Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #25 (September 11, 2020)

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]25) A Tag Battle Among Men![/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]漢のタッグバトル
[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Otoko no Taggu Batoru!!
September 11, 2020[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Source: https://imgur.com/a/LzcWn2e[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks Marutti![/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Note: Normally otoko is usually written with 男, but the 漢 kanji means honorable man in anime/manga standards.[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Swapping partners, they face the third match of the Tag Battle. Lui and Drum's team will face the teacher-and-student pair of Rantaro and Hikaru! Having obtained zero points so far, Rantaro can't afford to lose this battle. Faced with that teacher, Hikaru is enthusiastic that he's going to get carried to the Finals Tournament. When the battle starts, Helios sees through Longinus and Dragon's pincer attack, and takes control of the match, however...?![/font]
Maybe Hikaru and Rantaro win this. If Hikaru loses he is done. He is probably gonna be the first to reach 2 stars.
I really hope hikaru gets a good development in this episode
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Hikaru and Rantaro win this. If Hikaru loses he is done. He is probably gonna be the first to reach 2 stars.
Yeah, Hikaru and Rantaro are almost pretty much confirmed to win this since Hikaru can’t enter the semis if they don’t (keep in mind this is his last tag battle). I guess Hikaru not making the semis is a possibility especially since this season is full of surprises like the mid season antagonist losing to a recurring character, but it would be super awkward if Hikaru didn’t make it to the finals. 

On another note Rantaro was just awesome in ep 24 so I’m super excited to see him battle in this episode.
I'm waiting for my nice Hikaru moment. Seems like he gets another crack at fighting Lui. Though the Twin Strike animation even though Hyuga isn't in the battle...

Aight, Hikaru and Rantaro will probably win. I would expect Drum and Lui to win, but it's leaning more to the other side.
So Hikaru and Rantaro why would they win against Lui and Drum
(Sep. 04, 2020  12:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: So Hikaru and Rantaro why would they win against Lui and Drum

The plot thickens. If the former team wins, Hikaru will most likely go to the semifinals. Not to mention the preview does put some emphasis on Hikaru, with Rantaro giving what seems to be encouragement and Hyuga supporting with emotion.

Not even adding the fact that Rantaro can't be taken as lightly anymore.
I would want the semis to be Hikaru Vs Hyuga, and Lean vs Valt or Aiga
(Sep. 04, 2020  1:57 PM)Nik P. Wrote: I would want the semis to be Hikaru Vs Hyuga, and Lean vs Valt or Aiga

Can't wait for the semis, because they'll actually have to make people outright win there. Sure the battles can be close, but you'll know who's stronger in that moment unlike the tag battles with these unfortunate events.
(Sep. 04, 2020  2:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What are the next matchups?

We don't know after this battle yet.
(Sep. 04, 2020  2:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  2:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What are the next matchups?

We don't know after this battle yet.

Ok
I doubt Lean will team up with the following for the same reason: Valt, Aiger, and Free for hostility the three have towards him. Heck he’ll not go far due to lack of cooperation. But I don’t think Hyuga would team up again since they Already we’re a pair
(Sep. 04, 2020  2:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I doubt Lean will team up with the following for the same reason: Valt, Aiger, and Free for hostility the three have towards him. Heck he’ll not go far due to lack of cooperation. But I don’t think Hyuga would team up again since they Already we’re a pair
I don’t think Lane would really need to team up with someone you know? I would imagine him wiping out the opposing team as well as his own teammate with friendly fire.
(Sep. 04, 2020  8:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2020  2:41 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I doubt Lean will team up with the following for the same reason: Valt, Aiger, and Free for hostility the three have towards him. Heck he’ll not go far due to lack of cooperation. But I don’t think Hyuga would team up again since they Already we’re a pair
I don’t think Lane would really need to team up with someone you know? I would imagine him wiping out the opposing team as well as his own teammate with friendly fire.

Sounds about right. If he teamed up with one of them, he'd just fight them as well as the opposing bladers.
Maybe Lane teams up with Aiger and attacks him, for beating him . Lane defeats Aiger and then beats the opponents.
(Sep. 05, 2020  3:14 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote:

You must mean Hyuga and not Hikaru
I don't think Hikaru is gonna make in the semis unfortunately. I think the semis are between Hyuga, Lean, Valt and Aiga.
I might get flamed saying this but IDC I want Drum and Lui to win. If Valt and Free can win so can they!

But looking on the other hand, it looks like Rantaro seems to motivate Hikaru a lot which I do think will finally show Hikaru's power. But will it be enough ? I doubt it.
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I don't think Hikaru is gonna make in the semis unfortunately. I think the semis are between Hyuga, Lean, Valt and Aiga.
I might get flamed saying this but IDC I want Drum and Lui to win. If Valt and Free can win so can they!

But looking on the other hand, it looks like Rantaro seems to motivate Hikaru a lot which I do think will finally show Hikaru's power. But will it be enough ? I doubt it.
Personally I think they will win and I think every blader will get at least one star so Lui and Drum can win another respective battle?
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I don't think Hikaru is gonna make in the semis unfortunately. I think the semis are between Hyuga, Lean, Valt and Aiga.

Personally I think they will win and I think every blader will get at least one star so Lui and Drum can win another respective battle?
If Rantaro can do that kamikaze move again then sure Hikaru can take down at least one of them by clutch. I do think he could get a star but at the end of the day you know how he is gonna end up...he won't make it in the semis and that's just my opinion.
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:50 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2020  4:43 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Personally I think they will win and I think every blader will get at least one star so Lui and Drum can win another respective battle?
If Rantaro can do that kamikaze move again then sure Hikaru can take down at least one of them by clutch. I do think he could get a star but at the end of the day you know how he is gonna end up...he won't make it in the semis and that's just my opinion.
They can still give him one star and move 4 people on to the semis. From the way it looks to me it seems like Hikaru, Hyuga, Lane and Aiga will move on.
I agree with Red Eye.I think Hyuga is the underdog here and they are gonna try to surprise us by making him move on to semis other than Hikaru who would probably be the obvious choice,I doubt both of the twins will make it.
Nah, Hikaru almost always fails anyways. Why even make him a protagonist if he is going to continue losing, while making his brother more successful than he is? Hikaru will probably learn something, but still lose either way. I still wished his bey broke during that battle with lane and Hyuga. Always bringing disappointment to the table.