Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #23 (August 28, 2020)

23) Hyuga & Lean VS Hikaru & Aiga!!
ヒュウガ&レーンVSヒカル&アイガ!!
Hyuga & Rēn VS Hikaru & Aiga!!
August 28, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/Bq7mL7q.jpg,
https://i.imgur.com/zHaaEjn.jpg
BRO LEAN TEAMING UP WITH HYUGA? WHAT? Dang, I don't expect him to be very friendly tho. He is gonna be like Suoh when he teams up with Ranjiro.
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:00 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: BRO LEAN TEAMING UP WITH HYUGA? WHAT? Dang, I don't expect him to be very friendly tho. He is gonna be like Suoh when he teams up with Ranjiro.

It's not that he's necessarily friendly, but if he's gonna be in the festival he's forced to do these battles.
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:07 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:00 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: BRO LEAN TEAMING UP WITH HYUGA? WHAT? Dang, I don't expect him to be very friendly tho. He is gonna be like Suoh when he teams up with Ranjiro.

It's not that he's necessarily friendly, but if he's gonna be in the festival he's forced to do these battles.
Yeah I doubt he’s gonna be friendly but maybe they might start to get along more after this leading to some interesting plot relations later.
(Aug. 10, 2020  5:39 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

How is Aiga gonna focus on defeating Lean in this episode if Takara Tomy never bothered to give at least the slightest information about Sparking Achilles via corocoro or anything? There's no info about Sparking Achilles and there's now way they will show Achilles way early in episode 22 and 23 if it's really slated be released in October as RBV prize bey. It's really confusing and frustrating right now, especially when you see the Episode 22 description and Episode 23 title. You'd really assume Achilles is next, but surprisingly Spriggan is instead the next bey to be released in September as a booster.
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote:

How is Aiga gonna focus on defeating Lean in this episode if Takara Tomy never bothered to give at least the slightest information about Sparking Achilles via corocoro or anything? There's no info about Sparking Achilles and there's now way they will show Achilles way early in episode 22 and 23 if it's really slated be released in October as RBV prize bey. It's really confusing and frustrating right now, especially when you see the Episode 22 description and Episode 23 title. You'd really assume Achilles is next, but surprisingly Spriggan is instead the next bey to be released in September as a booster.
Marutti basically told us that due to coronavirus the release schedule of TT became messed up. Also one of the master bladers is stuck in vietnam where the beyblades are made
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote:

Achilles comes first to the anime but got released in October while spriggan comes in Episode 28- but release on September
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote: How is Aiga gonna focus on defeating Lean in this episode if Takara Tomy never bothered to give at least the slightest information about Sparking Achilles via corocoro or anything? There's no info about Sparking Achilles and there's now way they will show Achilles way early in episode 22 and 23 if it's really slated be released in October as RBV prize bey. It's really confusing and frustrating right now, especially when you see the Episode 22 description and Episode 23 title. You'd really assume Achilles is next, but surprisingly Spriggan is instead the next bey to be released in September as a booster.
Marutti basically told us that due to coronavirus the release schedule of TT became messed up. Also one of the master bladers is stuck in vietnam where the beyblades are made

So are you saying that Spriggan was really supposed to be the RBV prize instead of Achilles, but got switched up because TT's release schedule got messed up?

(Aug. 10, 2020  7:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:32 AM)matmat30 Wrote: How is Aiga gonna focus on defeating Lean in this episode if Takara Tomy never bothered to give at least the slightest information about Sparking Achilles via corocoro or anything? There's no info about Sparking Achilles and there's now way they will show Achilles way early in episode 22 and 23 if it's really slated be released in October as RBV prize bey. It's really confusing and frustrating right now, especially when you see the Episode 22 description and Episode 23 title. You'd really assume Achilles is next, but surprisingly Spriggan is instead the next bey to be released in September as a booster.
Achilles comes first to the anime but got released in October while spriggan comes in Episode 28- but release on September
Pertaining to NeedforSpeed's explanation, are you saying that because of the coronavirus messing up TT's release schedule, what happened was Achilles' production(who is supposedly to be finished in production before Spriggan's) got delayed and Spriggan's production suddenly went ahead and was finished first? Is this the possible reason why they had to switch up the release betwern Achilles and Spriggan?
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:58 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Marutti basically told us that due to coronavirus the release schedule of TT became messed up. Also one of the master bladers is stuck in vietnam where the beyblades are made

So are you saying that Spriggan was really supposed to be the RBV prize instead of Achilles, but got switched up because TT's release schedule got messed up?

