Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(May. 22, 2020  7:44 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: With the algorithm Beyblade Burst follows with, I would honestly not be surprised. I agree with many of your points here. Some part of me do feel like Xhan might have a better chance than Xhaka to come back, since I do see that hes been favored over the infamously tall child

I'm a little mixed on who has a better chance of coming back between Xhaka and Xhan.

Xhan has a more likely chance (in-universe anyway) to come back than Xhaka, due to Xhan being the current wielder of the Xcalibur line and with Xhaka being retired, it does seem that the odds are so against him coming back over Xhan.

However, from a meta perspective, Xhaka is arguably a more iconic character than Xhan in Burst IMO. He arguably made a bigger impact to the series than Xhan and it would just feel a bit weird if Xhan came back with Xcalibur but not Xhaka. It also just feels like Xhaka would likely earn the "legendary" status more than Xhan so far, since Xhaka has risen to the top both nationally and internationally at one point (both titles were taken away of course, but still...), formerly as one of the Spin Emperors and the Big 5.

Of course, I could be wrong as I tend to be but that's just what I think.
(May. 22, 2020  8:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  7:44 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: With the algorithm Beyblade Burst follows with, I would honestly not be surprised. I agree with many of your points here. Some part of me do feel like Xhan might have a better chance than Xhaka to come back, since I do see that hes been favored over the infamously tall child

I'm a little mixed on who has a better chance of coming back between Xhaka and Xhan.

Xhan has a more likely chance (in-universe anyway) to come back than Xhaka, due to Xhan being the current wielder of the Xcalibur line and with Xhaka being retired, it does seem that the odds are so against him coming back over Xhan.

However, from a meta perspective, Xhaka is arguably a more iconic character than Xhan in Burst IMO. He arguably made a bigger impact to the series than Xhan and it would just feel a bit weird if Xhan came back with Xcalibur but not Xhaka. It also just feels like Xhaka would likely earn the "legendary" status more than Xhan so far, since Xhaka has risen to the top both nationally and internationally at one point (both titles were taken away of course, but still...), formerly as one of the Spin Emperors and the Big 5.

Technically speaking, Xhan can’t return since all the returning bladers were main cast members (main antagonists are also counted as main cast members) in atleast one season.
(May. 22, 2020  8:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:24 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I'm a little mixed on who has a better chance of coming back between Xhaka and Xhan.

Technically speaking, Xhan can’t return since all the returning bladers were main cast members (main antagonists are also counted as main cast members) in atleast one season.

You have a good point there, so I assume that means Delta might have a good chance of returning since he's one of the main cast in GT. I also hope we get both Kensuke and Daina back with new beys, but I doubt it.
(May. 22, 2020  8:36 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Technically speaking, Xhan can’t return since all the returning bladers were main cast members (main antagonists are also counted as main cast members) in atleast one season.

You have a good point there, so I assume that means Delta might have a good chance of returning since he's one of the main cast in GT. I also hope we get both Kensuke and Daina back with new beys, but I doubt it.

Well based on the manga and who's a main previously, here's my theory on a list of who the remaining 6 legends will be:

Delta
Arman
Gwyn
Daigo
Ken
Phi
(May. 22, 2020  8:36 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Technically speaking, Xhan can’t return since all the returning bladers were main cast members (main antagonists are also counted as main cast members) in atleast one season.

Maybe we will you never know. One good thing is that Xhaka can actually make a return since he was part of season 1s main cast.
(May. 22, 2020  8:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe we will you never know. One good thing is that Xhaka can actually make a return since he was part of season 1s main cast.

Yeah, he was definitely one of the major characters in the first season of Burst and has been close friends with both Valt and Shu since childhood, so it would be a waste if he didn't come back or even get mentioned.

(May. 22, 2020  8:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Well based on the manga and who's a main previously, here's my theory on a list of who the remaining 6 legends will be:

Delta
Arman
Gwyn
Daigo
Ken
Phi

These are really cool choices and I hope to see most of them back as returning casts with new beys, well except for Phi and Gwyn. I've got nothing against them because I honestly do like them both (even if Phi is a ridiculous villain), but there's just something about Phoenix getting an upgrade that feels iffy to me and an upgrade to Genesis would just be overkill and be impossible to make, unless they remove the Infinite Lock gimmick or have it as a single Layer much like the previous two Genesis'.
(May. 22, 2020  9:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:52 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Maybe we will you never know. One good thing is that Xhaka can actually make a return since he was part of season 1s main cast.

