Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #19 (July 31, 2020)

(Jul. 30, 2020  2:21 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:16 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: I hpe you know its lean vs ranjiro.. also thats the only possible way hyuga can get into the legends festival

Oh oops, but still why? And either way even if they do want Ragnarok to to break to stretch time how would that help Hyuga at all? Hyuga will still get into the festival.

Well because right now all the spots in the legends festival are filled so the only possible way for hyuga to enter is if someone drops out.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:37 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:21 PM)snoc Wrote: Oh oops, but still why? And either way even if they do want Ragnarok to to break to stretch time how would that help Hyuga at all? Hyuga will still get into the festival.

Well because right now all the spots in the legends festival are filled so the only possible way for hyuga to enter is if someone drops out.

no, all he has to do is rank above another person, pushing that person down to B rank. Just like what Hikaru did.
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:42 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:37 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well because right now all the spots in the legends festival are filled so the only possible way for hyuga to enter is if someone drops out.

no, all he has to do is rank above another person, pushing that person down to B rank. Just like what Hikaru did.

No if u see what rantaro says... hikaru was the last person to enter the festival. It was the final spot. Watch episode 17 subbed again
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:56 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:42 PM)snoc Wrote: no, all he has to do is rank above another person, pushing that person down to B rank. Just like what Hikaru did.

No if u see what rantaro says... hikaru was the last person to enter the festival. It was the final spot. Watch episode 17 subbed again

This is Anime only stuff. this is filler just to make it seem more interesting. Hyuga will get in anyways. And we all know beys can be repaired, especially since Ranjiro is related to Rantaro who has connections to the WBBA. A bey breaking isn't the end.
(Jul. 30, 2020  3:14 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2020  2:56 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: No if u see what rantaro says... hikaru was the last person to enter the festival. It was the final spot. Watch episode 17 subbed again

This is Anime only stuff. this is filler just to make it seem more interesting. Hyuga will get in anyways. And we all know beys can be repaired, especially since Ranjiro is related to Rantaro who has connections to the WBBA. A bey breaking isn't the end.
Ya i know but im just sayin that this could very well be a possibility
The reunion with drum that jumped out of the training center! He happened to come to the Asahi restaurant at Hugha and Hikaru's house for dinner. Two people who challenge the battle immediately. First, Hyuga VS Drum! The whereabouts of the Gachinko game is
I feel only hate and despair in my heart. My brain is fried with fury by 15x. How did Hygua burst Dragon in his first battle, when Drum is right behind Lui in the rankings, I don't know. And that truly frightens me to my very core. Very Spooky indeed.
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:42 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I feel only hate and despair in my heart. My brain is fried with fury by 15x. How did Hygua burst Dragon in his first battle, when Drum is right behind Lui in the rankings, I don't know. And that truly frightens me to my very core. Very Spooky indeed.
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:42 AM)Spirit of Order Wrote: I feel only hate and despair in my heart. My brain is fried with fury by 15x. How did Hygua burst Dragon in his first battle, when Drum is right behind Lui in the rankings, I don't know. And that truly frightens me to my very core. Very Spooky indeed.

it is very much possible.. there is always a possibility a chance burst can occur. Also if u see hyuga lost to drum after that many times.. Also hyuga and hikaru have improved tremedously since the first episode..

The manga is its own continuity and so is the anime, whatever rankings are in the manga aren't the same for the anime they're two separate entities.

I don't even know if we're going to get the exact rankings like the manga gave us.

Hopefully they give something lol
Drum and asahi brothers doesn't have plot armor, thats why they're great protagonists
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
But Sir, Hygua lost to Lui and Lane already with only bursts about a few episodes ago. Correct me if I am wrong, please.
(Jul. 31, 2020  2:47 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
But Sir, Hygua lost to Lui and Lane already with only bursts about a few episodes ago. Correct me if I am wrong, please.

Bruh, it was only one burst. Drum beat him about 6 times after that and awakened Dragon making it even stronger with Tempest Break.

