Beyblade Burst (Manga)

The guy who looks like Gajeel might be the beyshop owner. Just a thought
I've been going back and forth on Twitter today with the author of Beyblade Burst. He's really nice, and he seemed really surprised that there are fans of the series in America. Apparently he really enjoyed visiting LA and Vegas, haha.
So, as far as I know, these characters are once again ten or eleven years old ...
Kai-V Wrote:And man, I'm just worried about the guy with sock puppets on his hands... He has a straight face and sock puppets on his hands which really doesn't look right at all. Lol.

like the guy with dark cancer. little weird character.
Why am I quoted saying that hah. I never use contractions (don't, can't, etc.). That was Akarui Kokoro hah.
Any news on a scanlation team for the Beyblade Burst manga? If anyone's interested I can help translate a few pages, though, I'm fairly new to translating Japanese.
Blonde hair and blue jacket dude looks like Chris from Metal Fury.
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:42 PM)Berzerker Wrote: Any news on a scanlation team for the Beyblade Burst manga? If anyone's interested I can help translate a few pages, though, I'm fairly new to translating Japanese.

The translation is done and the result should be finalised soon I suppose. Honestly though, a new translator might be required because I had to read and correct the whole script, but if you are also new to Japanese, then that might not be much better, unfortunately.
(Jul. 27, 2015  12:42 PM)Berzerker Wrote: Any news on a scanlation team for the Beyblade Burst manga? If anyone's interested I can help translate a few pages, though, I'm fairly new to translating Japanese.

The scanlation is being done bu Golden Roze Scans, same team that's currently working on Zero G.

Just an update on the translation status: The script is done, like Kai-V said, but I still have to clean the pages. I've been working some crazy hours so I haven't had much time to work on it. Don't worry though, my schedule will be back to normal when chapter two is released and I will have much more time to work on this. For now, I can't give a definite time for when it will be finished. Once I'm done cleaning we still need to typeset.

Edit: I have off work on Wednesday and Thursday, I'm planning to clean the chapter and give it to our typesetter then. Part of the problem is that it's a pilot chapter so it's like 50 pages.
Ok. So many questions?!? I forgot his name but the it who owns ragnaruk is way to similar to Tobyio. The puppet man really just makes no sense. Why does he have them how does he beyblade with them? Varuto is what we are going with right? He looks a bit remnisant of Masamune but I'm not bothered to much by that. But he looks so much younger than everyone else. Sho looks pretty cool. I'm interested in this manga but there are defiantly some downsides. But when there is an English translation I'll be reading it for sure.

As for life sized stadiums I think it will be fine in the manga. But I'm not as optimistic for the anime. I'll explain more in the anime thread as that is what it's for.
(Jul. 27, 2015  2:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

The translation is done and the result should be finalised soon I suppose. Honestly though, a new translator might be required because I had to read and correct the whole script, but if you are also new to Japanese, then that might not be much better, unfortunately.
Well, here is something I worked on that only took me 1.30 minutes:

Raw Japanese:
[Image: jl3yar.png]

Translated English (with cleaning done):
[Image: 21j15hz.png]

I definitely wouldn't mind helping if you need me.

Ah great, really good to know the manga is being translated. Definitely can't wait for the finished results. Thanks for your hard work Kai-V and Wizard.
The characters have been so pathetic, they should go back to Tyson, Ray, Kai, Max, Kenny...I feel they shouldve just changed the beyblades in every new series and keep the characters because the new ones are lame. Its like dragonball z, would u really have a new Z team.
Why would ou do that. That would be lazy and uncrearive
Lazy and uncreative? Do you know about the anime One Piece? It will reach 1000 eps maybe with same core characters and its the top anime.
But is it because of the storyline or characters?
If they added Tyson back in he would be about almost fourty probobly. Would you really want to watch that? He would be almost a completely different character anyway.
Unless they decide to make the time slower in their universe from ours. Kind of like how Zero G skips seven years.
Well yeah. I'm not sure how many years the originals span so in going with ten. Metal fight spanned about ten years including the gap between zero g. Although I'm not sure of time spans between the two series and then burst. It's all guess work because I didn't look up the numbers. But 30-40 ish
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:36 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Well yeah. I'm not sure how many years the originals span so in going with ten. Metal fight spanned about ten years including the gap between zero g. Although I'm not sure of time spans between the two series and then burst. It's all guess work because I didn't look up the numbers. But 30-40 ish

Takao and the rest were thirteen years old in 2003, litterally, so in 2015, they would be twenty-five.
Real years or years in the anime?
He was thirteen years old in 2003 because G Revolution is litterally in 2003.
This guy looks cool!!! so excited to see the bey he has!

[Image: S2Lm1Ek.png]
(Aug. 04, 2015  5:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He was thirteen years old in 2003 because G Revolution is litterally in 2003.

If they did have a next series, their age would have to depend on when they decide to set the next major events, whether it follows real time or not.

I'm still holding on to my fourth made up series of the old gen: Beyblade Ninjas...

The infamous one where Kai would have been a angry comic relief... Imagine that!

But seriously, I would have really loved to see a continuation or upgrade in system to the HMS, like Zero G, it was a very good system that needed more chances to shine brighter.

1234beyblade, that guy looks like some sort of crazy cheater haha, he could also be some sort of bada** villain, but it's only me judging by his appearance.
Takao was 10 in Beyblade 2001 (on ep7), 11 in 2002, 12 in 2003. The ages in the Nelvana dub was sped up by 3 years. One of the scenes in 2002 where it showed Kyoujyu's laptop, it said Takao Kinomiya was age 11.
Hm, from what I remember, something showed that he basically became a year older mid-season, not just in the dub. I think this is why I have the idea that he was 10/11 in Beyblade 2001.