Beyblade Burst Sparking Anime/Manga

(Jan. 26, 2021  4:46 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  9:08 PM)Адмирал W Wrote: [Спойлер] Хьюга сражается с Лейном, используя части Гелиоса, прикрепленные к Гипериону. Врывается Люциус. Это главное событие, насколько я понимаю. Eclipse может дать вам более подробный обзор [/ Spoiler]
Also he used only Z part from Zn'.

(Jan. 26, 2021  4:45 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Вы уверены, что это были Дайна и Валт в качестве партнеров по тегу? Потому что я помню, как видел это как Валт и Рантаро

? I don't understand to who are you talking?

To you and I barely understand what your saying lol
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:48 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:46 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Также он использовал только часть Z из Zn '.

? Я не понимаю, с кем ты говоришь?

Мы с тобой едва понимаем, что ты говоришь, лол
😤😞
(Jan. 27, 2021  8:22 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  4:48 PM)ЗемляГелиос Wrote: Мы с тобой едва понимаем, что ты говоришь, лол
😤😞

lol its the truth 🤣
Hey guys, you think I should collect those Beyblade top spinners toys too? Along with the Manga and DVDs?
Does anyone know what's happening in the manga or is it finished
Hmm just a couple more hours before the episode 45 get released
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Hmm just a couple more hours before the episode 45 get released

No not really; the episode airs tomorrow
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:55 AM)Сахадж Буттар Wrote: Кто-нибудь знает, что происходит в манге, или она закончена?

Нет. Это закончится на Lean vs Hyuga. Hyuga beat Lean
Some moves I feel like it might not be used...
Counter Break
Any Defense or Balance Move Achilles has
Double Bound
Nothing Break
World Spin
Brave Flash
Synchro Lightning
and thats all I got for now
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:55 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Does anyone know what's happening in the manga or is it finished

Hyuga's in the middle of his battle with Lane.

Why have I noticed lately that when Aiga resonates and his hair breaks out right before Achilles avatar appears Achilles ends up talking
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  4:55 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Does anyone know what's happening in the manga or is it finished

Hyuga's in the middle of his battle with Lane.

NO!! how come hyuga beat lane/
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:41 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  12:01 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Hyuga's in the middle of his battle with Lane.

NO!! how come hyuga beat lane/

Hyuga used a pretty good strategy, that's how. Better than Lean who just shouts Variant Wall or Limit Break The End.
Then again, he may be better in the manga, but other than his backstory, I doubt it.

Good to see Lean lose, but the match still ain't over yet.
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:41 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: NO!! how come hyuga beat lane/

Hyuga used a pretty good strategy, that's how. Better than Lean who just shouts Variant Wall or Limit Break The End.
Then again, he may be better in the manga, but other than his backstory, I doubt it.

Lane is one of my fav characters

Lane also uses statregies, ima state some later, cuz I gtg now
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:46 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  2:44 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Hyuga used a pretty good strategy, that's how. Better than Lean who just shouts Variant Wall or Limit Break The End.

Lane is one of my fav characters

Lane also uses statregies, ima state some later, cuz I gtg now

Strategies based off of blatant overpowered power. Most of these wouldn't work if he was scaled down to where he should be.
Hey guys, I’m also a music video maker for any kind of appropriate anime such as this, Pokémon and Digimon. If you guys have any requests for me to do a Beyblade music videos for, I can do with any songs! And I accept all requests!

They will only focus on the anime only.
(Jan. 31, 2021  10:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Can someone add this to the wiki?
Beyblade Burst Vol. 18
Hiro Morita

3/26/2021

ISBN: 9784091432698

The Asahi Brothers arc is complete !!
The most popular hobby manga for elementary school students !!
The story of Hikaru and Hyuga, the Asahi brothers who love Beyblade, reaches its climax !!
Can Hyuga win against Lain, the disaster in the Beyblade world and regain Hikaru's feelings !?
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tell me if it goes the way for the Valt and Rantaro duo win against Shu and Lane so these would be the placements at the end of the tournament?:
1. Hikaru and Hyuga- 5 wins (Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro, and Shu and Lane) 2 losses (Shu and Lane, Valt and Rantaro)
2. Shu and Lane- 4 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, and Free and Sisco) 2 Loss (Valt and Rantaro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
3. Valt and Rantaro- 3 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane) 3 losses (Lui and Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
4. Lui and Drum- 2 wins (Valt and Rantaro, Aiga and Ranjiro) 3 losses (Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)
5. Aiga and Ranjiro- 2 wins (Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro) 3 losses (Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga, Lui and Drum)
6. Free and Sisco- 1 win (Lui and Drum) 4 losses (Aiga and Ranjiro, Valt and Rantaro, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)
This is just my theory but then again I could totally be wrong.
For Lui and Drum and Aiga and Ranjiro there gonna both be tied.
But we will wait and see if Shu and Lane can keep up the winning streak until the end
(Feb. 01, 2021  1:42 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2021  11:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tell me if it goes the way for the Valt and Rantaro duo win against Shu and Lane so these would be the placements at the end of the tournament?:
1.  Hikaru and Hyuga- 5 wins (Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro, and Shu and Lane) 2 losses (Shu and Lane, Valt and Rantaro)
2. Shu and Lane- 4 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Aiga and Ranjiro, Lui and Drum, and Free and Sisco) 2 Loss (Valt and Rantaro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
3. Valt and Rantaro- 3 wins (Hikaru and Hyuga, Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane) 3 losses (Lui and Drum, Aiga and Ranjiro, Hikaru and Hyuga)
4. Lui and Drum- 2 wins (Valt and Rantaro, Aiga and Ranjiro) 3 losses (Free and Sisco, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)
5.  Aiga and Ranjiro- 2 wins (Free and Sisco, Valt and Rantaro) 3 losses (Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga, Lui and Drum)
6. Free and Sisco- 1 win (Lui and Drum) 4 losses (Aiga and Ranjiro, Valt and Rantaro, Shu and Lane, Hikaru and Hyuga)
This is just my theory but then again I could totally be wrong.
For Lui and Drum and Aiga and Ranjiro there gonna both be tied.
But we will wait and see if Shu and Lane can keep up the winning streak until the end

Maybe not, and someone might pull a Amane's 2nd battle with Arthur.
Why do people think Rantaro is gonna beat Lane?
(Feb. 01, 2021  2:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why do people think Rantaro is gonna beat Lane?

No clue. Probably some insane plot twist.
Lane: Plot Armour is with me!
Rantaro: Not today! Kumicho will wreck you!
Ragnaruk burst Lucifer... THE END ! lol
(Feb. 01, 2021  3:05 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane: Plot Armour is with me!
Rantaro: Not today! Kumicho will wreck you!
Ragnaruk burst Lucifer... THE END ! lol

Plot twist, Lucifer regains its form mid-air and lands back into the stadium, destroys Ragnaruk in one hit and cuts Rantaro's other eye with a fragment of Ragnaruk like with Shu and Spriggan in Season 1.