Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #12 (June 12, 2020)

(Jun. 05, 2020  8:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Don’t know bout Valt. He never won once.
Dude, Valt beat Spriggan Requiem, Lui got destroyed by it. Every time Valt lost to Lui was because Longinus made his debut. Thats why he lost to Lost and Nightmare Longinus, not including the final battle in burst, where he was definitely going to win but only lost because of that bullcrap crack on the stadium. He was definitely going to defeat Lui in Cho-Z but tied with him because it was the first appearance of Bloody Longinus. Valt truely never had the chance to defeat Lui because the plot just couldn't let him win, but he was shown superior to Lui multiple times.

(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.
What makes you think the anime would ditch Free and Lui. They'll still be around.
I’m sure they will be but after their introduction arc they most likely won’t appear till the legend festival. after Lui and Lane it’s either Dante or Shu so we will be seeing them instead for the time being.
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Valt beat Spriggan Requiem, Lui got destroyed by it. Every time Valt lost to Lui was because Longinus made his debut. Thats why he lost to Lost and Nightmare Longinus, not including the final battle in burst, where he was definitely going to win but only lost because of that bullcrap crack on the stadium. He was definitely going to defeat Lui in Cho-Z but tied with him because it was the first appearance of Bloody Longinus. Valt truely never had the chance to defeat Lui because the plot just couldn't let him win, but he was shown superior to Lui multiple times.

What makes you think the anime would ditch Free and Lui. They'll still be around.
I’m sure they will be but after their introduction arc they most likely won’t appear till the legend festival. after Lui and Lane it’s either Dante or Shu so we will be seeing them instead for the time being.
It's either Shu, Dante, or Drum.
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m sure they will be but after their introduction arc they most likely won’t appear till the legend festival. after Lui and Lane it’s either Dante or Shu so we will be seeing them instead for the time being.
It's either Shu, Dante, or Drum.
Dante and Drum are the same character.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:58 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's either Shu, Dante, or Drum.
Dante and Drum are the same character.
I know, I said both names for people who dont know both names.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Dante and Drum are the same character.
I know, I said both names for people who dont know both names.

Then you say Dante/Drum, not Dante and Drum.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:04 PM)g2_ Wrote: I know, I said both names for people who dont know both names.

Then you say Dante/Drum, not Dante and Drum.
Alright mate, thank you. Anyway I'm terribly sad that Free and Valt were left behind by the group, we just got Free back for like 4 episodes, and Valt too. I really hope we are gonna see them soon.
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Don’t know bout Valt. He never won once.
Dude, Valt beat Spriggan Requiem, Lui got destroyed by it. Every time Valt lost to Lui was because Longinus made his debut. Thats why he lost to Lost and Nightmare Longinus, not including the final battle in burst, where he was definitely going to win but only lost because of that bullcrap crack on the stadium. He was definitely going to defeat Lui in Cho-Z but tied with him because it was the first appearance of Bloody Longinus. Valt truely never had the chance to defeat Lui because the plot just couldn't let him win, but he was shown superior to Lui multiple times.

(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.

He just means that if they have a battle, the anime would probably make it a tie. Remember in the Valt and Free tag battle, the first round was a tie between Mirage Claw and Brave Sword. They didn't want either of them to outright win in a 1vs1.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Valt beat Spriggan Requiem, Lui got destroyed by it. Every time Valt lost to Lui was because Longinus made his debut. Thats why he lost to Lost and Nightmare Longinus, not including the final battle in burst, where he was definitely going to win but only lost because of that bullcrap crack on the stadium. He was definitely going to defeat Lui in Cho-Z but tied with him because it was the first appearance of Bloody Longinus. Valt truely never had the chance to defeat Lui because the plot just couldn't let him win, but he was shown superior to Lui multiple times.

