Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #12 (June 12, 2020)

12) Shirosagijo x The Mythological Island of Demons
自鷺城×鬼ヶ島
Shirosagijō x Onigashima!
June 12, 2020

自鷺城 = Lui's last name (Shirosagijo)
鬼ヶ島 = Onigashima (A mythological island of Demons)

The Bombers take a trip to Onigashima for training after Ranjiro tells that they'll be able to "fight a demon". The person that appears as they dock is 'The White Tyrant' Lui Shirosagi. He wants to take the new Speed Storm Stadium on a test run, so he suggests a 2vs1 battle between him,H and Hikaru. The two fight against Lui's incredible composure with their Tag-Team Special Move, but...!?
New stadium thinggy thats mean hasbro.......
From the preview this looks to be another awesome episode....lui is back with a new stadium

I think sparking is so far the BEST season in burst...
Burst deserves even a 6th season I guess

Can anyone send the soundtrack from ep10 during battle with free
Hmm lui looks wierd when his hand on the back
Sparking so far

Good story plot
Good character development
Cool inspiring SONGs
Awesome BATTLES
Nice SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY
Good HUMOUR
Better variety
Good speed

Hope it gets more interesting with more old and new characters the story plot has the potential to even get continued to the next season!!
Why is Lui smiling so much? Is he actually having fun?

No, it can't be
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Why is Lui smiling so much? Is he actually having fun?

No, it can't be
Well, Hyuga and Hikaru are being trained by Rantaro and Valt so it wouldn’t be all too surprising if he’s interested in them. Well, either that, or he’s a bit more jolly these days (hah right).
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:31 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Why is Lui smiling so much? Is he actually having fun?

No, it can't be
Well, Hyuga and Hikaru are being trained by Rantaro and Valt so it wouldn’t be all too surprising if he’s interested in them. Well, either that, or he’s a bit more jolly these days (hah right).

Doesn't seem like Valt has joined them this time.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:41 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Well, Hyuga and Hikaru are being trained by Rantaro and Valt so it wouldn’t be all too surprising if he’s interested in them. Well, either that, or he’s a bit more jolly these days (hah right).

Doesn't seem like Valt has joined them this time.
That’s true.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:55 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:49 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Doesn't seem like Valt has joined them this time.
That’s true.
Looks like Rantaro brought them there
Did anyone notice the stadium looks like a fusion of the sling shock speed cradles and hypersphere shape or it’s just the vortex stadium with another speed cradle.
(Jun. 05, 2020  2:08 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Hypersphere2 is coming...

Fellas, prepare for BBS to be ruined by Hasbro.
The stadium has an add-on with an extra speed cradle like the vortex climb stadium! AHHHHHHH!
[Image: yA1vtRYuweqS-PWZbwhkqJptRqDLz9hNIfUXS8g-...ZwJ-ulKfAS]
Beyblade Burst Vortex is a possible Hasbro name then
Well there goes my hopes and dreams for Hasbro Sparking
(Jun. 05, 2020  3:11 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Well there goes my hopes and dreams for Hasbro Sparking

There could still be hope man. (Before)
Never mind, it's Horrible! (Now)
(Jun. 05, 2020  3:01 PM)RiseAshindra12 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  2:08 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: Hypersphere2 is coming...

Fellas, prepare for BBS to be ruined by Hasbro.
The stadium has an add-on with an extra speed cradle like the vortex climb stadium! AHHHHHHH!
[Image: yA1vtRYuweqS-PWZbwhkqJptRqDLz9hNIfUXS8g-...ZwJ-ulKfAS]
It also has an upper deck.
Rantaro better not be here just to make Longinus look strong.
Oh no, what have I done?
(Jun. 05, 2020  6:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Rantaro better not be here just to make Longinus look strong.
Oh no, what have I done?
Yeah there's a reason to why Valt and Free left, they would've taken Lui down.
i don't know why people bash Hasbro so much. If you want to buy good beys then go for TT. Hasbro is NOT an English ver of TT that is going to replicate almost everything perfectly like the original beys. If you hate Slingshock and Hypersphere line so much then don't even bother talking about it. Besides that this about the Anime, and NOT about we telling Hasbro how to market properly. By the way, who are we to even tell a company to do their things right?

About the preview from itself, I am really not a great fan of Lui. I'm not going to say a paragraph why I don't like his character let's keep it at this that he isn't really that special anymore like he used to. However, seeing him after a long time feels good. I hope he has a bigger role than in Cho-Z.
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  6:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Rantaro better not be here just to make Longinus look strong.
Oh no, what have I done?
Yeah there's a reason to why Valt and Free left, they would've taken Lui down.
Don’t know bout Valt. He never won once.
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah there's a reason to why Valt and Free left, they would've taken Lui down.
Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:13 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah there's a reason to why Valt and Free left, they would've taken Lui down.
Dude, Valt beat Spriggan Requiem, Lui got destroyed by it. Every time Valt lost to Lui was because Longinus made his debut. Thats why he lost to Lost and Nightmare Longinus, not including the final battle in burst, where he was definitely going to win but only lost because of that bullcrap crack on the stadium. He was definitely going to defeat Lui in Cho-Z but tied with him because it was the first appearance of Bloody Longinus. Valt truely never had the chance to defeat Lui because the plot just couldn't let him win, but he was shown superior to Lui multiple times.

(Jun. 05, 2020  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:10 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Don’t know bout Valt. He never won once.
Didn’t he lose to Lui in an accident where he would have obviously won ? I don’t understand why people defend left spin dragon bladers so heavily and I honestly can’t wait to be in the next arc(s) with Shu/Lane/Dante so we don’t have to hear about them tbh. I also don’t believe Free would beat Lui in this seasons anime since I don’t believe the anime favours any legendary blader.
What makes you think the anime would ditch Free and Lui. They'll still be around.