Yeah, he was definitely one of the major characters in the first season of Burst and has been close friends with both Valt and Shu since childhood, so it would be a waste if he didn't come back or even get mentioned.

(May. 22, 2020  8:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: Well based on the manga and who's a main previously, here's my theory on a list of who the remaining 6 legends will be:

Delta
Arman
Gwyn
Daigo
Ken
Phi

These are really cool choices and I hope to see most of them back as returning casts with new beys, well except for Phi and Gwyn. I've got nothing against them because I honestly do like them both (even if Phi is a ridiculous villain), but there's just something about Phoenix getting an upgrade that feels iffy to me and an upgrade to Genesis would just be overkill and be impossible to make, unless they remove the Infinite Lock gimmick or have it as a single Layer much like the previous two Genesis'.
Then replace Phi and Gwyn with Fubuki and Suoh. Does that make a good 6?
(May. 22, 2020  9:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  9:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah, he was definitely one of the major characters in the first season of Burst and has been close friends with both Valt and Shu since childhood, so it would be a waste if he didn't come back or even get mentioned.

It would be more fun and interesting to see Phi and Gwyn more tho.
(May. 22, 2020  9:26 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  9:21 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Yeah, he was definitely one of the major characters in the first season of Burst and has been close friends with both Valt and Shu since childhood, so it would be a waste if he didn't come back or even get mentioned.

I'd like Fubuki since he has been training under Shu's belt for a chunk of Cho-Z so it would be nice to see it pay off, since he was just dropped past the halfway point of his respective season. My final choice personally would probably have to go to Tokonatsu since he was sort of one of the main characters in the first season and is related to Valt. Sure, he didn't do anything particularly important but I'd be interested to see how far he has come.

Again, these are just my opinions.
(May. 22, 2020  8:51 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(May. 22, 2020  8:36 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: You have a good point there, so I assume that means Delta might have a good chance of returning since he's one of the main cast in GT. I also hope we get both Kensuke and Daina back with new beys, but I doubt it.

Well based on the manga and who's a main previously, here's my theory on a list of who the remaining 6 legends will be:

Delta
Arman
Gwyn
Daigo
Ken
Phi
I think putting Kensuke in the legends title will be unlikely since he never rise to the global ranks but the other tho i agree a specially daina since he got no.5 in the voting
Arman can't return cuz Ashindra was used by many of those noob bladers. Usually when a noob blader use a previous series bey you know they aren't coming back.
I hope Daina, and Delta return. I wouldn't mind Gwyn, but I don't think he is returning especially with Phi. Also, I want Ken to make a comeback. I doubt it, if he would return he would own "Kaiser Kerbeus" that's the first gen bey lol.

My list for hopes:
Delta
Daina
Xhaka
I don't have anything else, so rest might be new faces according to my perspective.
(May. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Arman can't return cuz Ashindra was used by many of those noob bladers. Usually when a noob blader use a previous series bey you know they aren't coming back.
I hope Daina, and Delta return. I wouldn't mind Gwyn, but I don't think he is returning especially with Phi. Also, I want Ken to make a comeback. I doubt it, if he would return he would own "Kaiser Kerbeus" that's the first gen bey lol.  

My list for hopes:
Delta
Daina
Xhaka
I don't have anything else, so rest might be new faces according to my perspective.
You're right but your point is wrong it doesn't matter how many people use ashura that would never stop a bey from coming back have you seen how many people use Ragnaroks? Amane isn"t coming back because there are a lot of Ashura users hes most likely not coming back because out shined and overshadowed by most of the other main characters and compared to them he's just irrelevant.
We never seen a screw trident I think in Cho-Z besides Toko, so he was a character because his bey was unique. Now tell me, if my point was never correct. Why have we never seen God Valkyrie, or Legend Spriggan/Requiem, Nightmare Longinus, Drain Fafnir, or Sieg Xcalibur owned by noobs in Cho-Z? I think it's because we have an evolution for those lines in that season. (Winning/Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Spriggan, Bloody Longinus, Geist Fafnir, and Buster Xcalibur that season.) Forget cho-z, lets move on to GT this pattern repeats in God and GT. Why do we not have Geist Fafnir, Bloody Longinus, or Winning Valkyrie? Cuz they had an evolution in GT. We have seen Orb Egis, Air Knight, Artemis/Apollos, Hercules, and Leopard etc. Because they never got an evolution, and their owners never returned. Now do you understand my point? 

