Beyblade Burst Part Lot

I decided I wanted to get into Burst Classic, so that means I need to get some money for parts for Burst classic, as my only TT single/dual layer beyblade is Kaiser Kerbeus. Anyways I decided to let go of some parts I have been keeping for a while. Let me list off the parts shown in the picture below:
[Image: 3somm5.jpg]
[Image: 3sonvj.jpg]
Every part has been sold.
I have a hold' that is not broken. I might trade for the Geist Fafnir layer.
Looking at:
TT Bloody Longinus
TT Evolution (depending how fresh it is)

Have:
TT Black Expand
Rise-H

Let me know here or via PM if you want to work on something with anything here
Bump! Giest Fafnir, 8’, Absorb, and Evolution are gone!
Bump! Updated the picture and added the following parts:
Left Apollos A4 (Gold)
Defense Hasbro (Grey)
Right Astro A4 (Purple)
Jaggy-S (Black)
Bump! Added a bunch of new parts and I decided to merge my trading thread to here. Check the photo and the main post on this thread to see what I have added.
I also am looking for more parts now, so check out that part of the main post as well if you want to trade with me.
I will be in NC this summer, can I see u about left Astro there

(Feb. 07, 2020  11:54 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I will be in NC this summer, can I see u about left Astro there
But he has to be hasbro
(Feb. 07, 2020  11:54 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I will be in NC this summer, can I see u about left Astro there

But he has to be hasbro

It is Hasbro, and I would be willing to trade or sell it in person if I still have it by then. I can also ship it if you want depending on the price you would take. Just PM me if you have a price in mind.
(Feb. 07, 2020  11:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

But he has to be hasbro

It is Hasbro, and I would be willing to trade or sell it in person if I still have it by then. I can also ship it if you want depending on the price you would take. Just PM me if you have a price in mind.
You offered nine before including shipping, how much in person without?
(Feb. 08, 2020  12:07 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2020  11:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: It is Hasbro, and I would be willing to trade or sell it in person if I still have it by then. I can also ship it if you want depending on the price you would take. Just PM me if you have a price in mind.
You offered nine before including shipping, how much in person without?

Nine was counting shipping. I’d probably offer a couple bucks less in person.
Bump! Removed Z Achilles for now since I see potential for it in Limited. I will add it back if it ends up being banned from Limited.
Bump! I am now looking for a level chip (any color).
Bump! Zenith is now gone!
Bump! I updated the photo and I now am selling/trading:
Dread Phoenix P4 Layer
Friction-S
Survive (Yellow)
Zephyr TT (Orange)
Orbit Hasbro (Grey)
Bump! I have now put the lot on EBay! Link to it here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...Sw4i5ebkJq
Bump! Everything has been sold! DeceasedCrab, please close this thread for now, and unless you would rather me make a new thread in the future, I will ask you to open it back up if I find a collection of parts I do not want anymore.
The wish is granted, long live Jambi!