He just means that if they have a battle, the anime would probably make it a tie. Remember in the Valt and Free tag battle, the first round was a tie between Mirage Claw and Brave Sword. They didn't want either of them to outright win in a 1vs1.
Valt beat him in the second round, but it doesn't count since Free was battling Hikaru as well .
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt beat him in the second round, but it doesn't count since Free was battling Hikaru as well .
Since it was a tag battle it technically does count as a loss but yeah morally speaking, Hikaru would have lost had Valt not intervened and they definitely didn’t want Valt to beat Free so soon so they just had him knock Free out while he was occupied with Hikaru.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: Valt beat him in the second round, but it doesn't count since Free was battling Hikaru as well .
Since it was a tag battle it technically does count as a loss but yeah morally speaking, Hikaru would have lost had Valt not intervened and they definitely didn’t want Valt to beat Free so soon so they just had him knock Free out while he was occupied with Hikaru.
Thats true, I really hope the Legend Festival comes out soon. I really want to see Valt and Free again.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Since it was a tag battle it technically does count as a loss but yeah morally speaking, Hikaru would have lost had Valt not intervened and they definitely didn’t want Valt to beat Free so soon so they just had him knock Free out while he was occupied with Hikaru.
Thats true, I really hope the Legend Festival comes out soon. I really want to see Valt and Free again.
The legend vestival will prob be in either episode 16,17,18 or around the 20th if we look at the pattern that gt and cho-z has
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.
If Valt bursted to a dent in the stadium what makes you think if he hit Lui's bey he would've won. Plus Lui stayed undefeated for almost 2 seasons. Valt's record against Lui is literally 0-1-4. He's never beaten him so I'm still confused on how he's better.
Remember a slo mo burst could’ve happened, but most likely valt would won that battle. Hopefully in the legends festival, we see valt win against lui
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:46 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Remember a slo mo burst could’ve happened, but most likely valt would won that battle. Hopefully in the legends festival, we see valt win against lui
I like Valt more and he’s gonna beat Lui. But what people need to understand is that Valt isn’t better just yet.
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
If Valt bursted to a dent in the stadium what makes you think if he hit Lui's bey he would've won. Plus Lui stayed undefeated for almost 2 seasons. Valt's record against Lui is literally 0-1-4. He's never beaten him so I'm still confused on how he's better.
By a logical stand point just because Valt has never beaten him doesn’t mean Valt isn’t better. Why would they have Valt burst to a dent in the stadium if he was gonna lose anyways? He was obviously gonna win. He did burst to the stadium dent but that’s just cause it’s the anime and who’s to say Longinus wasn’t going to burst? Don’t defend Lui because you are a fan of left spin dragon beys. Defend Lui with actual anime logic.
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: [quote='JavariTheChamp' pid='1599251' dateline='1591397214']
Remember a slo mo burst could’ve happened, but most likely valt would won that battle. Hopefully in the legends festival, we see valt win against lui
I like Valt more and he’s gonna beat Lui. But what people need to understand is that Valt isn’t better just yet.
[/quote]

Then explain to me how he kept the title for two years between God and Cho-Z or how he became the strongest in Sparking. In Burst 1, he did get robbed of victory and probably would've won. Slow mo burst wouldn't be as effective as it lacked rubber for the maximum friction. Don't hammer me for this, but Valt is stronger than Lui, but they never have shown that on the show. Things happening between the timeskips don't count either. Kinda like how Shu, Free, and Aiga could all match Valt, and you could argue that they are stronger. But somehow, Valt is at the top. Why?

Plot armor, in a sense. They never give us legitimate battles between oldies that leave us satisfied. Ever since Cho-Z that is. They define Valt as stronger, but die-hard fans of other characters just have to get their fill. And I agree.

(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: [quote="Isaiah.burley" pid='1599257' dateline='1591398770']

And I doubt they will. Burst focuses on monetization and plot armor. New bey? It's gonna do extremely well! ( Unless it's Dread Bahamut). Main character? They gotta be on top, even if there's no satisfactory proof that they should be there (but there is). I know Valt is my favorite character, but they gotta establish a definitive category on who's stronger or weaker in a 1vs1. Unfortunately, the way Sparking is going it seems like the ranks will be mostly equal. Valt and Free didn't beat each other anyway.

