Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Jan. 20, 2021  9:52 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine if its lane vs everyone else

lane would win :p
Lane limit breaks them and boom it's the end for all the legends
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane limit breaks them and boom it's the end for all the legends

or unless shu does something or all the legends go at 100% power to beat him
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:56 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:55 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane limit breaks them and boom it's the end for all the legends

or unless shu does something or all the legends go at 100% power to beat him

Nah cause Lui has a advantage of uppering Lucifer and finding its weak spot lol
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:56 PM)Pixi Wrote: or unless shu does something or all the legends go at 100% power to beat him

Nah cause Lui has a advantage of uppering Lucifer and finding its weak spot lol

lui saves the day
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:59 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:58 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah cause Lui has a advantage of uppering Lucifer and finding its weak spot lol

lui saves the day

Or not
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:59 PM)Pixi Wrote: lui saves the day

Or not
Gasp
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:18 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane struggles every battle lol so what makes you think he wont struggle here

shu would destroy sisco ngl

I don't know about destroy, but he would certainly defeat him. Silas is a Legend after all.
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean aiga lost that #1 privilege ever since gt Arthur ended his career as #1 ,even then theirs no guarantee that he would've beat delta with confidences.

like i said him losing by ring out or bursting isn't the issue it just happen to be in the way but that's not the problem.  like I said even an lost free look better than winner or even when he wins they make it sound like oh he always was going to win.  I'll give you the best example which is sisco and rantaro tag match free didn't need that win sisco had that match but nope free still wins and the made look like sisco never had a chance to beging with which was stupid

That match was never meant for Silas' applause though, that was a Rantaro match at it's core so they could care less about Silas.

it was meant for both sisco even did a move to counter free did you forget about that.  rantaro jump in when valt was going to interfer with the free vs sisco and took valt with him to give sisco that opening but the writers got cold feet and drop it . anyway let's leave their where kind of making this a bit to long hahaha.  I see you got a YuYu kondo profiles didn't expect someone knowing about cardfight vanguard nice
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That match was never meant for Silas' applause though, that was a Rantaro match at it's core so they could care less about Silas.

it was meant for both sisco even did a move to counter free did you forget about that.  rantaro jump in when valt was going to interfer with the free vs sisco and took valt with him to give sisco that opening but the writers got cold feet and drop it . anyway let's leave their where kind of making this a bit to long hahaha.  I see you got a YuYu kondo profiles didn't expect someone knowing about cardfight vanguard nice

Excited for overDress. I was a Narukami player so I kinda get lumped into Dragon Empire haha.

Well technically I am, I saw the Narukami deck as a new player bout a year ago, liked it, but my poor butt couldn't afford it. Hurray for $4 decks, but I digress.
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:55 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:52 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: imagine if its lane vs everyone else

lane would win :p

how can he win if he struggles with lui and drum
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:12 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: it was meant for both sisco even did a move to counter free did you forget about that.  rantaro jump in when valt was going to interfer with the free vs sisco and took valt with him to give sisco that opening but the writers got cold feet and drop it . anyway let's leave their where kind of making this a bit to long hahaha.  I see you got a YuYu kondo profiles didn't expect someone knowing about cardfight vanguard nice

Excited for overDress. I was a Narukami player so I kinda get lumped into Dragon Empire haha.

Well technically I am, I saw the Narukami deck as a new player bout a year ago, liked it, but my poor butt couldn't afford it. Hurray for $4 decks, but I digress.

I was and still both a kagero (my first clan and link joker(after it got introduces) player been with vanguard ever since it came out . hahaha yea vanguard really goes for your wallet.  the overdress is a very interesting concept i like the combine clans aspect into a one dragon Empire still kept their cool name though lol overlord went like nah we Gucci with our name lol. citrus anf clamp doing anime though it's about to be crispy anyone who watch rising of shield hero or the great code geass knows what's coming 👀. oops going off topic lol but glad to see someone else like vanguard
(Jan. 20, 2021  9:52 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  8:13 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im sticking with my prediction of Shu getting injured and Spriggan and Lucifer not losing by any types of finishes till the final battle. So sit back and watch Shu and Lane destroy Free and Silas and Valt and Rantaro

lane needs to flare destroy everybdoy lol

Lean is a strong blader indeed but sometimes it seems the flare is the reason he gets the upper hand Yea he’s trained by Shu but in my opinion it doesn’t mean much but Lean is skilled mostly

Who else thinks that we will get a Spriggan limit break?
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:43 PM)USN Wrote: Who else thinks that we will get a Spriggan limit break?

I don't think so
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:43 PM)USN Wrote: Who else thinks that we will get a Spriggan limit break?

I think I can safely say there's no way that's happening lol. I'm quite sure that's going to be exclusive to the flare boys (Lean, Hyuga, Hikaru) I think that's part of the show's effort to set them apart from the Legends.
(Jan. 20, 2021  10:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

I think I can safely say there's no way that's happening lol. I'm quite sure that's going to be exclusive to the flare boys (Lean, Hyuga, Hikaru) I think that's part of the show's effort to set them apart from the Legends.

This could be a wild goose chase, BUT I saw a leak for a limit break random booster. If it is in the random booster that would make sense because everyone will want it. Also if anybody is going to get on their level it will be Shu.
Here is the leak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_Rvp5eRyE
Pretty sure your not supposed to leak any type of information unless it's from a reliable source.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Pretty sure your not supposed to leak any type of information unless it's from a reliable source.

No you can't post any leak unless its text only.
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:39 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Pretty sure your not supposed to leak any type of information unless it's from a reliable source.

Absolutely, and besides it isn’t even confirmed to be a limit break bey.
Unless I'm big dumb but isn't the next random booster supposed to be in april or march?
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unless I'm big dumb but isn't the next random booster supposed to be in april or march?

Feb
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  1:53 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Unless I'm big dumb but isn't the next random booster supposed to be in april or march?

Feb

Man Imma have to wait for 1 more month lol
To be honest guys, it's cool that I saw episode 44. Wakiya is so strong