Beyblade Burst Rivals

So apparently there isn't a thread for this game. Well fortunately, I'm here to fix that!

To start, what's the best Bey you have right now? I'm four days into the game and kicking a$$ with my Legend Spryzen.
Why there is no global ranking in Beyblade Burst ? its pointless if u dont have target to win in ranking for example
Well I got my arse handed to me by a dude with Buster Xcalibur/Breaker Xcalius.
Drain Fafnir, Brutal Luinor, Surge Xcalius, Revive and Dread Phoenix and Spryzen Requiem are my strongest beys (all 5 star Lv 40). Strongest bladers are Free, Xander, Lui and Phi (all 5 stars). That said I have not played in quite a few days.
(Jan. 27, 2021  6:11 AM)Longinox Wrote: Well I got my arse handed to me by a dude with Buster Xcalibur/Breaker Xcalius.

R.I.P. I actually keep wrecking Buster Xcaliburs every time I face them, my only problem is dem dudes with the Z Achilles CharaExpo Version and Cyber Beys.

(Jan. 27, 2021  6:19 AM)i\m batman Wrote: Drain Fafnir, Brutal Luinor, Surge Xcalius, Revive and Dread Phoenix and Spryzen Requiem are my strongest beys (all 5 star Lv 40). Strongest bladers are Free, Xander, Lui and Phi (all 5 stars). That said I have not played in quite a few days.

Sweet! I just maxed out my Drain Fafnir yesterday, working on Requiem now (they're literally my only Tier 5s lol)
BEYBLADE BURST RIVALS is the official fast-paced match-3 puzzle battle game based on the hit boy's action property, BEYBLADE BURST, which follows the adventures of Valt Aoi and the rest of the gang as they strive to become the world's greatest Bladers.
Hi may I know if this is a app/Takara Tomy Nintendo 3DS/Takara Tomy one downloaded APK?
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hi may I know if this is a app/Takara Tomy Nintendo 3DS/Takara Tomy one downloaded APK?

It's an iOS/Android app and as far as I know it's not a TT app as it uses the dub names.
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  11:55 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Hi may I know if this is a app/Takara Tomy Nintendo 3DS/Takara Tomy one downloaded APK?

It's an iOS/Android app and as far as I know it's not a TT app as it uses the dub names.

I see

So it's hasbro and like multiplayer and stuff
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:12 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2021  1:01 PM)i\m batman Wrote: It's an iOS/Android app and as far as I know it's not a TT app as it uses the dub names.

I see

So it's hasbro and like multiplayer and stuff

There's also a single player mode but multiplayer is the challenging part. Also it's REALLY behind the anime, the Rise update was just released and only 5 Gamma Beys are available yet.
....Today's update was another Shadow Bey event.
My strongest at the moment are spryzen requim and geist fafnir

This is free to download on mobile
(Feb. 04, 2021  9:29 AM)PegasusFafnir Wrote: My strongest at the moment are spryzen requim and geist fafnir

Swwet. I have Spriggan/Spryzen too, but I'm currently maining Slash Valkyrie/Sword Valtryek.
May I know how the different beys have different performance?

Are all the beys included, I'm interested to find out if there's a perfect Phoenix
(Feb. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  9:29 AM)PegasusFafnir Wrote: My strongest at the moment are spryzen requim and geist fafnir

Swwet. I have Spriggan/Spryzen too, but I'm currently maining Slash Valkyrie/Sword Valtryek.

You got Sword Valtryek? That's awesome! Only Gamma Bey I managed to get was a 3-star Wizard Fafnir, which I won't level up because only Fafnir I'll use is Drain (or Mirage, when it comes out) -_-

(Feb. 04, 2021  11:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: May I know how the different beys have different performance?

Are all the beys included, I'm interested to find out if there's a perfect Phoenix

Beys differ in their stats, Burst Health, Burst Attack, Knockout Attack and Stamina are the stats, iirc. Attack types specialize in bursts, Defense types in ring-outs, Stamina types in survivors (though bursts are also viable, as the greater your stamina compared to the opponent's, the harder a Stamina type hits) and Balance types in either bursts or ringouts (depends on which bey it is). Also special moves are different for each bey. For example, Dread Phoenix is completely outclassed by Revive Phoenix as it has less maximum Burst Health and Revive Crush is a better special move than Dread Cannon.