Enough ranting on the wrong topic. On a good note, Lui is going to trash Hyuga and Hikaru at the same time. It seems like this will be a staple. Tag battles against a Legend, using Twin Strike. Or just a tag battle in general. Lui is going to slam next episode.
The logic of a character didn't beat another directly is not a good logic at all . That's not how powerscaling works theirs like loads of characters in fiction that didn't beat a certain character but at the end they were stronger do you know why ? Cause of what the accomplish by beaten characters that either was equal to that certain character or 2 is stronger than that character . In valt case he beat the likes of shu and free who both beat lui and that's how the anime puts it valt was champ for 2 years to which for some is a bit stranger cause of the fact that shu , free , lui and other special Cases aren't weaker to valt infact some may argued that their equal they  (I personally think their equal for most part but that's my opinion personal ofcourse). But the anime made it clear that valt is stronger by making him hold the world title for 2 years and currently the strongest legend . Now ofcourse you can make they argument that you don't personally think he is , which is your personal opinion but you cant use he never beat him directly so his not better although he beats people that are slightly  better or stronger  than lui .
(Jun. 06, 2020  1:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: The logic of a character didn't beat another directly is a good logic at all . That's not how powerscaling works theirs like loads of characters in fiction that didn't beat a certain character but at the end they were stronger do you know why ? Cause of what the accomplish by beaten characters that either was equal to that certain character or 2 is stronger than that character . In valt case he beat the likes of shu and free who both beat lui and that's how the anime puts it valt was champ for 2 years to which for some is a bit stranger cause of the fact that shu , free , lui and other special Cases aren't weaker to valt infact some may argued that their equal they  (I personally think their equal and to some extent I think some characters are better and stronger than vat but that's my opinion personal ofcourse). But the anime made it clear that valt is stronger by making him hold the world title for 2 years and currently the strongest legend . Now ofcourse you can make they argument that you don't personally think he is but you cant use he never beat him directly so his not better although he beats pepole that are better than lui .
Perfect just perfect. Couldn't have said it better myself.
I think Valt has more than proven himself to be the strongest blader. When he beat Shu at the international bladers cup, he solidified his place as the world's true top Blader. While some may be close in power and maybe even equal; bladers like Shu and Free, I don't think any have surpassed him.
(Jun. 06, 2020  1:13 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  1:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: The logic of a character didn't beat another directly is a good logic at all . That's not how powerscaling works theirs like loads of characters in fiction that didn't beat a certain character but at the end they were stronger do you know why ? Cause of what the accomplish by beaten characters that either was equal to that certain character or 2 is stronger than that character . In valt case he beat the likes of shu and free who both beat lui and that's how the anime puts it valt was champ for 2 years to which for some is a bit stranger cause of the fact that shu , free , lui and other special Cases aren't weaker to valt infact some may argued that their equal they  (I personally think their equal and to some extent I think some characters are better and stronger than vat but that's my opinion personal ofcourse). But the anime made it clear that valt is stronger by making him hold the world title for 2 years and currently the strongest legend . Now ofcourse you can make they argument that you don't personally think he is but you cant use he never beat him directly so his not better although he beats pepole that are better than lui .
Perfect just perfect. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Agreed this was beautiful.
lol just to put it out there the animation quality is only gonna get worse from here on out.
(Jun. 06, 2020  2:35 AM)kimeru Wrote: lol just to put it out there the animation quality is only gonna get worse from here on out.

