Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #17 (July 17, 2020)

NO WAY! The Judgement Joker burst into 2 pieces, like some Sparking beys!
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:46 AM)Koala Spriggan Wrote: NO WAY! The Judgement Joker burst into 2 pieces, like some Sparking beys!

that happens in real life so its not a big deal

(Jul. 17, 2020  11:35 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  11:34 AM)g2_ Wrote: Youre right, so I'm guessing he used Geist Fafnir.

Yeah he prob did in the anime. I’m guessing the animators maybe just didn’t have the files for it to use since it’s not and I bey do they just didn’t show it.

its not that  they didnt have the files they just did not think it to be important to show as it was from shu's perspective not free's
it happens to me a lot, but the disc with the layer just floating in the air?
(Jul. 17, 2020  8:38 AM)prerit Wrote: plz tell me how much time?
i am dying

Do you remember on June 26th when you wrote
"man  i am dying!!!!"
and I told you
"Avoid spamming these threads in the future. Doing so will lead to warning percentage."

You're still spamming them. Please stop, or you'll earn tempbans. If you have nothing useful to say, don't post. Also, you aren't dying, stop saying that. That's not an okay thing to say just because you're impatient.
I feel bad about Hyuga.......Anyone else? 

(oh no one cuz Hyuga is weak)

Note:don't bully me :(
Theory= When free was battling lane, or lean, I dont know, maybe free's giest fafnir broke?
(Jul. 17, 2020  1:51 PM)Loganpro2007 Wrote: Theory= When free was battling lane, or lean, I dont know, maybe free's giest fafnir broke?

Possibly, Free wouldn't react like that if Fafnir just burst, Shu looked extremely shocked too so id say its likely (not confirmed) that Uranus broke Geist Fafnir
Im just now waiting for the rematch between free and lane.
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
Usually its a marketing strategy they know if a newbie sees an old bey and have more interest with it than the new ones and maybe because they forgot to put gF
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  1:51 PM)Loganpro2007 Wrote: Theory= When free was battling lane, or lean, I dont know, maybe free's giest fafnir broke?

Possibly, Free wouldn't react like that if Fafnir just burst, Shu looked extremely shocked too so id say its likely (not confirmed) that Uranus broke Geist Fafnir

i dont think so,on my opinion free was a blader who didnt losing at all and if u remember he had this kind of anger when he lost to lui in evolution plus lean was a rookie blader who just taunts other bladers.And maybe who knows they maybe trying to bring back that nothing driver awakening kind of thing.
(Jul. 17, 2020  4:41 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  2:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Possibly, Free wouldn't react like that if Fafnir just burst, Shu looked extremely shocked too so id say its likely (not confirmed) that Uranus broke Geist Fafnir

i dont think so,on my opinion free was a blader who didnt losing at all and if u remember he had this kind of anger when he lost to lui in evolution plus lean was a rookie blader who just taunts other bladers.And maybe who knows they maybe trying to bring back that nothing driver awakening kind of thing.
He was never mad when he lost to Lui. He was more suprised plus devastated.
(Jul. 17, 2020  5:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2020  4:41 PM)SHU RED EYE Wrote: i dont think so,on my opinion free was a blader who didnt losing at all and if u remember he had this kind of anger when he lost to lui in evolution plus lean was a rookie blader who just taunts other bladers.And maybe who knows they maybe trying to bring back that nothing driver awakening kind of thing.
He was never mad when he lost to Lui. He was more suprised plus devastated.

yeah sorry what i actually meant is disturbed and maybe giest fafnir got destroyed and the reason they didnt show it is becouse it would boring if they show giest fafnir getting destroyed again.
Hyuga cant enter Legend Festival. Hikaru was the last contestant.
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:41 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hyuga cant enter Legend Festival. Hikaru was the last contestant.

oof. I guess he could do his own thing while Hikaru is in. Maybe rematch someone, or meet a side character from a previous season?
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:41 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hyuga cant enter Legend Festival. Hikaru was the last contestant.
That’s not true.
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:53 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
That’s not true.

Maybe, maybe not? Rantaro seemed kinda sad about it, but something does seem off though. Even if Hyuga got to do his own thing, what would he do tho?

I mean, all Hyuga has to do is get into A Rank.
Maybe Valt or any other legend blader will help Hyuga join the legend festival in surprise
It's sad and kind of unfair only hikaru gets to join...as Hyuga is also the protagonist
(Jul. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: Maybe Valt or any other legend blader will help Hyuga join the legend festival in surprise
It's sad and kind of unfair only hikaru gets to join...as Hyuga is also the protagonist

that guy is wrong
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:54 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Jul. 18, 2020  2:53 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: That’s not true.

Maybe, maybe not? Rantaro seemed kinda sad about it, but something does seem off though. Even if Hyuga got to do his own thing, what would he do tho?

I mean, all Hyuga has to do is get into A Rank.
In The manga he passed to the legend vest so i think hyuga will climb to the a rank before the vest start maybe beat drum idk
Just to clear things ip Rantaro was worried for both hyuga as well as hikaru as he was worried they both are not strong enough to give a fight against the legendary bladers. He forced hikaru to train for the festival with ranjiro rather than comfort hyuga. Also hyuga can still qualify for the legend festival he just needs to go to A rank
Maybe just Maybe since Drum is going to battle Hyuga if he puts up a fight he will be in the Legends Festival. ps sorry for causing all the commotion.

(Jul. 18, 2020  8:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe just Maybe since Drum is going to battle Hyuga if he puts up a fight he will be in the Legends Festival. ps sorry for causing all the commotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKI02bqNZzk this is the information where i got how Hyuga can't get in the Legends Festival.
(Jul. 18, 2020  8:39 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Maybe just Maybe since Drum is going to battle Hyuga if he puts up a fight he will be in the Legends Festival. ps sorry for causing all the commotion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKI02bqNZzk this is the information where i got how Hyuga can't get in the Legends Festival.
Perhaps it’s a translation error? Or maybe he still has a chance. Ranjiro beat Rantaro and got in. Lane beat Lui to get in and Hikaru and Valt beat Free and Hyuga so Hikaru got in which means that Hyuga probably has to beat Koryu Drum to progress to the festival.
Nah, all Hyuga has to do is enter A Rank. Its not like its impossible too, since Hikaru just barely made it in and this is right before the festival.
(Jul. 18, 2020  9:19 PM)snoc Wrote: Nah, all Hyuga has to do is enter A Rank. Its not like its impossible too, since Hikaru just barely made it in and this is right before the festival.
We don’t really know if Hikaru barely made it in. All Rantaro says is that he got confirmation from the wbba so they were probably just gathering the results. Hyuga probably has to beat Drum to get in or perhaps he beats Drum and someone gives a recommendation for him to join the festival.

(Jul. 17, 2020  2:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
It’s definitely not Mirage Fafnir since he created that after losing to First Uranus. They didn’t show us Free’s Fafnir because they want us to interpret what bey Free has to our liking. Geist, Wizard, his own variation? All up to us.