Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020)

I guess "being World Champion" and being "#1 World Blader" are different things.
(Aug. 15, 2020  9:51 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I guess "being World Champion" and being "#1 World Blader" are different things.

There the same.
(Aug. 15, 2020  10:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  9:51 PM)Egor Vasylets Wrote: I guess "being World Champion" and being "#1 World Blader" are different things.

There the same.

No, they are not.

Aiga will probably only use speed mode in this episode.
It seems like the champion ranking/system has been abolished/terminated in favour of the whole letter ranking system which encompasses all wbba registered bladers under specific rankings as opposed to the former system which only included the top few bladers plus champion.
(Aug. 15, 2020  10:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  10:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: There the same.

No, they are not.

Aiga will probably only use speed mode in this episode.

When you take a look at Valt's Bio for turbo, you'll notice that they conjoin the two. The two titles are used interchangeably.
I really hope Aiger doesnt win. Achilles is releasing in 2 months, they have plenty of time to market it.
I just want to see how Aiga's moves will play out? what would the Infinity Buster(a term I'm calling it for now) and his other moves would look like with a double chassis?
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:10 AM)rainy days Wrote: I just want to see how Aiga's moves will play out? what would the Infinity Buster(a term I'm calling it for now) and his other moves would look like with a double chassis?

Just replace Union with Infinite. Z Buster to Cho-Z Buster to Union Buster, I'm guessing it'll be Infinite Buster.
It seems that his Buster/Breaker moves are his signature. We'll probably see that.
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:17 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:10 AM)rainy days Wrote: I just want to see how Aiga's moves will play out? what would the Infinity Buster(a term I'm calling it for now) and his other moves would look like with a double chassis?

Just replace Union with Infinite. Z Buster to Cho-Z Buster to Union Buster, I'm guessing it'll be Infinite Buster.
While most of the returning bladers have one special move I do think Aiga will have more than one simply because dimension has multiple different heights meaning he can’t use buster in certain height settings. For short height he can use infinite upper, for tall height infinite buster and for normal height infinite slash/sword.
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:17 AM)g2_ Wrote: Just replace Union with Infinite. Z Buster to Cho-Z Buster to Union Buster, I'm guessing it'll be Infinite Buster.
While most of the returning bladers have one special move I do think Aiga will have more than one simply because dimension has multiple different heights meaning he can’t use buster in certain height settings. For short height he can use infinite upper, for tall height infinite buster and for normal height infinite slash/sword.

We could also see other defensive moves too, like maybe Infinite Defense or Infinite Shield. Dimension's balance mode can be used to pull that off.
(Aug. 16, 2020  2:46 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2020  1:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote: While most of the returning bladers have one special move I do think Aiga will have more than one simply because dimension has multiple different heights meaning he can’t use buster in certain height settings. For short height he can use infinite upper, for tall height infinite buster and for normal height infinite slash/sword.

We could also see other defensive moves too, like maybe Infinite Defense or Infinite Shield. Dimension's balance mode can be used to pull that off.

If they are willing to really give Aiga that many moves new moves then it will definitely happen.
(Aug. 15, 2020  11:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
It seems like the champion ranking/system has been abolished/terminated in favour of the whole letter ranking system which encompasses all wbba registered bladers under specific rankings as opposed to the former system which only included the top few bladers plus champion.
you know after my gf started reading the sparking manga, she remind of one thing about the letter ranking system , I dont know if anyone remember naoki minami the owner of Nova neptune back when he was introduce in the Manga he was stated to be an A rank blader. Now weirdest thing is Hiro didn’t do that For the rest of the bladers in the first burst manga I wonder if he forgeted than remember it and reintroduce the letter ranking system again or he Just use it when he thought was time to.
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2020  11:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It seems like the champion ranking/system has been abolished/terminated in favour of the whole letter ranking system which encompasses all wbba registered bladers under specific rankings as opposed to the former system which only included the top few bladers plus champion.
you know after my gf started reading the sparking manga, she remind of one thing about the letter ranking system , I dont know if anyone remember naoki minami the owner of Nova neptune back when he was introduce in the Manga he was stated to be an A rank blader. Now weirdest thing is Hiro didn’t do that For the rest of the bladers in the first burst manga I wonder if he forgeted than remember it and reintroduce the letter ranking system again or he Just use it when he thought was time to.

actully i have recently read the burst manga again and your right
(Aug. 15, 2020  11:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: It seems like the champion ranking/system has been abolished/terminated in favour of the whole letter ranking system which encompasses all wbba registered bladers under specific rankings as opposed to the former system which only included the top few bladers plus champion.

