Beyblade Burst Manga Licensed!

amtt just brought this to my attention:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...ga/.115118

"Shogakukan Asia announced last week that it has licensed Hiro Morita's Beyblade Burst manga.  The company will release the manga's first volume near the end of April."

Great news for everybody who's been following the manga!  :D It definitely took us by surprise.  You can preview the first chapter online here: http://shogakukan.asia/beyblade-burst-1/   Let's have a really positive response to show them they made a fine choice in picking up Burst.  I, for one, am very pleased :)
That's awesome news!
Unfortunately I really doubt this manga will land here in Brazil, but at least I'll try to buy some in English to have them in my collection!

Thanks for the infos, Cat!
I'm so hyped for this release. Finally an official English traslation and it even comes with a freakin GOLDEN VALTRYEK ENERGY LAYER!!!!! Grin That's so super awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope it will be released in German, too. ^^
where would this be sold when it does get released?
EDIT: nvm i read the end of the manga and it says at bookstores
(Apr. 22, 2017  10:45 PM)TL14 Wrote: I'm so hyped for this release. Finally an official English traslation and it even comes with a freakin GOLDEN VALTRYEK ENERGY LAYER!!!!! Grin That's so super awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I hope it will be released in German, too. ^^
You sure all the free stuff came with it will be releasing too? If yes F2 WILL BUY ALL CHAPTERS AT ANY COST
(Apr. 23, 2017  12:23 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: You sure all the free stuff came with it will be releasing too? If yes F2 WILL BUY ALL CHAPTERS AT ANY COST

What do you mean by all the free stuff? The page only states that it will come with the gold valtryek layer.
(Apr. 23, 2017  12:53 AM)Ultra Wrote: What do you mean by all the free stuff? The page only states that it will come with the gold valtryek layer.

Oh sorry I thought all things that came with Japanese Manga (beyblade stuff) may come in it too.

Edit:- I don't mean all with 1 comic btw lol
(Apr. 22, 2017  11:55 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: where would this be sold when it does get released?
EDIT: nvm i read the end of the manga and it says at bookstores

Shogakukan Asia's distribution network is Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines.   But that doesn't mean western fans won't be able to order it, or that I might not see it at my local Kinokuniya book store.
(Apr. 23, 2017  2:15 AM)Cat Wrote: Shogakukan Asia's distribution network is Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Brunei and the Philippines.   But that doesn't mean western fans won't be able to order it, or that I might not see it at my local Kinokuniya book store.

oh i wasnt even paying attention to the fact that it was asia haha. I really only want the gold valtryek. hopefully it does get released in the US
(Apr. 23, 2017  2:54 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: oh i wasnt even paying attention to the fact that it was asia haha. I really only want the gold valtryek. hopefully it does get released in the US

It most likely will since in the Philippines they have TT beys and I'm pretty sure they would get any Hasbro beys
Yeah I guess you can buy from Kinokuniya stores that have it in the regions it's released in. Rumor has it they ship overseas which will be nice. Oh, it got licensed in French also ^^
(Apr. 23, 2017  8:51 PM)amtt Wrote: Yeah I guess you can buy from Kinokuniya stores that have it in the regions it's released in. Rumor has it they ship overseas which will be nice. Oh, it got licensed in French also ^^

In fact, Kinokuniya stores do get their books by shipping oversea. They actually get the newest Corocoro issues and comics very quickly.
I sure hope it won't be heavily censored and Americanized, like the Bakuten manga! (I long to see true translations on that, btw)
I can live with the name changes from the dub, but I do hope they'll keep the raw humor.  This is an edition for English readers in Asian countries, so it will depend on what's deemed inappropriate there.  We Americans are a bit wussified with regards to this.  Parents in other countries might have more faith in kids not to get ideas for mischief because Shu kicked Valt in the 'nads somewhere in chapter 3.
Shogakukan Asia recommends that US and Canadian fans keep an eye on the English books section of Kinokuniya Singapore's webstore (they do ship internationally).   The listing for Volume 1 should show up around early or mid May.

When it comes available, it should be here:  https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/product...ds&taxon=2
One thing I'll say about Kinokuniya Singapore: They're fast. I ordered volume 1 on Friday (thanks for finding the listing, DranzerX13) and here it is in my hands on Monday afternoon. Standard shipping from Singapore to California was a bit steep at $28 (US dollars) but they sure didn't lollygag.

And for those interested, yes, it did come with the limited edition Valtryek gold energy layer.
(May. 01, 2017  10:12 PM)Cat Wrote: One thing I'll say about Kinokuniya Singapore:  They're fast.   I ordered volume 1 on Friday (thanks for finding the listing, DranzerX13) and here it is in my hands on Monday afternoon.    Standard shipping from Singapore to California was a bit steep at $28 (US dollars) but they sure didn't lollygag.  

And for those interested, yes, it did come with the limited edition Valtryek gold energy layer.

Wait, the Hasbro version or TT Valkyrie?
Sorry for not being more specific.  This is a Takara Tomy.  This English edition is using names from the dub.  Also, I didn't see any censoring in the manga, apart from one or two naughty words I couldn't have said here anyway.

[Image: IMG_0149.jpg]
(May. 01, 2017  11:07 PM)Cat Wrote: Sorry for not being more specific.  This is a Takara Tomy.   Also, I didn't see any censoring in the manga, apart from one or two naughty words I couldn't have said here anyway.

[Image: IMG_0149.jpg]

Nice! Is it the same old teeth?
(May. 01, 2017  11:19 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Nice! Is it the same old teeth?

Aye.
(May. 01, 2017  11:29 PM)Cat Wrote: Aye.

Oh well... At least we have the incredibly ugly Valtryek.
Volume 2 is now available.   Featuring chapters 5 through 9 (The district finals to the end of the repechage tournament).

https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/bw/9789811131295

I didn't expect to see the second English volume this soon, I hope they keep this pace up!
(Jul. 15, 2017  4:34 AM)Cat Wrote: Volume 2 is now available.   Featuring chapters 5 through 9 (The district finals to the end of the repechage tournament).

https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/bw/9789811131295

I didn't expect to see the second English volume this soon, I hope they keep this pace up!

Does the first volume still come with the free Valtryek layer