Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

If d-rights is aggressively pulling these videos down, maybe not best to post them here. Thanks.
The new opening looks and sounds like a Beyblade AMV

ew
That opening is giving me Pokemon vibes.
Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

I don't mind the voices
But I do mind the voices
But I- Uh.
I guess I'm indifferent.
Alright so I'll admit I was surprised to see Valts VA delivered lines far better than the trailer so that's good, Rantaro sounds okay I suppose, more tougher than angry. The opening... Uh...

Did anyone else hear what sounded like "Pokemon" there? Otherwise the intro sounds more for mythical themed rather than what Burst was meant to be.
OMG, I've finally just heard this so-called "awful" opening and... yeah, everyone was right. But you know what, it's so bad that it's actually good. I laughed so hard on how bad it was.

But hey, at least the intro isn't as horrible as 4Kids' One Piece opening or Kill Me Baby's terrible opening.

EDIT: I really like Rantaro's voice.
Quote:OMG, I've finally just heard this so-called "awful" opening and... yeah, everyone was right. But you know what, it's so bad that it's actually good. I laughed so hard on how bad it was.

But hey, at least the intro isn't as horrible as 4kid's One Piece opening or Kill Me Baby's terrible opening.

Quote:The new opening looks and sounds like a Beyblade AMV

ew

One thing we need to remember about Beyblade is that it's directed towards a younger, male audience. The intro should be the exact same (and will also not appeal to everybody older.). I think the job — of getting them ready for what's to come — was one well done. Quite frankly, I didn't think it was all that bad.
I don't mind that opening at all really.
I guess I see it as a neat change from the usual rock ones.
(Not counting Shogun Steel because ew. I'd rather have the German Naruto opening)
Rantaro is just straight up Gingka. I never had a problem with his voice so whatevs. Tongue_out
Rantaros voice is what Ginga voice should have been, or Brooklyn's voice.
(Sep. 10, 2016  10:19 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
Quote:OMG, I've finally just heard this so-called "awful" opening and... yeah, everyone was right. But you know what, it's so bad that it's actually good. I laughed so hard on how bad it was.

But hey, at least the intro isn't as horrible as 4kid's One Piece opening or Kill Me Baby's terrible opening.

Quote:The new opening looks and sounds like a Beyblade AMV

ew

One thing we need to remember about Beyblade is that it's directed towards a younger, male audience. The intro should be the exact same (and will also not appeal to everybody older.). I think the job — of getting them ready for what's to come — was one well done. Quite frankly, I didn't think it was all that bad.

Oh nono, I didn't say I hated it haha. I mean I did say the intro was bad but that doesn't mean I hate it, in fact I actually liked the opening because it was so bad. I guess you could say it's my guilty pleasure.

And yeah, I understand it was aimed for kids but we can still critique.
From the preview on twitter the voices sound OK but the intro...I don't think it fits the tone of overall Beyblade and reminds me of the 4kids Shaman King intro but less epic with the "let it rip"s in the lyrics.
.... I love it. ;-; *le tear*

Oooh, I love Rantaro's voice dub!

I lOVE thE inTrO. Especially the ending!

Edit: Currently downloading the episode. x)
Compared to the cheeseball tracks this franchise has endured, bootleg Pokemon is a step up.
Oh my god, Kiyama's laugh, I'm laughing so hard. xD
Yeah the episode was not that bad.
Post comments on the episode threads please. I bumped ep1 thread.
I'll take my comments there in that case, thanks. Smile
I uh, actually like the intro. The mixing is kinda bad, vocals are a little too low volume compared with the music, but I actually like it. It's not really a hype intro though, which might be a bad thing.
Do you gave à link for watching the first episode un english ?
(Sep. 11, 2016  12:55 AM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: 1h of download...

Ik, took me a while too. It's the only way to watch it though.