Cause he did? Just because there's 1 burst doesn't mean that Hyuga is stronger than Drum.
The preveiw hmm I Think that blast In the Back of lane Was a Powerful Blader protectimg ranjiro from breaking I think shu or Aiger
Didn't the show say that Sisco beat Hygua around 100 times before he won, that was crazy. Then Hygua just got a burst finish first try on a stronger Legendary Blader, Drum. big mood.
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:37 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Didn't the show say that Sisco beat Hygua around 100 times before he won, that was crazy. Then Hygua just got a burst finish first try on a stronger Legendary Blader, Drum. big mood.
Well again, the manga and anime rankings are different so we can’t really say Drum is far stronger or atleast he is stronger for now since the power gaps are just there to make sure the brothers don’t always beat legends. Also, Sisco beat Hyuga right in the next episode after Hyuga beat him and it has been a while since he appeared meaning he could have gotten stronger offscreen. Chances are most legends will be around a more equal strength in the festival. We also have to consider the fact that they can’t just make Hyuga and Hikaru continuously lose ALL the time, they have to let them win sometimes and while they don’t win as often as protagonist usually do since they are up against mostly legends plus Lane this season, they still gotta pull it off every while.
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:37 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote: Didn't the show say that Sisco beat Hygua around 100 times before he won, that was crazy. Then Hygua just got a burst finish first try on a stronger Legendary Blader, Drum. big mood.
Well again, the manga and anime rankings are different so we can’t really say Drum is far stronger or atleast he is stronger for now since the power gaps are just there to make sure the brothers don’t always beat legends. Also, Sisco beat Hyuga right in the next episode after Hyuga beat him and it has been a while since he appeared meaning he could have gotten stronger offscreen. Chances are most legends will be around a more equal strength in the festival. We also have to consider the fact that they can’t just make Hyuga and Hikaru continuously lose ALL the time, they have to let them win sometimes and while they don’t win as often as protagonist usually do since they are up against mostly legends plus Lane this season, they still gotta pull it off every while.

the anime and manga rankings aren't actually different. The rankings are not present in the anime so they can push boundaries a little on someone's strength, but the rankings still accurately show everyone's strength.

Yeah, Drum has a attack type and is more reckless with his attack so its easy to catch him off guard at a good angle for an attack, especially if you also have a fast bey. Sisco on the other hand in is a defense type that tanks all hits than just goes in for the burst once the other bey is weared down. Not saying Drum's fighting style is weak as it certainly is strong, but it makes sense.
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:46 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:45 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Well again, the manga and anime rankings are different so we can’t really say Drum is far stronger or atleast he is stronger for now since the power gaps are just there to make sure the brothers don’t always beat legends. Also, Sisco beat Hyuga right in the next episode after Hyuga beat him and it has been a while since he appeared meaning he could have gotten stronger offscreen. Chances are most legends will be around a more equal strength in the festival. We also have to consider the fact that they can’t just make Hyuga and Hikaru continuously lose ALL the time, they have to let them win sometimes and while they don’t win as often as protagonist usually do since they are up against mostly legends plus Lane this season, they still gotta pull it off every while.

the anime and manga rankings aren't actually different. The rankings are not present in the anime so they can push boundaries a little on someone's strength, but the rankings still accurately show everyone's strength.

Yeah, Drum has a attack type and is more reckless with his attack so its easy to catch him off guard at a good angle for an attack, especially if you also have a fast bey. Sisco on the other hand in is a defense type that tanks all hits than just goes in for the burst once the other bey is weared down. Not saying Drum's fighting style is weak as it certainly is strong, but it makes sense.

But Hygua did not catch Drum off guard whatsoever. They hit each other head on and Hyperion pushed in Dragons bound blade and just brute forced it to burst.
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:57 PM)Spirit of Order Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2020  9:46 PM)snoc Wrote: the anime and manga rankings aren't actually different. The rankings are not present in the anime so they can push boundaries a little on someone's strength, but the rankings still accurately show everyone's strength.

But Hygua did not catch Drum off guard whatsoever. They hit each other head on and Hyperion pushed in Dragons bound blade and just brute forced it to burst.

Yeah, if another bey hits another bey hard the other bey bursts. That's how it works lol. And as you said Dragons bound blade was pushed in, so it cant rebound and Hyperion already has the upper hand by dragon being pushed on already.