing new. He always got bombed on every battle except with fighting rantaro. The other two battles he “won” was from the help of Valt and Aiga.

Tell that to Hyuga, who has also bombed many battles.
I just realized the irony here, since they're from the club the BOMBers. What a great name.

Also, the current point in the story is not for them to win every battle, otherwise it would be too predictable and unreasonable considering their experience level.
I'm starting to believe Helios and Ragnaruk will win this match. After reading the post of DranzerX13. I do think Hikaru will win against Lui it seems like the focus will be between them 2 in the end of the battle. To my response for Zeutron I am starting to believe that Hikaru will pull this win. If Hikaru is just entering the top 4 to get his bey broken by Lean in the semi-finale battles. It seems quite a waste for anyone who had potential to even enter. So Hyuga, Hikaru and Lean are pretty much are reasonable in the top 4.

Now my question is who will be the final one to be the top 4? I'm highly suspecting between Valt and Aiga but I really don't know who will take that 4th spot.

Also if Helios breaks
(Sep. 10, 2020  10:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm starting to believe Helios and Ragnaruk will win this match. After reading the post of DranzerX13. I do think Hikaru will win against Lui it seems like the focus will be between them 2 in the end of the battle. To my response for Zeutron I am starting to believe that Hikaru will pull this win. If Hikaru is just entering the top 4 to get his bey broken by Lean in the semi-finale battles. It seems quite a waste for anyone who had potential to even enter. So Hyuga, Hikaru and Lean are pretty much are reasonable in the top 4.

Now my question is who will be the final one to be the top 4? I'm highly suspecting between Valt and Aiga but I really don't know who will take that 4th spot.

Also if Helios breaks
I was initially thinking Hikaru and Rantaro would win but
and that changed my mind.
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2020  10:44 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I'm starting to believe Helios and Ragnaruk will win this match. After reading the post of DranzerX13. I do think Hikaru will win against Lui it seems like the focus will be between them 2 in the end of the battle. To my response for Zeutron I am starting to believe that Hikaru will pull this win. If Hikaru is just entering the top 4 to get his bey broken by Lean in the semi-finale battles. It seems quite a waste for anyone who had potential to even enter. So Hyuga, Hikaru and Lean are pretty much are reasonable in the top 4.

Also if Helios breaks
I was initially thinking Hikaru and Rantaro would win but
and that changed my mind.

I told ya...only if I were to see the descriptions before reconsidering I would have stood correct. 
UPDATE - to anyone who read my long paragraph
Wow, that settles it. Hikaru is a pointless character than. No surprise there.
Phengpegasus

Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.
Well no that would be too predictable
(Sep. 10, 2020  11:59 PM)Phengpegasus Wrote: Wow, that settles it. Hikaru is a pointless character than. No surprise there.

Ok, so you expect this rookie to beat all the legends already? I don't know what you're on, but that's out of order tbh.

(Sep. 11, 2020  12:01 AM)Lordmind71 Wrote: Phengpegasus

Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.
Well no that would be too predictable

Let's be honest here, Hyuga hasn't won much more than Hikaru has. He never battled Lane and Hyuga at the same time either, not in the anime at least. If you're disappointed, then you have high standards. Not saying that's bad, but yours seems like the plot armor through the roof standards, which is an unbalanced and bad protag.

Go on, keep hating Hikaru I guess.