Beyblade Burst SlingShock Format

(Aug. 02, 2019  2:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Unban Achilles, that would make the meta FUN.
Add Turbo Valtryek, that would screw up the meta even more!

The Slingshock version.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Add Turbo Valtryek, that would screw up the meta even more!

The Slingshock version.
Huh?
your not crazy and i think it should happen i love your idea
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:24 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: The Slingshock version.
Huh?

Valtryek has a SShock version, right?
Looks like I'm gonna have to buy some, uhg, turbo beys...
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:06 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:04 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Too heavy.

it's only 15 grams, Archer Hercules is 13, Achilles is 17. Why should Valtryek be banned?
Turbo Achilles, Turbo Valtryek, and Turbo Spryzen would be banned. Also, Valtryek is released as a SwitchStrike bey, not a SlingShock bey.
(Aug. 03, 2019  12:59 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:06 AM)g2_ Wrote: it's only 15 grams, Archer Hercules is 13, Achilles is 17. Why should Valtryek be banned?
Turbo Achilles, Turbo Valtryek, and Turbo Spryzen would be banned. Also, Valtryek is released as a SwitchStrike bey, not a SlingShock bey.

Why ban 3 beys?
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:24 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Huh?

Valtryek has a SShock version, right?
Wonder Valtryek, yes. Turbo Valtryek, no, it’s SwitchStrike.

(Aug. 03, 2019  1:00 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  12:59 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Turbo Achilles, Turbo Valtryek, and Turbo Spryzen would be banned. Also, Valtryek is released as a SwitchStrike bey, not a SlingShock bey.

Why ban 3 beys?
Too heavy I guess. Also Archer Hercules might be banned if it’s too good.
(Aug. 03, 2019  1:00 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Valtryek has a SShock version, right?
Wonder Valtryek, yes. Turbo Valtryek, no, it’s SwitchStrike.

(Aug. 03, 2019  1:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Why ban 3 beys?

But I thought there was 2 listings for it? I’m probably wrong though.
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  1:00 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Wonder Valtryek, yes. Turbo Valtryek, no, it’s SwitchStrike.

But I thought there was 2 listings for it? I’m probably wrong though.
What do you mean two listings?
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:23 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:22 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: But I thought there was 2 listings for it? I’m probably wrong though.
What do you mean two listings?

He means this, it's old news btw

SS Valtryek V5
https://brickseek.com/p/beyblade-bey-ss-...v5/6857753

It's a different listing than the Turbo Valtryek V3

https://brickseek.com/p/beyblade-burst-t...bo/6860963
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:35 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:23 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: What do you mean two listings?

He means this, it's old news btw

SS Valtryek V5

I think they’re the same? Also thanks for telling me about it.
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:37 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:35 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: He means this, it's old news btw

SS Valtryek V5

I think they’re the same? Also thanks for telling me about it.

No problem.  Also, they can't be the same as they have different UPCs.
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:44 AM)BreakerDS Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2019  3:37 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I think they’re the same? Also thanks for telling me about it.

No problem.  Also, they can't be the same as they have different UPCs.
How does Hasbro have 2 then?

Perhaps it’s the same item under two different UPCs? I’m pretty sure it is.
Ok so the rules would be: Scoring is the same as Standard, all Slingshock layers except Turbo Valtryek, Dread Hades, Turbo Achilles, and Turbo Spryzen are allowed. Other layers might be banned if too good. All forge discs except GT forge discs(Blitz, Around, etc.) are allowed. You can only use SlingShock drivers but you can use any mode you’d like. If a judge decides you lost the round because you got stuck in the rail, you are asked if you want a redo. If you accept the redo, the round that was lost because of the rail doesn’t count. If there’s anything else, tell me.
(Aug. 11, 2019  4:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok so the rules would be: Scoring is the same as Standard, all Slingshock layers except Turbo Valtryek, Dread Hades, Turbo Achilles, and Turbo Spryzen are allowed. Other layers might be banned if too good. All forge discs except GT forge discs(Blitz, Around, etc.) are allowed. You can only use SlingShock drivers but you can use any mode you’d like. If a judge decides you lost the round because you got stuck in the rail, you are asked if you want a redo. If you accept the redo, the round that was lost because of the rail doesn’t count. If there’s anything else, tell me.

Lol, I think it would need to be a mandatory redo. Almost no one wouldn’t accept the redo.
(Aug. 11, 2019  4:58 AM)WCheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  4:51 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok so the rules would be: Scoring is the same as Standard, all Slingshock layers except Turbo Valtryek, Dread Hades, Turbo Achilles, and Turbo Spryzen are allowed. Other layers might be banned if too good. All forge discs except GT forge discs(Blitz, Around, etc.) are allowed. You can only use SlingShock drivers but you can use any mode you’d like. If a judge decides you lost the round because you got stuck in the rail, you are asked if you want a redo. If you accept the redo, the round that was lost because of the rail doesn’t count. If there’s anything else, tell me.

Lol, I think it would need to be a mandatory redo. Almost no one wouldn’t accept the redo.
Just in case, let’s make it an optional redo.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Unban Achilles, that would make the meta FUN.
Add Turbo Valtryek, that would screw up the meta even more!

Turbo Valtryek is Switchstrike

(Aug. 12, 2019  12:25 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Add Turbo Valtryek, that would screw up the meta even more!

one of them

(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but they’re easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?

I feel bad for turbo beys they are so bad why hasbro switchstrike most gimmicks were good now everything is too light and slopes are bad
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:25 PM)X-Wing Wrote:

(Aug. 12, 2019  12:25 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Turbo Valtryek is Switchstrike
one of them

(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but they’re easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?

I feel bad for turbo beys they are so bad why hasbro switchstrike most gimmicks were good now everything is too light and slopes are bad
For shame! Your grammar! Also the Turbo Valtryek thing was a JOKE.
(Aug. 13, 2019  5:46 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  12:25 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Turbo Valtryek is Switchstrike

one of them

For shame! Your grammar! Also the Turbo Valtryek thing was a JOKE.

The grammar doesn't seem as bad as you are implying to me. And, IMO, grammar mistakes are common and should not even be called out unless it changes the way a person will interpret it.
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:12 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  5:46 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: For shame! Your grammar! Also the Turbo Valtryek thing was a JOKE.

The grammar doesn't seem as bad as you are implying to me. And, IMO, grammar mistakes are common and should not even be called out unless it changes the way a person will interpret it.
I know. I know him and it’s a joke we make all the time.
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:17 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:12 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: The grammar doesn't seem as bad as you are implying to me. And, IMO, grammar mistakes are common and should not even be called out unless it changes the way a person will interpret it.
I know. I know him and it’s a joke we make all the time.

We are best friends.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:38 PM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2019  11:17 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: I know. I know him and it’s a joke we make all the time.

We are best friends.
Yeah.

Also for Dual-Layer layers, they can be used as long a spin they have an Element-X recolor.
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:39 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  11:38 PM)X-Wing Wrote: We are best friends.
Yeah.

Also for Dual-Layer layers, they can be used as long a spin they have an Element-X recolor.

Aha.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but they’re easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?

Oh dude, thats genius