Beyblade Burst Rise anime dub out on 2020 CA / 2020 US

(Sep. 11, 2016  11:20 PM)Hato Wrote: Incase anybody cares, I can also confirm its Episode 2.

Also; they mentioned his father being a pilot. Was this mentioned before in the original?

Yes he was in New York at the time.

Will a download be up? When?
I feel like trying to upload the intro. How long do you all think it'll take before it gets taken down XD
(Sep. 11, 2016  11:28 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I feel like trying to upload the intro. How long do you all think it'll take before it gets taken down XD

It probably won't, someone did it, and I did in a medley an hour ago.
(Sep. 11, 2016  11:30 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2016  11:28 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: I feel like trying to upload the intro. How long do you all think it'll take before it gets taken down XD

It probably won't, someone did it, and I did in a medley an hour ago.

Hmm. Yolo.
Since I missed episode 1 on Teletoon due to sleeping XD I'm going to watch all my burst dub on kissanime.to
According to the theme song's composer, Shaun Chasin, Sunrights will be releasing a full length version of the track:

Quote:Full length track has 3 choruses and 2 verses. Then they had me do several cut downs to fit lengths they gave me. This is one of the cut downs so it's only one verse and a chorus. They'll be releasing the full length one soon but I'm not sure when.
idk if anyone pointed this out yet but they didnt ditch the names in the show. they used victory valtryek and storm spryzen. this makes me think they might change the names and stuff on the app and on the pakages for the US release. i think they just wanted to get burst out there
Beyblade Burst Schedule for next week on Teletoon:
09/17/2016 - Blast Off! Rush Launch!
09/18/2016 - Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started!
(Sep. 11, 2016  7:30 AM)Killer-Kirsty Wrote: Very iffy...Blue Water studios is technically part of Ocean Productions so it is strange Blue Water VAs have gone uncredited.

I need to preface that this is my own speculation and not a confirmation of anything, but I can think of a good reason why the Calgary VAs went uncredited: they're not signed to the same acting union the Vancouver ones are (ACTRA). Instead, their union (CLAC) provides lower rates and is seen as more employer friendly than worker friendly. Naturally, ACTRA isn't pleased with CLAC. I have to wonder the legalities of mixing the two pools together. This isn't the first show that mixes Ocean and Blue Water VAs together, but AFAIK it's the first one to actually air on Canadian TV. That might have made them hesitant.
They took down my upload of the opening theme:
[Image: 4kkQAed.png]
Don't know why they didn't just monetize it for themselves. It's just a 45 second song, not an entire episode.

edit: "They" being a company called Molebeat and not Sunrights. Molebeat has a reputation for this. They've also taken down my reupload of the dub trailer, even though d-rights had already claimed monetization on it ...
I downloaded the video. It took around 10 minutes. The voice acting is very good and I really enjoyed watching it. Smile
Hello, all.

I'm the one who records and encodes each episode, and since download links are allowed here, I'll post them here as soon as they're ready.
Is Daina voiced by David Reale?
(Sep. 17, 2016  12:11 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Is Daina voiced by David Reale?

I don't believe so because in the ending credits, David Reale didn't pop up in the english cast.
(Sep. 17, 2016  12:11 AM)PlayGoEveryday Wrote: Is Daina voiced by David Reale?

Well considering David Reale voices for Nelvana and Beyblade Burst is dubbed by Sunrights, I highly doubt it.
Too bad David Reale isn't here, he would've been awesome, not for Daina but I'm sure he would be interesting for someone.
He was not a good actor at all though.
(Sep. 17, 2016  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He was not a good actor at all though.

Oh well... I like his voice acting for what it is, even if it's so bad it's corny.
(Sep. 17, 2016  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: He was not a good actor at all though.

U wot m8
"Aaaaaahhh...!" "Draaaaanzeeer...!" Man, his voice still resonates in my mind. Those cries were so shallow everytime.

And remember that I am a fan of Kai, so technically I am biased towards him, not against him.
(Sep. 17, 2016  2:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: "Aaaaaahhh...!" "Draaaaanzeeer...!" Man, his voice still resonates in my mind. Those cries were so shallow everytime.

And remember that I am a fan of Kai, so technically I am biased towards him, not against him.

Oh c'mon, dem emotions werrrrr sooo gud dat dey wer lyf liek! I cud prakatikallee see him aza purrsun in Reale life...
lol, I love the way he shouts at a random cat to watch out, in G-Revolution!

(This is getting off-topic now...)
Hey, the guy who voices the blue dog puppet sounds like Preyas from Bakugan.