Beyblade Burst Mid ZGT (FAN MADE)

Hello guys, I'm planning to make a story about the year between Super/Cho Z and GT. I'll get the first chapter up as soon as I can, but I shall be taking fan made characters in the meantime. Please give me a detailed description on personality, the beyblade, and its special moves. Let's do this thing!
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Hello guys, I'm planning to make a story about the year between Super/Cho Z and GT. I'll get the first chapter up as soon as I can, but I shall be taking fan made characters in the meantime. Please give me a detailed description on personality, the beyblade, and its special moves. Let's do this thing!

I’m fairly sure that you know Roan. Right?
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:54 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Hello guys, I'm planning to make a story about the year between Super/Cho Z and GT. I'll get the first chapter up as soon as I can, but I shall be taking fan made characters in the meantime. Please give me a detailed description on personality, the beyblade, and its special moves. Let's do this thing!

I’m fairly sure that you know Roan. Right?

Yup, I've seen him 'round these parts
(Aug. 01, 2019  11:00 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m fairly sure that you know Roan. Right?

Which one? Character or member?
Episode 1: The Leopard's SERIOUS Upgrade!
Its cool to see a script format story! Its quite rare, and sometimes fun to read
yo add my character Kanniu

Kanniu's Bey: Dimensional Kopano

Kanniu's Personality: he's a ruthless blader when he gets super serious and doesn't care about anything or anyone during then it's almost as if he's corrupted and accepted his corrupted state. When he's not super Serious he can still be a jerk.

Special Moves: Dimensional Switch! Dimensional Switch is a lot like what we've seen with heaven pegasus' switch places move, Dimensional Wormhole! dimensional Wormhole allows Kopano to open up small wormholes and travel through them to appear and disappear on the stadium and if lucky enough if the opponent goes through one then it could mean a ring out for the opponent, Dimensional Blackhole! Dimensional Blackhole is exactly as the name implies Kopano goes to the center of the stadium and spins faster than normal and continues to speed up until it creates a black hole to suck in its opponents causing massive damage.

Ultimate Move: Dimensional Break!! When Dimensional Break is used Kopano creates a wormhole that goes real high above the stadium and enters it falling down fast impacting the opponent hard enough to burst or break apart.
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:31 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: yo add my character Kanniu

Kanniu's Personality: he's a ruthless blader when he gets super serious and doesn't care about anything or anyone during then it's almost as if he's corrupted and accepted his corrupted state. When he's not super Serious he can still be a jerk.

Special Moves: Dimensional Switch! Dimensional Switch is a lot like what we've seen with heaven pegasus' switch places move, Dimensional Wormhole! dimensional Wormhole allows Kopano to open up small wormholes and travel through them to appear and disappear on the stadium and if lucky enough if the opponent goes through one then it could mean a ring out for the opponent, Dimensional Blackhole! Dimensional Blackhole is exactly as the name implies Kopano goes to the center of the stadium and spins faster than normal and continues to speed up until it creates a black hole to suck in its opponents causing massive damage.

Ultimate Move: Dimensional Break!! When Dimensional Break is used Kopano creates a wormhole that goes real high above the stadium and enters it falling down fast impacting the opponent hard enough to burst or break apart.

Thank you; I'm totally going to use this!

What's the combo for you bey?
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:34 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2019  12:31 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: yo add my character Kanniu

Thank you; I'm totally going to use this!

What's the combo for you bey?

Dimensional Kopano Hakai Godspeed' (Hakai has a lot of metal for more attack power and Godspeed' is like ultimate reboot mixed with Evolution Image below of Godspeed': [Image: 4e275667b239bfad8ba9eed4700e3edd.png]

https://gyazo.com/4e275667b239bfad8ba9eed4700e3edd)
Okuji Kettei (Kettei means determination in Japanese)

Alpha Odysseys

Okuji is an ambitious new blader who wants to start at the top, and learn from the best. He is a little bit impatient, But is good at making new friends. He makes cheesy jokes all the time. His beyblade is a balance type with 7 dash meteor xtend. His layer gimmick is he can flip over his main contact points and choose whether to make it soft rubber for attack or slick plastic for defense/stamina. Okuji wears vintage t-shirts with shorts and sneakers.
Episode 2: An Inspiring Burst and the Crystalized Defender
Isn’t Fubuki only 12?
(Aug. 05, 2019  1:23 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Isn’t Fubuki only 12?

Yeah, but this isn't an official battle, so anyone can referee
(Aug. 05, 2019  12:14 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Episode 2: An Inspiring Burst and the Crystalized Defender

Crystal Aether 10 Rainbow
Crystal Aether - A Super Z layer that has a very round shape with four main contact points (they are metal). Can switch modes to extend the blades for more attack power or keep them less exposed for defense and the destabilization of its opponents. Mainly a clear white color with a metal diamond on the center that has light blue eyes.
10 - 10 except its painted red, yellow, and orange.
Rainbow - A ball shaped driver that works like a Unite with rubber around the base (it's still shaped like a ball, no outer ring or anything). A flat launch for calm movement or a tilted launch for more intense movement and friction for more power. The stem is green, the rubber on the ball is blue, and the plastic in the middle of the ball is purple.

Sorry, this description is way too late.
(Aug. 01, 2019  11:00 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2019  10:58 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I’m fairly sure that you know Roan. Right?

Hey, just checking, is Roan in? I didn’t get a response yet.
Episode 3: Jealousy as a Poison! Petrifying Medusa!