We have seen Judgement Joker, and Bushin Ashura recolors in Sparking so if my little attention on this detail is true we will not see Amane or Joe in this season. (Which is obvious at this point, since Amane has no significant role in GT but in the end.) We have not seen Dragon, or Diabolos in Sparking so maybe Delta still has a chance? (Usually special beys don't get the hands of the noob bladers. So Cho-Z awakening Beys were never in the hands of noobs because I think its too advanced for noobs to have them. IG)

Coming back to your point on Ragnaruks if many users used them, yes I did saw one of the CR in blue color. It's because Ragnaruk didn't got a GT evolution. We haven't seen phoenix in GT. We have seen Hazard Kerbeus in GT. So for sure Kyle didn't return. 

Did you notice this? Leopard, Kerbeus, and Artemis' owner never returned. Look closely Air knight (owned by drum) and Salamander owned by (delta) these beys were owned by them cuz they were n00bs. Well these beys were owned by them cuz they never got an evolution.
They never use starter beys for fodder characters.
(May. 24, 2020  12:38 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Coming back to your point on Ragnaruks if many users used them, I don't think anyone owned Ragnaruk prove me with a pic if I'm wrong. I really don't think I have seen a ragnaruk that season. We haven't seen phoenix in GT. We have seen Hazard Kerbeus in GT. So for sure Kyle didn't return. Maybe that applies for Ken as well?

I think the only time I've seen GT have any Ragnaruk appear is when we see Takane owning a recoloured version of the Crash Ragnaruk Layer.
(May. 24, 2020  1:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  12:38 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Coming back to your point on Ragnaruks if many users used them, I don't think anyone owned Ragnaruk prove me with a pic if I'm wrong. I really don't think I have seen a ragnaruk that season. We haven't seen phoenix in GT. We have seen Hazard Kerbeus in GT. So for sure Kyle didn't return. Maybe that applies for Ken as well?

I think the only time I've seen GT have any Ragnaruk appear is when we see Takane owning a recoloured version of the Crash Ragnaruk Layer.

Yeah that's my bad there. I was editing my message

(May. 24, 2020  12:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They never use starter beys for fodder characters.

^ That is true, but they also never gave the noob bladers overpowered beys like dead phoenix, and choz awakening beys.
(May. 24, 2020  1:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think the only time I've seen GT have any Ragnaruk appear is when we see Takane owning a recoloured version of the Crash Ragnaruk Layer.

(May. 24, 2020  12:59 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: They never use starter beys for fodder characters.

^ That is true, but they also never gave the noob bladers overpowered beys like dead phoenix, and choz awakening beys.

Last time I checked, Valkyrie and Achilles were starters. While Spriggan and Phoenix weren't, I was talking about starter beys specifically.
Anyway, they only use the same few layers for fodder like the not returning booster beys
Bro what? There are good beys that are boosters
(May. 24, 2020  3:10 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Bro what? There are good beys that are boosters
Did you even read what the conversation was? We never said that booster beys are trash we said that the booster beys are owned by noob bladers in the series. I tried to make a point that if a noob blader owns a bey from previous gen you directly know that the blader who owned that bey previous series isn’t retuning this season.
(May. 24, 2020  1:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:06 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: I think the only time I've seen GT have any Ragnaruk appear is when we see Takane owning a recoloured version of the Crash Ragnaruk Layer.

Not true, a fodder Storm Spriggan was in God.
(May. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah that's my bad there. I was editing my message

You sure? I've never seen a starter fodder bey.
(May. 24, 2020  8:04 PM)kimeru Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)g2_ Wrote: Not true, a fodder Storm Spriggan was in God.
You sure? I've never seen a starter fodder bey.
Yes, Storm Spriggan was a fodder in God.
(May. 24, 2020  5:53 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(May. 24, 2020  1:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Yeah that's my bad there. I was editing my message

There is fodder Storm Spriggans in season one as well. Not special because everyone in season one has a dual layer Bey.
1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Aiga
4. Free
5. Lui
6. Drum
7. Phi
8. Gwyne
9. Delta
10. Shaka
11. Sisco
12. Zac