Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

I like the new designs. I think this is going to be the best season of beyblade burst!
Anyone who says the new designs are bad are just wrong. These are SpAnKiN'!
This is literally gonna be the best season ever, I can only imagine the beys
(Feb. 04, 2020  2:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, these characters are looking interesting. Free looks the same on the top half, but the bottom half of his clothing is new. Sisco took off his shirt, which is interesting. He looks like more of an antagonist than before, but it would make more sense for him to be a side character that acts like a bodyguard (especially considering his Bey's type). Lui looks a lot like his Cho-Z iteration, which I personally liked, but the scarf seems a bit out of place in this specific design in my opinion. Looking at how they redesigned the characters makes me wonder what the new Beys will be like. Maybe they'll have callbacks to the strongest iterations that these characters owned, such as another spring Driver and a more aggressive design to help Fafnir spin-steal, some rotating mechanism to pair up with the wheels on Satan, and a moving dragon head gimmick with a mechanism similar to aB with a Dash Driver (like Jolt' or Destroy') for Longinus. I'm curious to see how Shu, Aiga, and Drum will be redesigned (if any major changes are made), but I guess we'll have to wait until March 3rd to spam retweets to get to 3,000 to see them.

One thing I’ll say is this,

In order for TT to top the GT series of Burst, they’re gonna hafta give these new beys some Uber gimmicks, cuz they took a step back in GT when it comes to gimmicks cuz of the Gachi System, but now since they’re making a new system, then maybe this system will have room for some nice gimmick or 2...  and if it’s the last season of burst, then they’ll hafta end it with a bang.
(Feb. 04, 2020  5:12 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  2:39 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Well, these characters are looking interesting. Free looks the same on the top half, but the bottom half of his clothing is new. Sisco took off his shirt, which is interesting. He looks like more of an antagonist than before, but it would make more sense for him to be a side character that acts like a bodyguard (especially considering his Bey's type). Lui looks a lot like his Cho-Z iteration, which I personally liked, but the scarf seems a bit out of place in this specific design in my opinion. Looking at how they redesigned the characters makes me wonder what the new Beys will be like. Maybe they'll have callbacks to the strongest iterations that these characters owned, such as another spring Driver and a more aggressive design to help Fafnir spin-steal, some rotating mechanism to pair up with the wheels on Satan, and a moving dragon head gimmick with a mechanism similar to aB with a Dash Driver (like Jolt' or Destroy') for Longinus. I'm curious to see how Shu, Aiga, and Drum will be redesigned (if any major changes are made), but I guess we'll have to wait until March 3rd to spam retweets to get to 3,000 to see them.

One thing I’ll say is this,

In order for TT to top the GT series of Burst, they’re gonna hafta give these new beys some Uber gimmicks, cuz they took a step back in GT when it comes to gimmicks cuz of the Gachi System, but now since they’re making a new system, then maybe this system will have room for some nice gimmick or 2...  and if it’s the last season of burst, then they’ll hafta end it with a bang.

I hope we get crazy (not overpowered) gimmicks. I mean sure Judgment and Lord are OP but they can be countered.
Yeah, and those were pretty much the only notable Layer gimmicks in GT... (excluding the Mugen lock layers)
Well, they did have the Heaven base gimmick, but it didn’t work, so that doesn’t count
oh man luis lookin sick cant wait for his new bey
Any ideas for what type of Bey the main antagonist should have. Rather than saying the type of the bey such as attack stamina balance defence. What should the bey be based off
1. Hope it's not a Dragon
Imagine if Free's bey was full rubber on the outside
(Feb. 04, 2020  7:39 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Imagine if Free's bey was full rubber on the outside

They better make the teeth as tight as Longinus or Spriggan/Diabolos (left spin) for the Layer to take the hits especially on same spin. Otherwise it would be much weaker than Wizard Fafnir (which will inevitably Burst if hitting walls due to recoil)
(Feb. 04, 2020  7:52 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  7:39 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Imagine if Free's bey was full rubber on the outside

They better make the teeth as tight as Longinus or Spriggan/Diabolos (left spin) for the Layer to take the hits especially on same spin. Otherwise it would be much weaker than Wizard Fafnir (which will inevitably Burst if hitting walls due to recoil)

Yeah true
So Sisco has a no shirt now huh... anyway I really liking these design mostly Lui and Free seeing them is like seeing a legendary being which is it
(Feb. 04, 2020  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I like the new designs. I think this is going to be the best season of beyblade burst!

(Feb. 04, 2020  7:36 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Any ideas for what type of Bey the main antagonist should have. Rather  than saying the type of the bey such as attack stamina balance defence.  What should the bey be based off

Maybe Dangerous Pandora

(Feb. 04, 2020  7:36 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Any ideas for what type of Bey the main antagonist should have. Rather  than saying the type of the bey such as attack stamina balance defence.  What should the bey be based off

Apocalypse is not a dragon, though its avatar is
(Feb. 04, 2020  4:18 PM)Dasmind Wrote:

That makes Apocalypse a dragon.
(Feb. 04, 2020  4:18 PM)Dasmind Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  3:09 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: I like the new designs. I think this is going to be the best season of beyblade burst!

Maybe Dangerous Pandora

Also Apocalypse isn't the main antagonist
(Feb. 05, 2020  6:34 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2020  4:18 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Maybe Dangerous Pandora

Also Apocalypse isn't the main antagonist

isnt it (best boi) gwyn and his regalia/ big bang genesis? i honestly saw him more like an advanced rival to drum rather than an antagonist
(Feb. 05, 2020  6:38 AM)Shout Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2020  6:34 AM)LegendaryKnight Wrote: Also Apocalypse isn't the main antagonist

isnt it (best boi) gwyn and his regalia/ big bang genesis? i honestly saw him more like an advanced rival to drum rather than an antagonist

the manga has him be more of an antagonist than rival tbh.
Honestly, with how much Lui and Sisco look like antagonists, I expect Season 5's antagonist to be either really crazy or really serious. Burst is making a point out of having insane characters be antagonists, with Gwynn being the only one so far that acts calm. The character could be bent on shattering every Bey in sight or could just be so strong that he doesn't even have to try to break Beys. either way, we'll just have to wait and see what this season will bring in terms of new characters in order to find out.
Notice how there is no Phi. There are no bad guys revealed so far, it'll probably be just best bros chilling and battling, kinda like season 1.
(Feb. 05, 2020  10:15 AM)Limetka Wrote: Notice how there is no Phi.  There are no bad guys revealed so far, it'll probably be just best bros chilling and battling, kinda like season 1.

Idk... if this is the last season of burst... then that’s not the best way to end the series.

We’ll prolly see the antagonists later on
(Feb. 05, 2020  10:15 AM)Limetka Wrote: Notice how there is no Phi.  There are no bad guys revealed so far, it'll probably be just best bros chilling and battling, kinda like season 1.
Phi becomes good

But it shall be the last Unhappy

Tha could make it offensive and spin stealing fafnir!