Beyblade Burst Rebirth

My new Beyblade Burst story! I will take character requests as long as they are descriptive. Character requests must have the character’s name, character’s appearance, character’s personality, beyblade name, beyblade gimmicks/special moves, and beyblade parts. You can add extra details.

Chapter One: Born from the Flames! Everlasting Phoenix!

(Aug. 01, 2019  1:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: My new Beyblade Burst story! I will take character requests as long as they are descriptive.

Valt and Shu, I'm done with new characters.
Gale Ishi (Ishi stands for will in Japanese)

Beyblade is Zen Griffin.

Balance type
10 proof
Merge dash

Gimmick: when halfway to bursting, POM (the stuff bearing is made of) slides in front of the contact points, making attacks slide off.

Personality: Gale is set on winning and will be disappointed in himself if he loses, but has fun hanging around friends. He wears baggy Jeans and oversized sports jerseys.

Layer design: contacts are made of overlapping plastic plates going around the layer.
(Aug. 01, 2019  1:52 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: My new Beyblade Burst story! I will take character requests as long as they are descriptive.

Roan’s manager: ROAN!
Roan: Why not.

I’m pretty sure that you have a pretty good idea Of Roan as he’s kinda popular In the WBO stories Joyful_3.
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:42 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Gale Ishi (Ishi stands for will in Japanese)

Beyblade is Zen Griffin.

Balance type
10 proof
Merge dash

Gimmick: when halfway to bursting, POM (the stuff bearing is made of) slides in front of the contact points, making attacks slide off.

Personality: Gale is set on winning and will be disappointed in himself if he loses, but has fun hanging around friends. He wears baggy Jeans and oversized sports jerseys.

Layer design: contacts are made of overlapping plastic plates going around the layer.
Can I make up some special moves?

1st chapter coming out this week!
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:59 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:42 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: Gale Ishi (Ishi stands for will in Japanese)

Beyblade is Zen Griffin.

Balance type
10 proof
Merge dash

Can I make up some special moves?

1st chapter coming out this week!
Go ahead!
Name: Yuuta Togashi

Character design:
[Image: image.jpg]
backgammon gambling online

Personality: Yuuta is somewhat laid back, though he is serious most of the time. He has a strong bond with his bey and talks to it sometimes. At random times he may shout something random like, "be enveloped in the flames of darkness and Dissapear!" Due to his Chuunibyou. He also uses a sword launcher.

Beyblade: Arc Leviathan. A ruthless attack type that has much of the same characteristics as Nightmare Linginus, only rightspin. It has two dragons on the outer edge of its layer with spring loaded contact points like G Valkyrie. It is mostly deep blue and black.

Special moves:

Storm Breaker
Leviathan's spring loaded dragons get pushed back when it hits another bey and shoot forwards into its opponent.

Typhoons Drift
Yuuta steps back from the stadium, and jumps towards it when launching. Because of this, Leviathan gains extra momentum and hits the stadium wall and begins drifting on its layer, causing it to create a tight flower pattern

You said descriptive so here it is XD
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

I’m pretty sure that you have a pretty good idea Of Roan as he’s kinda popular In the WBO stories Joyful_3.

Roan is everywhere. Roan is a god. Roan is popular enough to become a Beyblade

Jkjkjk, but I hope I see Roan in Dash’s story. Im also excited for his story in general Smile
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Roan should be rolling in money.
Roan is equivalent to Joshua Burns
Ooh, use a character from my OG story! Toko Olivia Heart! She uses Heaven Ouroboros 10Flight Friction!
use my character Kanniu! He uses his dual-spin Dimensional Leviathan Sting Godspeed' that can spin steal and has a metal gimmick (metal around the layer like L-Drago), burst stopper like the judgment base, and a rubber gimmick for the driver (Godspeed' is like evolution mixed with ultimate reboot)
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: use my character Kanniu! He uses his dual-spin Dimensional Leviathan Sting Godspeed' that can spin steal and has a metal gimmick (metal around the layer like longinus and spriggan requiem) and a rubber gimmick (Godspeed' is like evolution mixed with ultimate reboot)

Oi!! Leviathan!!
Rai Ghasp.

Owns Revolution Ghost. Balance Type dual spinning bey. Has different armour like Phoenix.

00': Heavier 00

Spine: Completely round rubber frame

driver: Control: Basiccally Upgraded Xtend+. (you can choose upgrades)
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:22 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan’s manager: ROAN!

Roan should be rolling in money.

No, he should be ROAN in the money!
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:56 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  4:22 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Roan should be rolling in money.

No, he should be ROAN in the money!
*shaking head*
Bad puns, bad puns.

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:25 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ooh, use a character from my OG story! Toko Olivia Heart! She uses Heaven Ouroboros 10Flight Friction!
Oh. I won’t put Toko in my story to prevent too much lovey-dovey stuff between them.

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: use my character Kanniu! He uses his dual-spin Dimensional Leviathan Sting Godspeed' that can spin steal and has a metal gimmick (metal around the layer like L-Drago), burst stopper like the judgment base, and a rubber gimmick for the driver (Godspeed' is like evolution mixed with ultimate reboot)
Can you give me like his personality and any special moves?

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  2:44 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Roan’s manager: ROAN!

Roan is everywhere. Roan is a god. Roan is popular enough to become a Beyblade

Jkjkjk, but I hope I see Roan in Dash’s story. Im also excited for his story in general Smile
Thanks!

(Aug. 01, 2019  9:54 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Rai Ghasp.

Owns Revolution Ghost. Balance Type dual spinning bey. Has different armour like Phoenix.

Can you give me more details on the character?