(Aug. 10, 2020  7:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Achilles comes first to the anime but got released in October while spriggan comes in Episode 28- but release on September
Pertaining to NeedforSpeed's explanation, are you saying that because of the coronavirus messing up TT's release schedule, what happened was Achilles' production(who is supposedly to be finished in production before Spriggan's) got delayed and Spriggan's production suddenly went ahead and was finished first? Is this the possible reason why they had to switch up the release betwern Achilles and Spriggan?

This is as far as i know marutti knows best
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:58 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:47 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: Marutti basically told us that due to coronavirus the release schedule of TT became messed up. Also one of the master bladers is stuck in vietnam where the beyblades are made

(Aug. 10, 2020  7:51 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Achilles comes first to the anime but got released in October while spriggan comes in Episode 28- but release on September

Read this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1615342 the explanation you want is on that thread
(Aug. 10, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  7:58 AM)matmat30 Wrote: So are you saying that Spriggan was really supposed to be the RBV prize instead of Achilles, but got switched up because TT's release schedule got messed up?

Read this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1615342 the explanation you want is on that thread

Help me clarify this one. So what I understood from Marutti's inference, they had it all planned since last year until covid-19 started to mess up their release schedule, and Achilles was really indeed supposed to be released along with TBS? (Like TT usually does 1 booster & 1 TBS every August, right?) Or late August? And Spriggan was already planned to be released in September after Achilles because they didn't really plan to put either Achilles or Spriggan on RBV as prize bey, but since schedule and production maybe got messed up already by covid, they had no choice but to put Achilles on RBV make it as prize bey. Is this correct?
(Aug. 10, 2020  8:45 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  8:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Read this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Product...pid1615342 the explanation you want is on that thread

Help me clarify this one. So what I understood from Marutti's inference, they had it all planned since last year until covid-19 started to mess up their release schedule, and Achilles was really indeed supposed to be released along with TBS? (Like TT usually does 1 booster & 1 TBS every August, right?) Or late August? And Spriggan was already planned to be released in September after Achilles because they didn't really plan to put either Achilles or Spriggan on RBV as prize bey, but since schedule and production maybe got messed up already by covid, they had no choice but to put Achilles on RBV make it as prize bey. Is this correct?
Yup you got it all right
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  8:45 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Help me clarify this one. So what I understood from Marutti's inference, they had it all planned since last year until covid-19 started to mess up their release schedule, and Achilles was really indeed supposed to be released along with TBS? (Like TT usually does 1 booster & 1 TBS every August, right?) Or late August? And Spriggan was already planned to be released in September after Achilles because they didn't really plan to put either Achilles or Spriggan on RBV as prize bey, but since schedule and production maybe got messed up already by covid, they had no choice but to put Achilles on RBV make it as prize bey. Is this correct?
Yup you got it all right
Wait, if Achilles was really supposed to be released BEFORE Spriggan, isn't the production of Achilles supposed to be finished first before Spriggan? Or Achilles has to be produced first before Spriggan rather since it's already planned to have Achilles release before Spriggan?

Because if Achilles was really supposed to be released as booster along with TBS at the same month, which is August, shouldn't the production of Achilles beys and TBS beys being done at the same time since they are initially planned to be released in a same date?
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:43 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yup you got it all right
Wait, if Achilles was really supposed to be released BEFORE Spriggan, isn't the production of Achilles supposed to be finished first before Spriggan? Or Achilles has to be produced first before Spriggan rather since it's already planned to have Achilles release before Spriggan?

Because if Achilles was really supposed to be released as booster along with TBS at the same month, which is August, shouldn't the production of Achilles beys and TBS beys be at the same time since they are initially planned to be released in a same date?
Like They say the production has an error so we should't be surprise also Let's continue this in general
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:43 AM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:05 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Yup you got it all right

Because if Achilles was really supposed to be released as booster along with TBS at the same month, which is August, shouldn't the production of Achilles beys and TBS beys being done at the same time since they are initially planned to be released in a same date?

