Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #10 (May 29, 2020)

10) Attack Not Good!? Attack Not Good!!
攻撃NG!?攻撃NG!!
Kōgeki NG!? Kōgeki NG!!
May 29, 2020

WOW! What an episode title...
(May. 22, 2020  8:50 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: Any guess what is NG?
Not Good
(May. 22, 2020  8:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:50 AM)DinoBurst Wrote: Any guess what is NG?
Not Good
You’re smart I woulda never known😭😭
(May. 22, 2020  8:54 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:52 AM)Dasmind Wrote: Not Good
You’re smart I woulda never known😭😭
I check it in dictionary
In Japanese, sometimes the word NG is written, like that, with Latin alphabet letters, in the middle of a phrase with mostly Japanese characters. In this case, the acronym NG stands for "not good," which is, obviously, English. ... Basically, in Japanese, you say something is NG when it shouldn't be said, done or shown.

not OK
(film, television) a blooper
(manufacturing) a defective product
(May. 22, 2020  9:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Free vs Hyuga.
(May. 22, 2020  9:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  9:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe Free vs Hyuga.
How do you know for sure?
(May. 22, 2020  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  9:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
How do you know for sure?
watch the preview
(May. 22, 2020  10:40 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  10:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: How do you know for sure?
watch the preview
Oh
The good news is
It's almost June, and still there is no progression what so ever in terms of plot. The first 1-2 months have gone by clearly nothing but introducing legendary bladers. I'm kinda mad, it makes me assure myself that the manga has better progression than the anime. (well duh yeah cuz it does releases every month and goes pretty quick).
(May. 22, 2020  5:48 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It's almost June, and still there is no progression what so ever in terms of plot. The first 1-2 months have gone by clearly nothing but introducing legendary bladers. I'm kinda mad, it makes me assure myself that the manga has better progression than the anime. (well duh yeah cuz it does releases every month and goes pretty quick).

The main characters need time to get good, otherwise they’ll look like main characters that were good right when they got their beyblades, which is not a good thin and is exactly what happened to Aiga.
(May. 22, 2020  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  5:48 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It's almost June, and still there is no progression what so ever in terms of plot. The first 1-2 months have gone by clearly nothing but introducing legendary bladers. I'm kinda mad, it makes me assure myself that the manga has better progression than the anime. (well duh yeah cuz it does releases every month and goes pretty quick).

The main characters need time to get good, otherwise they’ll look like main characters that were good right when they got their beyblades, which is not a good thin and is exactly what happened to Aiga.

That and we're only 9 (10 if you count this episode) episodes in.
(May. 22, 2020  5:48 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: It's almost June, and still there is no progression what so ever in terms of plot. The first 1-2 months have gone by clearly nothing but introducing legendary bladers. I'm kinda mad, it makes me assure myself that the manga has better progression than the anime. (well duh yeah cuz it does releases every month and goes pretty quick).
We’re only 10 episodes in their setting up a tournament and slowly working there way to introduce lane
The legends festival will be set after all the legendary balders are returning and my guess is lane will come around after the legends festival or in the middle of it and Im guessing the tournament will start around episodes 18 or 20
(May. 22, 2020  6:33 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  5:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The main characters need time to get good, otherwise they’ll look like main characters that were good right when they got their beyblades, which is not a good thin and is exactly what happened to Aiga.

That and we're only 9 (10 if you count this episode) episodes in.
Usually they have a Bey for every month and based in what we’ve seen we don’t have enough characters for those months. Only Bladers left after August (when Lanez bey releases) Aiga, Shu, and Drum and that’s only 3 months for 3 bladers but we still have 7 months of episodes left.
I’d say next month after Rage Longinus release we will get a new spriggan
(May. 23, 2020  2:37 AM)MasterKurenai Wrote: I’d say next month after Rage Longinus release we will get a new spriggan

I don't think so
The opening might be show us the order of return of past characters. If you want to see Shu next month, you'll wait a little bit more
We'll probably get him in late August or September.
(May. 23, 2020  2:32 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  6:33 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: That and we're only 9 (10 if you count this episode) episodes in.
Usually they have a Bey for every month and based in what we’ve seen we don’t have enough characters for those months. Only Bladers left after August (when Lanez bey releases) Aiga, Shu, and Drum and that’s only 3 months for 3 bladers but we still have 7 months of episodes left.
I thinks Lane’s bey is releasing in July though because it was the bey revealed immediately after Rage Longinus.
(May. 23, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  2:32 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Usually they have a Bey for every month and based in what we’ve seen we don’t have enough characters for those months. Only Bladers left after August (when Lanez bey releases) Aiga, Shu, and Drum and that’s only 3 months for 3 bladers but we still have 7 months of episodes left.
I thinks Lane’s bey is releasing in July though because it was the bey revealed immediately after Rage Longinus.
Ya July my fault
(May. 23, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  2:32 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Usually they have a Bey for every month and based in what we’ve seen we don’t have enough characters for those months. Only Bladers left after August (when Lanez bey releases) Aiga, Shu, and Drum and that’s only 3 months for 3 bladers but we still have 7 months of episodes left.

We still don't know if we're getting a random booster or something else in July as well. Their release patterns usually have one starter and one random booster foe July, but we don't know yet.
(May. 23, 2020  10:22 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(May. 23, 2020  8:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I thinks Lane’s bey is releasing in July though because it was the bey revealed immediately after Rage Longinus.

We still don't know if we're getting a random booster or something else in July as well. Their release patterns usually have one starter and one random booster foe July, but we don't know yet.

Your right. I don't know when kD (Killer Deathsyther was released) but it was a booster. If Garuda released in July same date as lS then this July release detail is true. Cuz we got Phoenix and Leopard, then Flare Dragon and Diabolos. So we might get Uranus and something in random booster.

If anyone noticed when Free uses Mirage Claw and the black shadow trail that follows his move, does anyone know the reason why it is there? I mean is it even significant? I found it interesting, I thought it had something to do with relevant or I might be wrong it could be just aesthetics.