Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #11 (June 5, 2020)

(May. 29, 2020  6:13 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  6:08 PM)g2_ Wrote: Will it have a new stadium?

We currently don't have any information on that type of thing or when it's happening. It could be the endgame tournament or could be right around the corner, but that's not confirmed yet.
Maybe Lui makes his debut in the tournament.
Maybe, I doubt lui will appear. What I think is free is gonna get beated in this tag battle and that'll end his character arc between the asahi brothers for now. He will still be around alot though.
(May. 29, 2020  6:25 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Maybe, I doubt lui will appear. What I think is free is gonna get beated in this tag battle and that'll end his character arc between the asahi brothers for now. He will still be around alot though.
Don’t think Free will appear much until the legends festival because from the way things are looking the bladers are gonna go back to Japan for Lui since Lane is appearing after Lui.
(May. 29, 2020  10:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 29, 2020  6:25 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Maybe, I doubt lui will appear. What I think is free is gonna get beated in this tag battle and that'll end his character arc between the asahi brothers for now. He will still be around alot though.
Don’t think Free will appear much until the legends festival because from the way things are looking the bladers are gonna go back to Japan for Lui since Lane is appearing after Lui.

Well, we technically don't know where he could be, but he probably is in Japan
I hope that Festival thing will begin soon. I have enough of training and random fanservice battles.
(May. 30, 2020  6:20 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I hope that Festival thing will begin soon. I have enough of training and random fanservice battles.
Well the Longinus Cup and the bey Carnival were both first-arc tournaments. Maybe the legends festival introduces Lui.
(May. 30, 2020  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  6:20 PM)PlayMaker:Axel Wrote: I hope that Festival thing will begin soon. I have enough of training and random fanservice battles.
Well the Longinus Cup and the bey Carnival were both first-arc tournaments. Maybe the legends festival introduces Lui.

yeah I hope so
(May. 30, 2020  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
What if Valt n Lui are friends now and Valt just brings the kids to him like he did with Free
(May. 30, 2020  8:08 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  6:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: Well the Longinus Cup and the bey Carnival were both first-arc tournaments. Maybe the legends festival introduces Lui.
What if Valt n Lui are friends now and Valt just brings the kids to him like he did with Free
Unlikely, but possible.
(May. 30, 2020  8:12 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  8:08 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: What if Valt n Lui are friends now and Valt just brings the kids to him like he did with Free
Unlikely, but possible.
Not exactly friends but more like respected rivals. In a way I’m sure deep down, Lui considers Valt a friend but because of their intense rivalry and Lui’s bitter attitude neither of them reveal it too much. I do wonder how it will play out this season and I believe Valt will introduce the bladers to Lui in his training gym (the one where Valt saw him practicing in s1). And Lui will simply acknowledge Valt (and Rantaro if he is there). Lui will then easily destroy Hyuga and Hikaru like all the legendary bladers do in their first few battles with them except he will rudely call them terrible bladers and say they have no skill.
(May. 30, 2020  10:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 30, 2020  8:12 PM)g2_ Wrote: Unlikely, but possible.
Not exactly friends but more like respected rivals. In a way I’m sure deep down, Lui considers Valt a friend but because of their intense rivalry and Lui’s bitter attitude neither of them reveal it too much. I do wonder how it will play out this season and I believe Valt will introduce the bladers to Lui in his training gym (the one where Valt saw him practicing in s1). And Lui will simply acknowledge Valt (and Rantaro if he is there). Lui will then easily destroy Hyuga and Hikaru like all the legendary bladers do in their first few battles with them except he will rudely call them terrible bladers and say they have no skill.
That makes sense.
Man, I’m really excited for this episode but really confused about how it will all play out at the same time. It seems like Hikaru and Free will sorta focus on each other while Valt and Hyuga will be focused on each other respectively (of course different bladers will take jabs at each other but in the preview we can see there are certain prominent  rivalries). It also seems like just Free and Hikaru are battling at some point which seems odd as it would imply both Valt and Hyuga got knocked out. I think Valt and Hyuga will either have a double over finish or Valt will beat Hyuga and intentionally lose to let Hikaru develop his skills and beat Free. This would make sense as we see an emotional moment between Valt and Hikaru in the preview (most likely Hikaru upset that he can’t bond with Helios the way Hyuga bonds with Hyperion) so Valt being the understanding kind person he is, will give Hikaru the opportunity to unlock his power on his own.
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Man, I’m really excited for this episode but really confused about how it will all play out at the same time. It seems like Hikaru and Free will sorta focus on each other while Valt and Hyuga will be focused on each other respectively (of course different bladers will take jabs at each other but in the preview we can see there are certain prominent  rivalries). It also seems like just Free and Hikaru are battling at some point which seems odd as it would imply both Valt and Hyuga got knocked out. I think Valt and Hyuga will either have a double over finish or Valt will beat Hyuga and intentionally lose to let Hikaru develop his skills and beat Free. This would make sense as we see an emotional moment between Valt and Hikaru in the preview (most likely Hikaru upset that he can’t bond with Helios the way Hyuga bonds with Hyperion) so Valt being the understanding kind person he is, will give Hikaru the opportunity to unlock his power on his own.
I completely agree, can't see Valt losing yet. He is the top ranked Blader.
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:42 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Man, I’m really excited for this episode but really confused about how it will all play out at the same time. It seems like Hikaru and Free will sorta focus on each other while Valt and Hyuga will be focused on each other respectively (of course different bladers will take jabs at each other but in the preview we can see there are certain prominent  rivalries). It also seems like just Free and Hikaru are battling at some point which seems odd as it would imply both Valt and Hyuga got knocked out. I think Valt and Hyuga will either have a double over finish or Valt will beat Hyuga and intentionally lose to let Hikaru develop his skills and beat Free. This would make sense as we see an emotional moment between Valt and Hikaru in the preview (most likely Hikaru upset that he can’t bond with Helios the way Hyuga bonds with Hyperion) so Valt being the understanding kind person he is, will give Hikaru the opportunity to unlock his power on his own.