Tbh i have no idea why they have done what they  have done. we are just speculating at this point
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:53 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2020  9:43 AM)matmat30 Wrote: Wait, if Achilles was really supposed to be released BEFORE Spriggan, isn't the production of Achilles supposed to be finished first before Spriggan? Or Achilles has to be produced first before Spriggan rather since it's already planned to have Achilles release before Spriggan?

Tbh i have no idea why they have done what they  have done. we are just speculating at this point

I wouldn’t complain I think it’s a win win situation because this Spriggan already sounds overpowered by its gimmicks but I can’t say that for sure plus not a lot of us have the money in times like these to spare them on tops than for the basic needs so there is that...everyone is pretty much at a loss and I’m sure if Spriggan were to be in the RBV it would have received negative feedback. Just be happy that Spriggan in not in RBV but in a booster this time.
Super Hyperion and Variant Lucifer vs King Helios and Infinite Achilles. Since Achilles is now a random booster, Lane and Hyuga would probably win. Random Booster beys tend to be weak, just like Curse Satan.
I'm also guessing Lane might influence evil resonance to Hyuga and he will be possessed.
(Aug. 14, 2020  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: Super Hyperion and Variant Lucifer vs King Helios and Infinite Achilles. Since Achilles is now a random booster, Lane and Hyuga would probably win. Random Booster beys tend to be weak, just like Curse Satan.

In anime, maybe but in real life? I don't think it's fair to say sparking prize beys tend to be weaker than the booster ones. And what a bold statement from you to say such thing lol. Just so you know, Curse Satan stock combo can defeat Brave Valkyrie stock combo at times.... so I don't see why Infinite Achilles stock combo, a prize bey, can't defeat Brave Valkyrie stock combo LOL
(Aug. 14, 2020  1:41 PM)matmat30 Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2020  11:13 AM)g2_ Wrote: Super Hyperion and Variant Lucifer vs King Helios and Infinite Achilles. Since Achilles is now a random booster, Lane and Hyuga would probably win. Random Booster beys tend to be weak, just like Curse Satan.

In anime, maybe but in real life? I don't think it's fair to say sparking prize beys tend to be weaker than the booster ones. And what a bold statement from you to say such thing lol. Just so you know, Curse Satan stock combo can defeat Brave Valkyrie stock combo at times.... so I don't see why Infinite Achilles stock combo, a prize bey, can't defeat Brave Valkyrie stock combo LOL

I was talking about the anime.

That makes no sense what-so-ever. What about Beat Kukulcan? That bey was solid in Anime and Meta back then. What about Dead Hades? Overpowered back then when you put a dash driver. I'm betting this is Lean's first loss in this ep. Aiga can easily Infinite Dive Lucifer and avoid the barrier it's logical to say that Aiga and Hikaru will win because it is just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose already until like 2-3 eps of it and Aiga are done. There are so many potential proof against Lean that he will lose all Lean got is plot-armor to defend himself cuz Hyuga is gonna pretty much get out the earliest.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

That makes no sense what-so-ever. What about Beat Kukulcan? That bey was solid in Anime and Meta back then. What about Dead Hades? Overpowered back then when you put a dash driver. I'm betting this is Lean's first loss in this ep. Aiga can easily Infinite Dive Lucifer and avoid the barrier it's logical to say that Aiga and Hikaru will win because it is just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose already until like 2-3 eps of it and Aiga are done. There are so many potential proof against Lean that he will lose all Lean got is plot-armor to defend himself cuz Hyuga is gonna pretty much get out the earliest.
Nah Aiga got a lame combo, they clearly don't care about Achilles. Dragon also lost in his second episode.
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:12 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  12:06 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: That makes no sense what-so-ever. What about Beat Kukulcan? That bey was solid in Anime and Meta back then. What about Dead Hades? Overpowered back then when you put a dash driver. I'm betting this is Lean's first loss in this ep. Aiga can easily Infinite Dive Lucifer and avoid the barrier it's logical to say that Aiga and Hikaru will win because it is just 1 ep after Achilles' debut they can't make it lose already until like 2-3 eps of it and Aiga are done. There are so many potential proof against Lean that he will lose all Lean got is plot-armor to defend himself cuz Hyuga is gonna pretty much get out the earliest.
Nah Aiga got a lame combo, they clearly don't care about Achilles. Dragon also lost in his second episode.

time will tell