Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #11 (June 5, 2020)

Well the episode had great character moments with hikaru being explored more.. though im hyped for the next episode
I think shu will come after lane or before him cause free mentions shu evolving and lane is in new york bulls
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think shu will come after lane or before him cause free mentions shu evolving and lane is in new york bulls
When does Free mention Shu?
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:46 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:38 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: I think shu will come after lane or before him cause free mentions shu evolving and lane is in new york bulls
Not sure when but he says “Kurenai Shu” and a flashback of Shu is shown.
Animation in the episode was pretty bad, the character models were off. The battle however was absolutely solid, as well as the story
I also liked how they indirectly showed Valt beating Free.
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:46 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
When valt talks to free 
Free said that hyuga was reminded him of the new blader he fought in Ny called lane and if not mistaken free was supposed to battle shu in ny bulls
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:53 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: Animation in the episode was pretty bad, the character models were off. The battle however was absolutely solid, as well as the story

ig finally covid has affected the production quality.. Also valt and hikaru both combined their powers to knock out free soyeah wouldnt call that valt beating free..
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:53 AM)MDK Shady Wrote: Animation in the episode was pretty bad, the character models were off. The battle however was absolutely solid, as well as the story

ig finally covid has affected the production quality.. Also valt and hikaru both combined their powers to knock out free soyeah wouldnt call that valt beating free..
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:06 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: ig finally covid has affected the production quality.. Also valt and hikaru both combined their powers to knock out free soyeah wouldnt call that valt beating free..

i disagree itis shown that hikaru was struggling to keep up his resonance and would have lost if valt hadnt come in
(Jun. 05, 2020  8:58 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: ig finally covid has affected the production quality.. Also valt and hikaru both combined their powers to knock out free soyeah wouldnt call that valt beating free..
Not at all Hikaru was already losing strength and Valt came in to help. Also keep in mind Free isn’t really trying he hasn’t brought out his veins let alone use nothing break.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:09 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
Not at all Hikaru was already losing strength and Valt came in to help. Also keep in mind Free isn’t really trying he hasn’t brought out his veins let alone use nothing break.
I doubt nothing break is coming back, each legendary blader gets one new move and they may or may not have an old move. If he still used nothing break he would have used it by now, it seems like mirage claw is its replacement.
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:09 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Not at all Hikaru was already losing strength and Valt came in to help. Also keep in mind Free isn’t really trying he hasn’t brought out his veins let alone use nothing break.
I doubt nothing break is coming back, each legendary blader gets one new move and they may or may not have an old move. If he still used toning break he would have used it by now, it seems like mirage claw is its replacement.

Most probably they will show the rest of the special moves by the legend festival of all the legends
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:22 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2020  9:20 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I doubt nothing break is coming back, each legendary blader gets one new move and they may or may not have an old move. If he still used toning break he would have used it by now, it seems like mirage claw is its replacement.

Most probably they will show the rest of the special moves by the legend festival of all the legends
Some new ones I would assume.

[Image: P1u7vmI.png]
lol i agree. Animation was kinda off this episode.
Bro can someone tell me what Valt and Free were talking about when they mentioned Shu.
(Jun. 05, 2020  10:09 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro can someone tell me what Valt and Free were talking about when they mentioned Shu.
No being rude but i have said it they were talking about free match with shu and lane identity in Ny bulls
(Jun. 05, 2020  10:09 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Bro can someone tell me what Valt and Free were talking about when they mentioned Shu.

Lane = Shu's new student.

Shu took interest in him because he supposedly "can change current beyblade".

When Free was talking about Lane he mentioned Shu Kurenai and flashback of Shu was shown, this mostly happened near the beginning of the episode.
(Jun. 05, 2020  11:40 AM)Limetka Wrote:

Lane = Shu's new student.

Shu took interest in him because he supposedly "can change current beyblade".
By “change current beyblade” they probably mean that he is destined to have a great impact on the beyblade world just like Valt and Rantaro said about Hyuga and Hikaru.