Perhaps it was some sort of country or region specific thing at the time but then it was expanded to encompass the entire wbba as one. Think about it, if he really was an “a” rank blader he would be one of the best bladers in the entire world but we all know Naoki really isn’t, which leads me to believe that at the time it was separate from the old champion rank system but coexisted with it and we can therefore assume its definitely country/region specific. It makes sense since Naoki was invited to participate in the Japanese national tournament implying that all its participants are “a” rank (or possible higher ranks but you get the point). We also know that back in s1-s2 world rankings and regional rankings were different due to numerous mention and in one episode Kristina mentions that Valt is the second strongest blader in Japan yet he’s literally a nobody amongst the world rankings of which he has just started participating.
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you know after my gf started reading the sparking manga, she remind of one thing about the letter ranking system , I dont know if anyone remember naoki minami the owner of Nova neptune back when he was introduce in the Manga he was stated to be an A rank blader. Now weirdest thing is Hiro didn’t do that For the rest of the bladers in the first burst manga I wonder if he forgeted than remember it and reintroduce the letter ranking system again or he Just use it when he thought was time to.

Perhaps it was some sort of country or region specific thing at the time but then it was expanded to encompass the entire wbba as one. Think about it, if he really was an “a” rank blader he would be one of the best bladers in the entire world but we all know Naoki really isn’t, which leads me to believe that at the time it was separate from the old champion rank system but coexisted with it and we can therefore assume its definitely country/region specific. It makes sense since Naoki was invited to participate in the Japanese national tournament implying that all its participants are “a” rank (or possible higher ranks but you get the point). We also know that back in s1-s2 world rankings and regional rankings were different due to numerous mention and in one episode Kristina mentions that Valt is the second strongest blader in Japan yet he’s literally a nobody amongst the world rankings of which he has just started participating.
oops sorry i forgot to mentioned it the rank a was for national level . what got me is that it seems hiro always had the intention to use that system down the line and kind of show it on a national level scale. hiro planted the seeds for him to use later on but on a worldwide level which is interesting

I don't even remember that A-rank system even existed in season 1 but nice catch!
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:54 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2020  10:01 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: you know after my gf started reading the sparking manga, she remind of one thing about the letter ranking system , I dont know if anyone remember naoki minami the owner of Nova neptune back when he was introduce in the Manga he was stated to be an A rank blader. Now weirdest thing is Hiro didn’t do that For the rest of the bladers in the first burst manga I wonder if he forgeted than remember it and reintroduce the letter ranking system again or he Just use it when he thought was time to.

I don't even remember that A-rank system even existed in season 1 but nice catch!
It wasn’t for the world rankings but yeah that is a nice catch.
I'm pretty sure Hikaru is not A-Rank 1-5 so why was he chosen and not other high A-Rank bladers.
(Aug. 17, 2020  12:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm pretty sure Hikaru is not A-Rank 1-5 so why was he chosen and not other high A-Rank bladers.
thats simple its cause that part is showcase more For the manga, both a ranks And s ranks exist in the anime its Just not an order. Both hikaru And hyuga have been battling bladers above a rank in the anime And got at least one round on them that alone puts then above any a ranks aside lane plus theyve been battling of screen so they coudve easely beat other a ranks in the anime the Just didnt show it to us , now For the manga their still battling to get points And will eventually surpass everyone in the a rank tier aside lane again. Another words the anime pretty much spoil Who's going to be the top 3 a rank bladers for the manga since the festival havent started yet their.
(Aug. 17, 2020  12:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  12:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm pretty sure Hikaru is not A-Rank 1-5 so why was he chosen and not other high A-Rank bladers.
thats simple its cause that part is showcase more For the manga, both a ranks And s ranks exist in the anime its Just not an order. Both hikaru And hyuga have been battling bladers above a rank in the anime And got at least one round on them that alone puts then above any a ranks aside lane plus theyve been battling of screen so they coudve easely beat other a ranks in the anime the Just didnt show it to us , now For the manga their still battling to get points And will eventually surpass everyone in the a rank tier aside lane again. Another words the anime pretty much spoil Who's going to be the top 3 a rank bladers for the manga since the festival havent started yet their.

A-Rank and S-Tier not same

If we go with "Anime Logic" I think it safe to say that lean is probably A-rank 1 like the manga followed by Ranjiro then hikaru then hyuga
(Aug. 17, 2020  1:25 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2020  12:35 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: thats simple its cause that part is showcase more For the manga, both a ranks And s ranks exist in the anime its Just not an order. Both hikaru And hyuga have been battling bladers above a rank in the anime And got at least one round on them that alone puts then above any a ranks aside lane plus theyve been battling of screen so they coudve easely beat other a ranks in the anime the Just didnt show it to us , now For the manga their still battling to get points And will eventually surpass everyone in the a rank tier aside lane again. Another words the anime pretty much spoil Who's going to be the top 3 a rank bladers for the manga since the festival havent started yet their.

A-Rank and S-Tier not same
never said they were it's obvious their not lol
Rantaro has no chances of winning this. Free, probably too. Hyuga, I dont think so. If you ask me, its between Valt and Aiga.