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:54 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: use my character Kanniu! He uses his dual-spin Dimensional Leviathan Sting Godspeed' that can spin steal and has a metal gimmick (metal around the layer like L-Drago), burst stopper like the judgment base, and a rubber gimmick for the driver (Godspeed' is like evolution mixed with ultimate reboot)
Sorry, Boigamer got Leviathan before you. Could you change the layer’s name?
Chapter 1 was great! Can’t wait for more! Joyful_3
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:19 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:56 AM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: No, he should be ROAN in the money!
*shaking head*
Bad puns, bad puns.

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:25 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ooh, use a character from my OG story! Toko Olivia Heart! She uses Heaven Ouroboros 10Flight Friction!
Oh. I won’t put Toko in my story to prevent too much lovey-dovey stuff between them.

(Aug. 01, 2019  4:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Roan is everywhere. Roan is a god. Roan is popular enough to become a Beyblade

Thanks!

(Aug. 01, 2019  9:54 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Rai Ghasp.

Kanniu's Personality: he's a ruthless blader when he gets super serious and doesn't care about anything or anyone during then it's almost as if he's corrupted and accepted his corrupted state. When he's not super Serious he can still be a jerk.

Special Moves: Dimensional Switch! Dimensional Switch is a lot like what we've seen with heaven pegasus' switch places move, Dimensional Wormhole! dimensional Wormhole allows Kopano to open up small wormholes and travel through them to appear and disappear on the stadium and if lucky enough if the opponent goes through one then it could mean a ring out for the opponent, Dimensional Blackhole! Dimensional Blackhole is exactly as the name implies Kopano goes to the center of the stadium and spins faster than normal and continues to speed up until it creates a black hole to suck in its opponents causing massive damage.

Ultimate Move: Dimensional Break!! When Dimensional Break is used Kopano creates a wormhole that goes real high above the stadium and enters it falling down fast impacting the opponent hard enough to burst or break apart.

name change: Dimensional Kopano
This story seems pretty good so far!
(Aug. 01, 2019  5:05 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  12:19 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: *shaking head*
Bad puns, bad puns.

Thanks!

Kanniu's Personality: he's a ruthless blader when he gets super serious and doesn't care about anything or anyone during then it's almost as if he's corrupted and accepted his corrupted state. When he's not super Serious he can still be a jerk.

Special Moves: Dimensional Switch! Dimensional Switch is a lot like what we've seen with heaven pegasus' switch places move, Dimensional Wormhole! dimensional Wormhole allows Kopano to open up small wormholes and travel through them to appear and disappear on the stadium and if lucky enough if the opponent goes through one then it could mean a ring out for the opponent, Dimensional Blackhole! Dimensional Blackhole is exactly as the name implies Kopano goes to the center of the stadium and spins faster than normal and continues to speed up until it creates a black hole to suck in its opponents causing massive damage.

Ultimate Move: Dimensional Break!! When Dimensional Break is used Kopano creates a wormhole that goes real high above the stadium and enters it falling down fast impacting the opponent hard enough to burst or break apart.

name change: Dimensional Kopano
I’ll add him to the story.

(Aug. 01, 2019  7:37 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: This story seems pretty good so far!
Thanks!
Rai Ghasp

Personality: Quiet , calm blader. Doesn't listen to trash talk.

Moves: Ultimate Control Change: This is when The Control Driver scrapes and leaps into the air, and the force of the scrape allows it to change modes.
Ghost Defence: This is when he uses ghosts round shape to block any incoming attack.
Revolution Whip: This is when he uses an attack type like armour to deal a powerful blow like Achilles' Turbo Whip
Ultra Revolution Whip: This is when he uses all four blades on the attack armour: a bit like Penta Sabre

Ultimate: Ghost Drift: This is when Control scrapes and gains a massive power boost, allowing it to use Ultra Revolution Whip on any armour
Name: Cyrus

Personality: Similar to Phi, I guess. Filled with dark energy.

Bey: Rupture Chimera

Attack type, Counterclockwise spin

Parts : Rupture Chimera Tear Collide

Layer Gimmick: After 2 clicks, massive points of recoil will extend outward further unbalancing the bey but very powerful

Disc Gimmick: Fused with layer, like Nightmare Longinus / Luinor

Driver: When hit, will arc around, gain a speed boost, and chase after the opponent.

P.S. Tear is disc frame.

Special moves:

Chimera Wrath: Layer and disc gimmick have now both activated. Extremely high chance to burst opponent, but since Cyrus is evil, chance to break opponent.

Arc Counter: Driver's gimmick activates and after being struck with a heavy blow Chimera moves in for a fearsome attack.

Final Rupture: If opponent is still hanging on, Chimera swoops in at an angle and does a fearsome uppercut, having gigantic chance to burst opponent.
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:43 AM)X-Wing Wrote: Name: Cyrus

Layer Gimmick: After 2 clicks, massive points of recoil will extend outward further unbalancing the bey but very powerful

Driver: When hit, will arc around, gain a speed boost, and chase after the opponent.

P.S. Tear is disc frame.

Special moves:

Chimera Wrath: Layer and disc gimmick have now both activated. Extremely high chance to burst opponent, but since Cyrus is evil, chance to break opponent.

Arc Counter: Driver's gimmick activates and after being struck with a heavy blow Chimera moves in for a fearsome attack.

Final Rupture: If opponent is still hanging on, Chimera swoops in at an angle and does a fearsome uppercut, having gigantic chance to burst opponent.
Last name?
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

P.S. Tear is disc frame.

Special moves:

Last name?
Like Phi no last name, antagonist

(Aug. 02, 2019  12:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:

P.S. Tear is disc frame.

Special moves:

Last name?

Is it good
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:52 AM)X-Wing Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Last name?

(Aug. 02, 2019  12:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Last name?

Is it good
Yeah. I’ll add him in.