must be due to covid 19..  its really sad as this is most prob the last season.
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:23 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: If Valt bursted to a dent in the stadium what makes you think if he hit Lui's bey he would've won. Plus Lui stayed undefeated for almost 2 seasons. Valt's record against Lui is literally 0-1-4. He's never beaten him so I'm still confused on how he's better.
By a logical stand point just because Valt has never beaten him doesn’t mean Valt isn’t better. Why would they have Valt burst to a dent in the stadium if he was gonna lose anyways? He was obviously gonna win. He did burst to the stadium dent but that’s just cause it’s the anime and who’s to say Longinus wasn’t going to burst? Don’t defend Lui because you are a fan of left spin dragon beys. Defend Lui with actual anime logic.
I don’t like Lui🤡 and it is logic. If you burst to a dent in the stadium why would he not burst to Lui. Have you ever heard of a slow motion burst? Probably not. Plus there’s no “if” Lui beat Valt more than once and that’s that. It’s just annoying how Valt is getting a lot of credit for doing nothing.

(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I like Valt more and he’s gonna beat Lui. But what people need to understand is that Valt isn’t better just yet.

Then explain to me how he kept the title for two years between God and Cho-Z or how he became the    strongest in Sparking. In Burst 1, he did get robbed of victory and probably would've won. Slow mo burst wouldn't be as effective as it lacked rubber for the maximum friction. Don't hammer me for this, but Valt is stronger than Lui, but they never have shown that on the show. Things happening between the timeskips don't count either. Kinda like how Shu, Free, and Aiga could all match Valt, and you could argue that they are stronger. But somehow, Valt is at the top. Why?

Plot armor, in a sense. They never give us legitimate battles between oldies that leave us satisfied. Ever since Cho-Z that is. They define Valt as stronger, but die-hard fans of other characters just have to get their fill. And I agree.

(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:12 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: I like Valt more and he’s gonna beat Lui. But what people need to understand is that Valt isn’t better just yet.

And I doubt they will. Burst focuses on monetization and plot armor. New bey? It's gonna do extremely well! ( Unless it's Dread Bahamut). Main character? They gotta be on top, even if there's no satisfactory proof that they should be there (but there is). I know Valt is my favorite character, but they gotta establish a definitive category on who's stronger or weaker in a 1vs1. Unfortunately, the way Sparking is going it seems like the ranks will be mostly equal. Valt and Free didn't beat each other anyway.

Enough ranting on the wrong topic. On a good note, Lui is going to trash Hyuga and Hikaru at the same time. It seems like this will be a staple. Tag battles against a Legend, using Twin Strike. Or just a tag battle in general. Lui is going to slam next episode.
Valt has huge plot armour and if he loses this season it’s to Lane or the kids not anyone else.

(Jun. 06, 2020  1:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: The logic of a character didn't beat another directly is not a good logic at all . That's not how powerscaling works theirs like loads of characters in fiction that didn't beat a certain character but at the end they were stronger do you know why ? Cause of what the accomplish by beaten characters that either was equal to that certain character or 2 is stronger than that character . In valt case he beat the likes of shu and free who both beat lui and that's how the anime puts it valt was champ for 2 years to which for some is a bit stranger cause of the fact that shu , free , lui and other special Cases aren't weaker to valt infact some may argued that their equal they  (I personally think their equal for most part but that's my opinion personal ofcourse). But the anime made it clear that valt is stronger by making him hold the world title for 2 years and currently the strongest legend . Now ofcourse you can make they argument that you don't personally think he is , which is your personal opinion but you cant use he never beat him directly so his not better although he beats people that are slightly  better or stronger  than lui .
If that’s the case Arthur would be the best cause he trashed Aiga and Aiga beat Valt twice. I don’t get how 2 bladers going against each other doesn’t determine who’s better.
(Jun. 06, 2020  2:59 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: By a logical stand point just because Valt has never beaten him doesn’t mean Valt isn’t better. Why would they have Valt burst to a dent in the stadium if he was gonna lose anyways? He was obviously gonna win. He did burst to the stadium dent but that’s just cause it’s the anime and who’s to say Longinus wasn’t going to burst? Don’t defend Lui because you are a fan of left spin dragon beys. Defend Lui with actual anime logic.
I don’t like Lui🤡 and it is logic. If you burst to a dent in the stadium why would he not burst to Lui. Have you ever heard of a slow motion burst? Probably not. Plus there’s no “if” Lui beat Valt more than once and that’s that. It’s just annoying how Valt is getting a lot of credit for doing nothing.

