Beyblade Burst SlingShock Format

I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but they’re easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but their easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?

It’s a great idea! But what stadiums would be used?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but their easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?

It’s a great idea! But what stadiums would be used?
I’d say the Rail Rush or Cross Collision stadium could be used.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:57 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:56 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: It’s a great idea! But what stadiums would be used?
I’d say the Rail Rush or Cross Collision stadium could be used.
Maybe, but what if the beys get stuck in the rails?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:57 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I’d say the Rail Rush or Cross Collision stadium could be used.
Maybe, but what if the beys get stuck in the rails?
Uhhh... it doesn’t matter I guess. They’ll just lose stamina.
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:58 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:57 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Maybe, but what if the beys get stuck in the rails?
Uhhh... it doesn’t matter I guess. They’ll just lose stamina.

That sounds kinda unfair. What disks would be legal? What drivers? Is it only Turbo layers?
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:58 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Uhhh... it doesn’t matter I guess. They’ll just lose stamina.

That sounds kinda unfair. What disks would be legal? What drivers? Is it only Turbo layers?
All discs, only SlingShock drivers, and only Turbo layers.

Or maybe you get a replay.
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:02 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: That sounds kinda unfair. What disks would be legal? What drivers? Is it only Turbo layers?
All discs, only SlingShock drivers, and only Turbo layers.

Alright, does it have to be Slingshock mode?
(Jul. 28, 2019  3:36 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I realize that Hasbro nerfed Turbo beys terribly, but their easiest to access outside of Japan. I think it would be cool for a format dedicated to SlingShock beys. They deserve to have some use, just like the single and dual layer beys get to be used. This format would be good for people who can easily buy Beyblade Burst Turbo beys. But what do you think? Should this be a format? Or am I just crazy for even suggesting this?

I agree with this. It would be a fun format and would create some use for slingshock beys.

(Jul. 28, 2019  4:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:02 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: All discs, only SlingShock drivers, and only Turbo layers.

I think you would have the choice to choose.
But, TT players can't play this format? Maybe this can be an unranked one? And, I think this is a decent format though. Will have to ban a few things first (maybe heavier stuff like turbo achilles, spryzen and valtryek after they're released).
Thanks
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:02 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: All discs, only SlingShock drivers, and only Turbo layers.

No, and since you don’t need to disassemble the beyblade, you can switch between battle.

(Jul. 28, 2019  12:17 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: But, TT players can't play this format? Maybe this can be an unranked one? And, I think this is a decent format though. Will have to ban a few things first (maybe heavier stuff like turbo achilles,  spryzen and valtryek after they're released).
Well, I was just introducing this for an idea, so unranked is probably a better idea.

(Jul. 28, 2019  12:17 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: But, TT players can't play this format? Maybe this can be an unranked one? And, I think this is a decent format though. Will have to ban a few things first (maybe heavier stuff like turbo achilles,  spryzen and valtryek after they're released).
Also, only SlingShock releases. Turbo Valtryek doesn’t count. And yeah, the other ones are heavier than most SlingShock layers and should probably be banned.
Maybe a new slingshock stadium could be made with wider rails to minimize beys grinding on the rails
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:22 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Maybe a new slingshock stadium could be made with wider rails to minimize beys grinding on the rails
We’d just have to use what Hasbro’s released.
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:45 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Not a bad idea!
Thanks!
(Jul. 28, 2019  2:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Thanks
(Jul. 28, 2019  4:49 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Alright, does it have to be Slingshock mode?
No, and since you don’t need to disassemble the beyblade, you can switch between battle.

Well, I was just introducing this for an idea, so unranked is probably a better idea.

Also, only SlingShock releases. Turbo Valtryek doesn’t count. And yeah, the other ones are heavier than most SlingShock layers and should probably be banned.

Noooo please count Turbo Valtryek.
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:57 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  2:46 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Thanks

Noooo please count Turbo Valtryek.
Too heavy.
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:04 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:57 AM)g2_ Wrote: Noooo please count Turbo Valtryek.
Too heavy.

it's only 15 grams, Archer Hercules is 13, Achilles is 17. Why should Valtryek be banned?
Do you think Dual-Layer and Basic Layer system layers should be allowed(excluding Lost Longinus and L2)?
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do you think Dual-Layer and Basic Layer system layers should be allowed(excluding Lost Longinus and L2)?

Nah, then people would be triggered by the fact that they’re not Turbo layers.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  1:07 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do you think Dual-Layer and Basic Layer system layers should be allowed(excluding Lost Longinus and L2)?

Nah, then people would be triggered by the fact that they’re not Turbo layers.
Then all SlingShock layers excluding Turbo Spryzen and Turbo Achilles are allowed.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:17 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nah, then people would be triggered by the fact that they’re not Turbo layers.
Then all SlingShock layers excluding Turbo Spryzen and Turbo Achilles are allowed.

(Aug. 02, 2019  2:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Nah, then people would be triggered by the fact that they’re not Turbo layers.
Lol, can’t wait for this. Archer Hercules would be dominant.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:17 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Then all SlingShock layers excluding Turbo Spryzen and Turbo Achilles are allowed.

Lol, can’t wait for this. Archer Hercules would be dominant.
We don’t know if anyone high up will even NOTICE this, but yeah, Archer Hercules would be used a lot.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:17 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lol, can’t wait for this. Archer Hercules would be dominant.
We don’t know if anyone high up will even NOTICE this, but yeah, Archer Hercules would be used a lot.
Unban Achilles, that would make the meta FUN.
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:20 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  2:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: We don’t know if anyone high up will even NOTICE this, but yeah, Archer Hercules would be used a lot.
Unban Achilles, that would make the meta FUN.
Add Turbo Valtryek, that would screw up the meta even more!