Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #22 (August 21, 2020)

22) Super Z! Infinite Achilles!!
超ゼツ!インフィニットアキレス!!
Chōzetsu! Infinitto Akiresu!!
August 21, 2020

Source: https://i.imgur.com/Bq7mL7q.jpg,
https://i.imgur.com/zHaaEjn.jpg

Before group B's battle commences, Hyuga wants to get in some training and waits to battle Hikaru. But Aiga Akaba appears to not only help him in his training, even going as far as to tell him honestly of Achilles' features. Then the second fight of the battle royale starts. As the Legends attack and defend with no holding back, Hyperion plunges straight into the crossfire!!
Am I reading this correctly? Did you just say Achilles?
(Aug. 05, 2020  11:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Am I reading this correctly? Did you just say Achilles?
Probably just means Achilles is coming out early September.
(Aug. 05, 2020  11:14 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  11:07 AM)g2_ Wrote: Am I reading this correctly? Did you just say Achilles?
Probably just means Achilles is coming out early September.
Just give me a few minutes, Im gonna pass out from excitement and then come back ok?
I’m guessing Shu won’t be on team B (if Hyuga is battling) but team B is OP. Valt Free and Aiga?!?
Achilles' features pertains to gimmick. I wonder what Achilles' gimmick this time in Sparking...Plus, it appears Achilles will appear a bit early...I also wonder if it's really slated to be released in September...thoughts guys?
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:59 PM)matmat30 Wrote: Achilles' features pertains to gimmick. I wonder what Achilles' gimmick this time in Sparking...Plus, it appears Achilles will appear a bit early...I also wonder if it's really slated to be released in September...thoughts guys?

Im guessing its just tip mode change and ring change. And its most likely the september release.
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:07 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  4:59 PM)matmat30 Wrote: Achilles' features pertains to gimmick. I wonder what Achilles' gimmick this time in Sparking...Plus, it appears Achilles will appear a bit early...I also wonder if it's really slated to be released in September...thoughts guys?

Im guessing its just tip mode change and ring change. And its most likely the september release.

I like the ring change gimmick. A gimmick like union's power/speed mode gimmick would be okay as well for sparking achilles. As for the chassis, Hopefully it won't look like convert disc.
Hyuga vs Rantaro vs Free Vs Aiga vs Valt.
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga vs Rantaro vs Free Vs Aiga vs Valt.

valt would win cause hes rank 1
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:44 PM)BladerUmar Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:25 PM)g2_ Wrote: Hyuga vs Rantaro vs Free Vs Aiga vs Valt.

valt would win cause hes rank 1
rank doesn't matter but valt has plot armor
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:44 PM)BladerUmar Wrote: valt would win cause hes rank 1

valt would alos win cuase hes the strongest he beat every main character atleast 1 time
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:

Like as if he has plot atm. He's not even a main character now. We don't even know how this tournament will turn out either. They could throw a ball or something and make Lane champion.
lol valt isn't the main character anymore ever since God, his wins now are cause of his talents and strength he acquired during his adventurers, if anything the ones who will have plot armor are the asahi brothers and lane/Lean

How so? Valt has more than proven himself to be an extremely powerful blader. There's a reason he's the strongest Blader in the world.
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  5:45 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: rank doesn't matter but valt has plot armor

How so? Valt has more than proven himself to be an extremely powerful blader. There's a reason he's the strongest Blader in the world.

Yes he's strong and he'll still prob win, but he also does have a little plot armor. The only MC's that have 0 plot armor are Hikaru,Hyuga, and Drum.
Valt has no plot armor, he is not even the main character.
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:17 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: How so? Valt has more than proven himself to be an extremely powerful blader. There's a reason he's the strongest Blader in the world.

Yes he's strong and he'll still prob win, but he also does have a little plot armor. The only MC's that have 0 plot armor are Hikaru,Hyuga, and Drum.
the little plot armor valt has was when he was the main . he not anymore that's purely his own strength now saying valt will win his current battles now cause he got plot armor right now he doesn't have them he lost it after God.
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:17 PM)snoc Wrote: Yes he's strong and he'll still prob win, but he also does have a little plot armor. The only MC's that have 0 plot armor are Hikaru,Hyuga, and Drum.
the little plot armor valt has was when he was the main . he not anymore that's purely his own strength now saying valt will win his current battles now cause he got plot armor right now he doesn't have them he lost it after God.
He still has a little right now.
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:18 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: the little plot armor valt has was when he was the main . he not anymore that's purely his own strength now saying valt will win his current battles now cause he got plot armor right now he doesn't have them he lost it after God.
He still has a little right now.

Technically in a sense, every character has fluctuating plot armor depending on the situation.
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:17 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  6:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: How so? Valt has more than proven himself to be an extremely powerful blader. There's a reason he's the strongest Blader in the world.

Valt's power is by virtue of his own strength. Not plot armor.
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:18 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: He still has a little right now.

Technically in a sense, every character has fluctuating plot armor depending on the situation.
Only people with it rn tho is Hyuga Hikaru, Lean and Valt. But Lean and Valt have a tiny bit of it.
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:39 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:25 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Technically in a sense, every character has fluctuating plot armor depending on the situation.
Only people with it rn tho is Hyuga Hikaru, Lean and Valt. But Lean and Valt have a tiny bit of it.

Can you explain how Valt has plot armor?
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:39 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Only people with it rn tho is Hyuga Hikaru, Lean and Valt. But Lean and Valt have a tiny bit of it.

How he can always use his blader instincts to make new strategies out of nowhere and win battles. Its not bad, its just plot armor he can always do that to pull off a win.

(Aug. 05, 2020  8:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:39 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Only people with it rn tho is Hyuga Hikaru, Lean and Valt. But Lean and Valt have a tiny bit of it.

Also to add on, Valt only has plot armor in the anime
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:45 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2020  8:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Can you explain how Valt has plot armor?

How he can always use his blader instincts to make new strategies out of nowhere and win battles. Its not bad, its just plot armor he can always do that to pull off a win.

Valt is literally the strongest Blader in the world. It's not unreasonable that he would defeat his opponents. As far him supposedly winning battles our of nowhere, Valt worked to the bone to become as good as he is after many setbacks. He gradually improved his skills and learned from his losses. That's not plot armor.