(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Then explain to me how he kept the title for two years between God and Cho-Z or how he became the    strongest in Sparking. In Burst 1, he did get robbed of victory and probably would've won. Slow mo burst wouldn't be as effective as it lacked rubber for the maximum friction. Don't hammer me for this, but Valt is stronger than Lui, but they never have shown that on the show. Things happening between the timeskips don't count either. Kinda like how Shu, Free, and Aiga could all match Valt, and you could argue that they are stronger. But somehow, Valt is at the top. Why?

Valt has huge plot armour and if he loses this season it’s to Lane or the kids not anyone else.

(Jun. 06, 2020  1:08 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: The logic of a character didn't beat another directly is not a good logic at all . That's not how powerscaling works theirs like loads of characters in fiction that didn't beat a certain character but at the end they were stronger do you know why ? Cause of what the accomplish by beaten characters that either was equal to that certain character or 2 is stronger than that character . In valt case he beat the likes of shu and free who both beat lui and that's how the anime puts it valt was champ for 2 years to which for some is a bit stranger cause of the fact that shu , free , lui and other special Cases aren't weaker to valt infact some may argued that their equal they  (I personally think their equal for most part but that's my opinion personal ofcourse). But the anime made it clear that valt is stronger by making him hold the world title for 2 years and currently the strongest legend . Now ofcourse you can make they argument that you don't personally think he is , which is your personal opinion but you cant use he never beat him directly so his not better although he beats people that are slightly  better or stronger  than lui .
If that’s the case Arthur would be the best cause he trashed Aiga and Aiga beat Valt twice. I don’t get how 2 bladers going against each other doesn’t determine who’s better.

We know slow mo burst is a thing. It was introduced in season 2 by the way and like with spin equalization, its power is magnified by rubber. Longinus probably wouldn't have pulled that off, or they could've just had that happen instead of the stadium dent screwing everything up. You don't have to like it, but all characters have plot armor to some degree, not just Valt. I know he has plot armor, but not that much.

Anyway, just should be going in the random beyblade anime and manga thread. If ya wanna discuss more, do it there.
(Jun. 06, 2020  2:59 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2020  12:52 AM)Zeutron Wrote: By a logical stand point just because Valt has never beaten him doesn’t mean Valt isn’t better. Why would they have Valt burst to a dent in the stadium if he was gonna lose anyways? He was obviously gonna win. He did burst to the stadium dent but that’s just cause it’s the anime and who’s to say Longinus wasn’t going to burst? Don’t defend Lui because you are a fan of left spin dragon beys. Defend Lui with actual anime logic.

Isaiah.burley (again not sure how to tag) You don’t have to get upset, Valt was literally going to win the battle against Lui, yes he did burst to a crack but if he could have lost to Lui by slow a motion burst or any burst for that matter why would he lose to a crack in the first place? The whole point was to show us he was going to win had he not hit the crack unless the writers happen to be stupid and decided to add an unnecessary detail by making him lose to that crack (they are obviously not stupid and they are grown people). Also, Valt has done/accomplished many credible things: He is the number one ranked blader this season both in the anime and manga, he has gained the champion status twice in beyblade burst, he invented the gt system, he discovered hyper-flux, he founded Beigoma academy bey club and he invented the Superking system in the manga so saying Valt is getting credit for nothing is far from correct, as a matter of fact that’s more notable things than any burst character. I don’t want to continue this debate in this thread anymore because I’m just getting off topic so if you want to talk about this we can move to private message.