Unfortunately, no, only anime beys are. So no Perfect Phoenix, Amaterios, Ifrit, Fenrir, Phantom, etc.
(Feb. 04, 2021  12:27 PM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  11:13 AM)PinkRose Wrote: Swwet. I have Spriggan/Spryzen too, but I'm currently maining Slash Valkyrie/Sword Valtryek.

You got Sword Valtryek? That's awesome! Only Gamma Bey I managed to get was a 3-star Wizard Fafnir, which I won't level up because only Fafnir I'll use is Drain (or Mirage, when it comes out) Tired

(Feb. 04, 2021  11:23 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: May I know how the different beys have different performance?

Beys differ in their stats, Burst Health, Burst Attack, Knockout Attack and Stamina are the stats, iirc. Attack types specialize in bursts, Defense types in ring-outs, Stamina types in survivors (though bursts are also viable, as the greater your stamina compared to the opponent's, the harder a Stamina type hits) and Balance types in either bursts or ringouts (depends on which bey it is). Also special moves are different for each bey. For example, Dread Phoenix is completely outclassed by Revive Phoenix as it has less maximum Burst Health and Revive Crush is a better special move than Dread Cannon.

Unfortunately, no, only anime beys are. So no Perfect Phoenix, Amaterios, Ifrit, Fenrir, Phantom, etc.

Ah thanks for clarifying, is deep Chaos any good? Also I thought in the anime dead Phoenix was better.
Do you have the mode change option for turbo Spryzen?
(Feb. 04, 2021  1:50 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  12:27 PM)i\m batman Wrote: You got Sword Valtryek? That's awesome! Only Gamma Bey I managed to get was a 3-star Wizard Fafnir, which I won't level up because only Fafnir I'll use is Drain (or Mirage, when it comes out) Tired

Ah thanks for clarifying, is deep Chaos any good? Also I thought in the anime dead Phoenix was better.
Do you have the mode change option for turbo Spryzen?

Deep Chaos has a pretty good special move in the game, and sadly rivals didn't implement a driver mode-change for Turbo Spryzen nor Spryzen Requiem, but at-least we got the dual rotation function for Turbo Spryzen, Requiem and Legend, and yes, each spin direction, right and left has it's own special move which is pretty cool!
Let's just hope they do that with Master Diabolos too. I don't want to stay stuck on one Technique when we can have two.
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:53 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So apparently there isn't a thread for this game. Well fortunately, I'm here to fix that!

To start, what's the best Bey you have right now? I'm four days into the game and kicking a$$ with my Legend Spryzen.

Lucifer the End, Rage Longinus, Legend Spyrzen, World Spryzen, Burster Xclaius, judgement joker, brave valyrikie, variant lucifer, and mirage fafnir all tied for place of strongest no.1 burst bey
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2020  3:53 PM)PinkRose Wrote: So apparently there isn't a thread for this game. Well fortunately, I'm here to fix that!

Lucifer the End, Rage Longinus, Legend Spyrzen, World Spryzen, Burster Xclaius, judgement joker, brave valyrikie, variant lucifer, and mirage fafnir all tied for place of strongest no.1 burst bey

....You are aware than only 2 of these exist in the app, right?
Legend isn't bad, but Requiem totally outclasses it, and for Buster...Sieg Xcalibur is actually better.
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Lucifer the End, Rage Longinus, Legend Spyrzen, World Spryzen, Burster Xclaius, judgement joker, brave valyrikie, variant lucifer, and mirage fafnir all tied for place of strongest no.1 burst bey

....You are aware than only 2 of these exist in the app, right?
Legend isn't bad, but Requiem totally outclasses it, and for Buster...Sieg Xcalibur is actually better.

oh sorry messed up lol

Reqiem is better than Legend but I lost my reqieum when my brother threw it on the ground and I don't have seig xaclibur
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  8:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: ....You are aware than only 2 of these exist in the app, right?

oh sorry messed up lol

Reqiem is better than Legend but I lost my reqieum when my brother threw it on the ground and I don't have seig xaclibur

I'm still talking about the Beyblade Burst Rivals app, not the physical game.
i think the best one i ever got was a 5* Sieg Xcalibur
I don't play so I was wondering witch you guys think is better. Rivals or the other one? (I don't know the name.)
(Feb. 04, 2021  11:07 PM)USN Wrote: I don't play so I was wondering witch you guys think is better. Rivals or the other one? (I don't know the name.)

Which other one? This is the only official game that comes up when I search Beyblade Burst on Play Store.