Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #12 (June 12, 2020)

Episode review

As an episode i liked this episode a lot and the driving factor to that is how Lui voice sounds menacing other than that i found the oni island a bit cliche and useless i mean why tho or i just being salty about a new island arc quality and animation are better than last time obviously

Battles
Overall 8/10
(Jun. 12, 2020  1:38 PM)IronFace879 Wrote:
I like how the animators paid attention to detail and made a six pedaled flower movement since Destroy has six spikes in the driver.
The battle was great, everything else was kinda boring.
I was watching an English Sub of the episode, and the Legends Festival is mentioned because Ranjiro was confirmed a spot in it. At the same time, Hyuga and Hikaru are B-Rank before heading to the island.
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I was watching an English Sub of the episode, and the Legends Festival is mentioned because Rantaro was confirmed a spot in it.  At the same time, Hyuga and Hikaru are B-Rank before heading to the island.

Where didn't get 8t dude?
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:44 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I was watching an English Sub of the episode, and the Legends Festival is mentioned because Rantaro was confirmed a spot in it.  At the same time, Hyuga and Hikaru are B-Rank before heading to the island.

Where didn't get 8t dude?

I'm going to assume you're asking where I watched it, and it was on KissAnime
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I was watching an English Sub of the episode, and the Legends Festival is mentioned because Rantaro was confirmed a spot in it. At the same time, Hyuga and Hikaru are B-Rank before heading to the island.

You mean RANJIRO was confirmed a spot in it

yeah, he is a legendary blader. And if you mean Ranjiro, I think A Ranks can make it in. (Valt might be able to let Hikaru and Hyuga go in if they're still at B Rank since they would be sort of "special guests" in a way.
(Jun. 13, 2020  6:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  5:40 PM)JoMario67 Wrote: I was watching an English Sub of the episode, and the Legends Festival is mentioned because Rantaro was confirmed a spot in it. At the same time, Hyuga and Hikaru are B-Rank before heading to the island.

You mean RANJIRO was confirmed a spot in it

Got them switched lol. Yeah Ranjiro is who's been confirmed into the festival. Rantaro didn't need to be confirmed seeing as he is a legendary blader.
(Jun. 13, 2020  6:28 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2020  6:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: You mean RANJIRO was confirmed a spot in it

Got them switched lol. Yeah Ranjiro is who's been confirmed into the festival. Rantaro didn't need to be confirmed seeing as he is a legendary blader.

so A ranks can make it in, meaning we might see the return of Gashem and the original user of Bahamut (he's from god and I forget his name). ANd Lane is 100% making it in as well.
I think sparking is not cannon also but who cares if it is or not free is back and lui,shu
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: I think sparking is not cannon also but who cares if it is or not free is back and lui,shu
Why would you think that lmao?
Cause two brother as the main character of series is takara tomy run out of ideas
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Cause two brother as the main character of series is takara tomy run out of ideas
I mean that doesn’t contradict the continuity so it is canon.
(Jun. 13, 2020  7:51 PM)kai edits Wrote: Cause two brother as the main character of series is takara tomy run out of ideas

the manga proves it directly follows the ending of GT. its Hell vs WBBA->Special chapter where they make Brave->Sparking
So I finally watch the episode i like it . Glad lui still has that nasty personality cause that's his identity calling the brothers weak that's it's even comedic ouch the roast and his still just as intimating/scary as ever . Rantaro giving nicknames is just funny first he calls free a monster and now he calls lui an oni lol hope he got nickname for aiga , drum and shu I'm curious what he calls them he kumicho has come along way to casually ask lui to face the brothers or even convincing free to fight hyuga again . Battle was the best part lui overwhelmed than just as free did just way more aggressively no surprises their . Lui is booked correctly but damm lane is strong his gonna fight lui who hasn't even show the extent of his power that match can't even be call a warmed up lol . So I have high expectations for the lui vs lane to intense and good if not great . Overall this episode is either an 7 or 8/10
(Jun. 15, 2020  11:46 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: So I finally watch the episode i like it .  Glad lui still has that nasty personality cause that's his identity calling the brothers weak that's it's even comedic ouch the roast and his still just as intimating/scary as ever . Rantaro giving nicknames is just funny first he calls free a monster and now he calls lui an oni lol hope he got nickname for aiga , drum and shu I'm curious what he calls them he kumicho has come along way to casually ask lui to face the brothers or even convincing free to fight hyuga again . Battle was the best part lui overwhelmed than just as free did just way more aggressively no surprises their . Lui is booked correctly but damm lane is strong his gonna fight lui who hasn't even show the extent of his power that match can't even be call a warmed up lol . So I have high expectations for the lui vs lane to intense and good if not great . Overall this episode is either an 7 or 8/10
I wouldn’t say he’s completely nasty, he didn’t insult them much and was happy/willing to train them under Rantaro’s request. Yes he is still rude to an extent but you can tell it’s more of his identity as you said and he really doesn’t mean it like he did in s1 and s2. Overall Lui seems to be a lot nicer or rather as nice as Lui gets.
longinus breaks
(Jun. 25, 2020  1:16 AM)SunBlader98 Wrote: longinus breaks

Um no.