Where did u get the weaker bond thing from though, I have not noticed
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:58 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:

Hyuga talked to Hyperion, which Hikaru hasn't done yet. That signifies that Hyuga is resonating while Hikaru is like Rantaro where he can just call out his bey's avatar.
(Jun. 05, 2020  1:03 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:58 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Where did u get the weaker bond thing from though, I have not noticed

Hyuga talked to Hyperion, which Hikaru hasn't done yet. That signifies that Hyuga is resonating while Hikaru is like Rantaro where he can just call out his bey's avatar.
Hikaru still way better
(Jun. 05, 2020  1:05 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  1:03 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Hyuga talked to Hyperion, which Hikaru hasn't done yet. That signifies that Hyuga is resonating while Hikaru is like Rantaro where he can just call out his bey's avatar.
Hikaru still way better

Hikaru actually has strategy instead of just rushing in. He took a point from Free which is good. But in terms of who has a stronger bond with their Bey at the moment, Hyuga has the better bond
(Jun. 05, 2020  12:58 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:

Hyuga can talk to Hyperion while Hikaru can not yet do that.
(Jun. 05, 2020  1:03 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Hyuga talked to Hyperion, which Hikaru hasn't done yet. That signifies that Hyuga is resonating while Hikaru is like Rantaro where he can just call out his bey's avatar.

In the sub for ep 10, Rantaro and Valt both realize that Hyuga talked to Hyperion so maybe Rantaro has resonated even better with Ragnaruk but we haven’t seen it on screen? I’m just assuming since he clearly knows what it is, but it’s entirely possible he has just heard of it.
The special training at BC Sol is finally over! Free remember a newcomer blader in a battle with Hyuga. Baruto talks to Hikaru who is worried that he has been surpassed by Hyuga. And on the day of returning home, Baruto emerges with Free and makes a suggestion for a battle which is ......

Will Valt once challenged by Lui in the next episode ?
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:01 AM)HyugaHari Wrote: Download link pls?
dude first of all the episode doesnt release right now.. it will release in an hour
Secondly i dont think we  should keep on asking for the link to the episode from dranzer13.. It must be getting irritating for him/her.
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:06 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:01 AM)HyugaHari Wrote: Download link pls?
dude first of all the episode doesnt release right now.. it will release in an hour
Secondly i dont think we  should keep on asking for the link to the episode from dranzer13.. It must be getting irritating for him/her.
Do you know where I can watch the stream or is there no stream this time around ? I have always wondered.
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:29 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:06 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: dude first of all the episode doesnt release right now.. it will release in an hour
Do you know where I can watch the stream or is there no stream this time around ? I have always wondered.

for me it comes on 12:30 pm ist (Indian Standard Time)on corocoro channel as i use a vpn .. so ig dranzer13 would be uploading around half an hour after that ( if he wants to )
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:33 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  7:29 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Do you know where I can watch the stream or is there no stream this time around ? I have always wondered.

for me it comes on 12:30 pm ist (Indian Standard Time)on corocoro channel as i use a vpn .. so ig dranzer13 would be uploading around half an hour after that ( if he wants to )
Thank you so much.